NEW YEARS 2016 - CosmicBeing

CosmicBeing

I am not one to blame others for my fate, this being said I am still coping with the dishonesty of my ex as we continue to move forward with my ongoing divorce process. I did learn valuable lessons during this relationship- no one has the right to abuse you, no one has the right to control you, no one has the right to over power you. I am in the position that I am in because I allowed myself to be.

I doubt I will focus too much on the material world. I am a very Spiritual person and have devoted much of my free time in reigniting my spirit and my connection with my spirit. I have learned Reiki, and have become more connected in my growing my Spirit. I have obtained a pretty healthy balance of the material and spiritual world, knowing that one cannot live in Spirit alone, one must engage in the world in order to live. I focus on living this day, and not worrying about tomorrow. One of the Reiki principles is "Just for today do not worry" I adhere to the Reiki principles as they teach you to experience and engage in life if only for today.

This year is my year of rebuilding myself, and changes. This I know with great certainty. This is the year that i emerge from my cocoon. This is what my guides tell me. I am seeker deeper meaning to my life and seeking deeper value. I am surrounding myself with people who can teach me and guide me. I am working on maturing to the best "me" that I can be. I am working on changing my physical lifestyle to compliment my spiritual lifestyle. I am truly defining what I believe, and setting forth based on my belief system. I am Relaying on myself to define my faith, and not be a sheep herded, but walking my own path. Developing and learning about my talents has been a major theme during last year, and I feel will continue throughout this coming year.

This I will reflect on and return to over the next few months.

-This is the section of advice. Check back at this section every three months to 6 months and meditate on how you can use this advice during the year 2016.-

I am not feeling lonely, though I am not in a relationship. I fill my life with new people and new experiences. I do not fear being alone. I do not place much value on others opinions, I do not feel that I would feel as though others do not value me. I know myself and my worth, and that is all that matters. I feel that I will be deciding on what and whom I may want in a relationship, deciding more on behaviors that I find unacceptable, and what characteristics I enjoy, or do not enjoy.I am not affraid to walk away from those who do not suit my purpose, and realize that I have the choice as to who and what I allow in my life.

I do believe that this is my year of cultivation, and discovery. I have a list of desires that I am pushing to achieve, and 'things' that I am wishing to accomplish and experience. This is also my year of moving on from my past and pushing ahead into my next stage of life. I have no further restrictions preventing me from growing into the spirit that I wish to become.

Thank you for this in depth reading I have printed it up so that i can refer back to it throughout the year. I will leave feedback through out the year!

MAny blessings.

Maybe coyote is trying to telling you to not be so harsh about the past and find a way to laugh it off.

Well i hope it proves to be helpful to reflect on here and there and at the end of the year. Have an amazing 2016!

CosmicBeing

#Celticnoodle

Shamanic wisdom cards
-Cards 1-
Card represents who you are beginning as in 2016

*#1 Crow Moon(Aries-Pots-Child)*
I am Crow Moon, I am discernment. I take various shapes and forms. I am power in your ego, and in your center. You are under my light and I see what is really going on. Be sure to keep your ego in check and operate from a strong center. Remain grounded and secure in your own self-reliance. Keep earth wisdom and healing at the forefront of activity. Crow is a spirit messenger. Listen to your intuition and look for subtleties.

-Overall
In the beginning of 2016 you might be trying to rely on intuition and subtle cues than on the ego trying to tell you what you should believe about a situation/person and/or self.-

-card 2-
Card represents who you will become by the end of 2016

*#38 Pine(Masculine-North-Mars-Air*
I am Pine. I am the evergreen of winter. I am the oldest living thing on this earth. I am longevity. i am a provider of seeds and nuts for nourishment. I am fertility, I am abundance. Tap the earth-energy that runs through me. By burning my needles I remove negativity, smooth out emotions, strengthen intuition, heal, and protect. Become socially aware of all around you. Express your masculine sexuality, be bold, go on a vision quest. Demand perfection, do not be content until it is right. I am ancient. I am evergreen.

-Overall
By the end of 2016 it looks like that you will be removing negativity and becoming more aware of your surrounding.-

first line is with my chakra zodiac deck (this is more of general energy)
*Detective - Scorpio*
2016 is the year you will be sussing out the truth about certain people, situations or even certain aspects in self.

*Have faith - Air*
2016 you will be learning to have faith. It could be faith in anything life, self, other, a situation. But you will be learning to have faith.

*Stay in the moment - Earthstar Chakra*
2016 indicates that you will be learning how to get centered in the moment. Stop dwelling in the past or fearing the future. You will start to notice the only time you have is now. The future time is not here yet.. and the past time is already gone.

-Overall
2016 will be a year that you will be investigating those around you (specific or not) and even investigating self. It be a year of gaining faith and learning to stay in the moment... and becoming aware the past is the past... the present is now.. and the future yet exist and may not exist at all. So live each day as if it were your last.-

2nd line is with my oracle of vision (going to call this the advice line 2016)
*#6 Tranquility/At Peace*
After troubling times (whether in relationships/health/concerns) leaves us physically weakened or spiritually tested. Either by acceptance or conclusion the troubles are in the past. Rest is in order. It's time to recuperate and regain our strength.

*#37 Relationships/Interaction with Others*
Some people enter our life for just a day, a month, or years and others stay in our life for a lifetime. Some come into our lives just to allow the opportunity for another person to come into our lives. People come and go. That is part of life and growth; ONLY CONSTANT IS CHANGE.

*#48 Choices/Risks/Consequence*
Our acts invariably result in consequences, both good or bad. So there is a balance to be struck. Unless we try, we will never know and that in turn may be a lost opportunity that will gnaw away if not acted upon. But, equally so, are we fully appreciative of the possible repercussions that may result?

-This is the section of advice. Check back at this section every three months to 6 months and meditate on how you can use this advice during the year 2016.-

3rd line is with my tarot of heart (this is going to focus on major energy of romance/love in that year)
*Chakra 6: Third eye chakra*
When this comes up this shows there is an imbalance or that it will play a major role in the situation. This chakra talks about psychic and intuitive inner guidance. This chakra assists in building better and stronger bonds.

*Black20: Blossoming*
Awaken, Transform, Stretch, Possibilities, Direction, Growth
Relationships require loving care and attention for it to truly develop and become something strong. Those involved must be willing to trust and open themselves to the other person.

*Red8: Dedicated Efforts*
Work, Perseverance, Skill, Understanding
Creating and maintaining satisfying relationships takes effort and diligence. In life you have learned skills when it comes to interacting with people, situations, and your surrounding. Use those skills to nurture your relationship. It can even be a time to really learn more about the people that you have relationship with (all type)

-Overall
To me this looks like you are already in a relationship or maybe trying to bring a past relationship back into existence. Well 2016 looks to me that you will be nurturing this relationship, but in order for that you will have to overcome any fears of vulnerability (opening up) it might even involved learning to trust again. In this effort you will have to reconnect with your intuition and gain guidance from it (not let ego talk as we saw in the Crow Moon card). Use all the skills from your life to make the relationship stronger and learn more about the people that you are in a relationship with (like the detective card.)-

Looking at the whole reading it seems to be a year of not letting ego dictate your life, having faith, and searching out the truth.

AT THE END OF THE YEAR 2016. LOOK AT THIS AGAIN AND MEDITATE ON IT. IT WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING THAT HAS OCCUR IN 2016 AS WELL AS HELP YOU ACCEPT AND SEE THE LESSON FROM ALL THE EXPERIENCES. GOOD OR BAD.

*This does not focus on specific events just the energy/lesson of the year. You might not see this until the last 2 months of the year. That has occur to me.*

Hope this was helpful and hope this proves to be a helpful tool to reflect on at the end of 2016. Let me know if this makes sense on some level. Might not make full sense until the end of 2016 approaches.

celticnoodle

Thank you, CosmicBeing for this very deep reading. I can tell it took a lot of work for you to put together, and I am very grateful for it. I want to sleep on it and think a bit more before I give what feedback I am able to give. However, I will say now that this reading is already in process--much of what you picked up on and I can tell it will take the better part of 2016 or perhaps the whole of 2016 for it to complete its cycle. I'm amazed at some of the things you picked up on. Funny, isn't it, how accurate the cards can be sometimes. After all these years, they never cease to amaze me.

You have a PM coming, alerting you to my fb and my sincere thanks. I will print this reading out, and place it in my calendar book every 3 mos. to re-check it, as you suggested. And, also at the end of the year.

Many thanks again for all your work here.

CosmicBeing

response to Celticnoodle

I apologize for any typo as well.. i already see some like centered is spelled dentered lol oy.. i always have some typos doing a large spread. I am happy it was helpful and thank you for the pm.. it really made me smile. :)

*going to try to fix the typos so it be easier to follow when you look back*

CosmicBeing

#Pageofswords9110

Shamanic wisdom cards
-Cards 1-

*#36 Nettle(Masculine-West-Mars-Fire)*
I am Nettle. I am purification. If properly handled, I offer strength and healing. I take the sting out of the problems of the heart. I am tonic that keeps the flow of emotions in check. Protect yourself with the fire of the nettle. Injury may result from problems or issues that are not properly handled.

-Overall
Beginning 2016 you are probably going through all this.-

-card 2-

*#6 Thunder Moon(Virgo-Shields-Adolescent*
I am Thunder Moon. I am plenty. I am a time of gathering. I am the power of honoring, storehouses filled and overflowing. I am abundance. My gentle light in the time of Indian Summer signifies plenty for you and The People. Now is a time of loving, of healing. Service to others is emphasized at theis time-perhaps finding new ways to heal the planet or your own community. Of course you won't be of help to others unless you are healthy, so take care of yourself too!! Let the moon of Indian Summer gently sit upon your shoulder. I am plenty. I am the Harvest Moon in the fall.

-Overall
I think this is something you should really meditate as the year continues to progress.-

2016 is all about staying in the present. Not focusing on the past (where time has already been lost) and not focusing on the future (where time doesn't exist for you yet), but focusing on the time you have now to help create a future.

*Strength & Vitality - Sun*
2016 is about using your strength and vitality to succeed. To finally to the end to what you don't want in your life and to for good keep the past in the past.

*Cycles - Ceres*
2016 is going to be the year to break cycles. To bring a final end to a relationship or situation so that a new beginning can happen. By staying in the cycle you only keep yourself from noticing new open door. It's going to be a year to end it and allow for a new beginning to happen.

-Overall
To me this is the year to really focus on the now. What you do and don't want. Then taking the strength to really bring an end to certain things so that success can occur. It's all about ending an cycle and allowing new beginnings.-

*#1 A New Beginning/Release from the Past*
To move on from failures or simply to expland and explore new horizons, we makes choices to leave the past behind. Ensure that the time is right to move on. Has the circumstances reached it's limits/potential?

*#34 Breaking Free/Chasing a Dream*
routine whther this is repetive positive or repetive negative behaviors they can become so comforting familiarity to some but can become claustrophobic, choking to our spirit. We may escape from it through fantasy and dreams, but at a certain point we have to act upon them and make change in our life

*#30 Danger/Fear*
Our fears feed us and grow. Our imagination feeds the fear and give them form. In the end they weaken us further or trigger our defenses. Danger is not always something easy to spot. We could be completely surprised and utterly fooled, but we still suffer the consequences. What do you do once the consequence is experiences? Do you stick around or do you stay in the cycle?

3rd line is with my tarot of heart (this is going to focus on major energy of romance/love in that year)
*Violet2: Spread your wings*
Expansion, Freedom, Confinement, Decision
2016 you will be learning how to move on and explore new avenue and prospects in your surrounding. Part of this lesson is learning to not stay in a confined relationship or stay in confined aspects of relationships.

*Red7: Awaiting Results*
Patience, Assessment, Outcome, Alternatives
2016 is about reshaping attitudes and beliefs. You put so much energy into trying to create and attract the relationship you want.. you are fogetting patience is needed and refining self. 2016 will be the year where you will be assessing relationships and self.

*Black16: Rebuild*
Collapse, Expose, Create, Pretense, Revelation, Awareness
2016 will be peeling back the layers of the onion to get to the core. It is really going to be a year of learning what is the core issues and being raw with self about relationships. Part of peeling back the layer is examining your many layers of joy and sorrows, successes and failure, and how they affect your ability to love youerself and find love.

-Overall
2016 looks to really be focus on really identifying and admitting any beliefs or attitudes that don't help you in this aspect of yourself. Of really getting to the core of what is going on in your relationships. Part of doing this is removing self from confined relationships or aspects.-

The overall draw.. I think the lesson of 2016 will be to really set the future up by first setting the present to become the future of your desire. That involving making hard decisions and really looking at everything for what it is.

AT THE END OF THE YEAR 2016. LOOK AT THIS AGAIN AND MEDITATE ON IT. IT WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING THAT HAS OCCUR IN 2016 AS WELL AS HELP YOU ACCEPT AND SEE THE LESSON FROM ALL THE EXPERIENCES. GOOD OR BAD.

*This does not focus on specific events just the energy/lesson of the year. You might not see this until the last 2 months of the year. That has occur to me.*

Hope this was helpful and hope this proves to be a helpful tool to reflect on at the end of 2016. Let me know if this makes sense on some level. Might not make full sense until the end of 2016 approaches.

*Excuse any typos. I'll try to make sure to end out as much as possible.*

celticnoodle

Okay. I wanted a few days to really take all this in, but I have to say I know exactly what this is about and it amazes me that you picked up on it. I'll attempt to give fb as well as I am able to do so right now and will continue to come back as more comes to light. I will be sure to PM you each time I do an update. :D But, first of all so very many thanks for such a fantastic and lengthy reading! I can tell that it had to take a lot out of you. This was a lot of work on your part, and I'm very grateful! :heart:
#Celticnoodle

Shamanic wisdom cards
-Cards 1-

*#1 Crow Moon(Aries-Pots-Child)*
I am Crow Moon, I am discernment. I take various shapes and forms. I am power in your ego, and in your center. You are under my light and I see what is really going on. Be sure to keep your ego in check and operate from a strong center. Remain grounded and secure in your own self-reliance. Keep earth wisdom and healing at the forefront of activity. Crow is a spirit messenger. Listen to your intuition and look for subtleties.

this first card made me smile. The Crow is one of my power animals. I have something going on that is both stressful and also somewhat freeing--but confusing too. crazy times. Its been on and off going for many years. most of my life really, but not easy to explain. I generally push things aside and accept it as life bs being thrown my way and just a way to make me stronger--and push on. a bit grudgingly so. But then literally last week before this reading was done but after I was selected for it--the sh*te hit the fan big time and it blew me off course a bit confused--kind of. I asked for two of my power animal guides to come to me to help me--crow and the black panther/jaguar. So, to see crow show up and as the first card is great! :thumbsup:

now, it also makes me happy to see that it says, I am under his light and that crow sees what is really going on. Esp. as this is an ever ongoing situation in my WHOLE life and I seem to go in circles with it not sure how to really end the circling around and get off this dang rollercoaster. However this time, I'm stepping off...at least I am on the first step and ready to take that big leap. I think you are picking up on all this.

When the sh*te hit the fan this time, it nearly did blow me over YET AGAIN! (will I EVER learn? :confused:) but then suddenly, something came over me and I gathered my cool back and stayed calm and was able to think about it a bit and see it for the gift it can become for me. The gift of freedom I want and have wanted and sought for decades and finally I'm in control of it and I am there.

I did ground myself immediately (well 5-10 minutes AFTER the fan bit, :laugh:) and could feel a sense of security and calmness and yes, earth wisdom wash over me and a healing begin to work through me too. Before this reading, right before the day the fan began--I did have a spirit visit - from someone I knew in life--and he comes to me often to guide me and give me support. He told me this day was coming and not to act yet on things I was thinking of doing. To wait it out for a bit longer before I did anything, as the answer would soon come to me. I think this reading is that answer, though I wasn't sure when I first read through it. Thus, I needed time to really digest it all.

-Overall
In the beginning of 2016 you might be trying to rely on intuition and subtle cues than on the ego trying to tell you what you should believe about a situation/person and/or self.-
very true. very, very true!

-card 2-

*#38 Pine(Masculine-North-Mars-Air*
I am Pine. I am the evergreen of winter. I am the oldest living thing on this earth. I am longevity. i am a provider of seeds and nuts for nourishment. I am fertility, I am abundance. Tap the earth-energy that runs through me. By burning my needles I remove negativity, smooth out emotions, strengthen intuition, heal, and protect. Become socially aware of all around you. Express your masculine sexuality, be bold, go on a vision quest. Demand perfection, do not be content until it is right. I am ancient. I am evergreen.

-Overall
By the end of 2016 it looks like that you will be removing negativity and becoming more aware of your surrounding.-
first of all, I never knew this about the Pine. Interesting! and, it WILL help me to move forward with what I was planning to do BEFORE I even asked to be considered for the reading. *thank you spirit for convincing me to wait awhile* :D I will have to share via PM what and how Pine will help me with this as its very personal. But, the pine is going to be a huge part in it for me, now that I know all this! :)

*Detective - Scorpio*
2016 is the year you will be sussing out the truth about certain people, situations or even certain aspects in self.

yes, very true. I've already begun to 'suss out the truth' about certain people and situations involved. Its all coming together. It will still take time. Perhaps the better part of this year. But, now my path is much clearer and thanks to this reading, I feel more confident that I'm on the right track. :)

*Have faith - Air*
2016 you will be learning to have faith. It could be faith in anything life, self, other, a situation. But you will be learning to have faith.

2016 indicates that you will be learning how to get centered in the moment. Stop dwelling in the past or fearing the future. You will start to notice the only time you have is now. The future time is not here yet.. and the past time is already gone.

very true again! I knew I had to have faith. My guides kept telling me this through out my life--and again recently. I am trying. I thought and almost did lose faith--but then my guides convinced me to work harder at keeping it and waiting. "patience" they kept saying to me. It wasn't easy--patience. But, I held on to my faith and maybe patiently so. It is finally coming time to end running in circles and my patience and faith is paying off FINALLY! :)

-Overall
2016 will be a year that you will be investigating those around you (specific or not) and even investigating self. It be a year of gaining faith and learning to stay in the moment... and becoming aware the past is the past... the present is now.. and the future yet exist and may not exist at all. So live each day as if it were your last.-

You have NO idea! All of this is 100% RIGHT ON!!! Something happened *again* to me at the hands of another--and it is a start of growth for me FINALLY!!! I'm staying sane and I got off that roller coaster/merry - go - round, whatever. I'm not being taken for a ride any longer. I'm FREE AT LAST!!! :D I'm leaving my past behind me. Except for the lessons it has taught me. Those I'm keeping and I'm moving forward into the present and living each day as it comes pretty much. I'm happy. 100% happy. Which hasn't happened in a long time.
*#6 Tranquility/At Peace*
After troubling times (whether in relationships/health/concerns) leaves us physically weakened or spiritually tested. Either by acceptance or conclusion the troubles are in the past. Rest is in order. It's time to recuperate and regain our strength.
black is very appropriate. Its like a death. truly it is. Not a REAL death--but there is a transformation happening. to me. and, its a NEW beginning. HURRAY! the troubling times of my past did leave me physically & emotionally wiped. weakened. sick. and spiritually tested. and spiritually I failed. well, somewhat. But, I got another chance and I am sure I am finally passing and will continue to do so with flying colors! :thumbsup: I am coming to a conclusion of ending the troubles and leaving it in the past. The door is closed. I feel so good about it too! I have a long road ahead of me to totally recover, recuperate and get my strength back. But I will this time! 100% Its all up to me and I'm there. ready.

*#37 Relationships/Interaction with Others*
Some people enter our life for just a day, a month, or years and others stay in our life for a lifetime. Some come into our lives just to allow the opportunity for another person to come into our lives. People come and go. That is part of life and growth; ONLY CONSTANT IS CHANGE.
:) no truer words were spoken (or written, like here). Yes, some people are only meant to be in our lives for a time and there comes a time to let go of them. Its not good or bad really--just time. its time.
*#48 Choices/Risks/Consequence*
Our acts invariably result in consequences, both good or bad. So there is a balance to be struck. Unless we try, we will never know and that in turn may be a lost opportunity that will gnaw away if not acted upon. But, equally so, are we fully appreciative of the possible repercussions that may result?
yep. a balance has FINALLY been made. I feel more balanced since it happened. it surprises me in a way. I'm more balanced - FINALLY! I lost my opportunity to find this balance and keep it numerous times. more then 3x perhaps. I won't need the opportunity to hit me again in the face. I grabbed it this time and I'm running with it. :) happily so! I AM acting upon it. I'm ready for the repercussions that not only 'may' result. but WILL result! I know it'll come. But, I'm okay with it. I was before--except I wasn't sure I could be strong enough. Now, I know. I am.

*Chakra 6: Third eye chakra*
When this comes up this shows there is an imbalance or that it will play a major role in the situation. This chakra talks about psychic and intuitive inner guidance. This chakra assists in building better and stronger bonds.
this makes more sense to me then I can even put into words! I'll again have to share more via PM later. this is sooo right on again! there has been a HUGE imbalance that did play a MAJOR role in a love relationship (not partner love, as all is great w/my husband and I)--and I'm okay that it will bring some repercussions. I'M OKAY. :)

*Black20: Blossoming*
Awaken, Transform, Stretch, Possibilities, Direction, Growth
Relationships require loving care and attention for it to truly develop and become something strong. Those involved must be willing to trust and open themselves to the other person.
oh yes. yes, I KNOW this is coming my way. I can feel it happening now! the building better and stronger bonds is a part of my 'awakening'. part of all of this--blossoming/transforming/growing. EVERYTHING you put up there! and yes, ALL those must be willing to work at the relationship. It can't be all on one set of shoulders. its a work that requires every one involved to shoulder the job. :)

*Red8: Dedicated Efforts*
Work, Perseverance, Skill, Understanding
Creating and maintaining satisfying relationships takes effort and diligence. In life you have learned skills when it comes to interacting with people, situations, and your surrounding. Use those skills to nurture your relationship. It can even be a time to really learn more about the people that you have relationship with (all type)
:laugh: again, you have NO idea how literally true these words you wrote are!! Its as if you were most definitely guided by spirit for me, to write these words. :)

-Overall
To me this looks like you are already in a relationship or maybe trying to bring a past relationship back into existence. Well 2016 looks to me that you will be nurturing this relationship, but in order for that you will have to overcome any fears of vulnerability (opening up) it might even involved learning to trust again. In this effort you will have to reconnect with your intuition and gain guidance from it (not let ego talk as we saw in the Crow Moon card). Use all the skills from your life to make the relationship stronger and learn more about the people that you are in a relationship with (like the detective card.)-

Looking at the whole reading it seems to be a year of not letting ego dictate your life, having faith, and searching out the truth.
the relationship with the person(s) involved may never be repaired again--some are best to leave in the past--and I just had a hard time accepting that and kept trying oh so hard to keep it going. I shouldered the brunt of it. Then one day a bit over a week ago, the straw that broke the camels back happened. I was given an out. I was blown away at first. Shocked, but not really shocked. Sad, but not really sad. Confused..and yet not really confused. I saw it for what it was and it was the answer to everything about this relationship. I've had the door actually closed in my face (yet again) except this time I am NOT re-openign it. No, I am nailing it shut on my end and leaving it all where it fell. The stress on me has been lifted. I see it for what it is--a brand new start in my life. I'm grabbing onto it this time and flying! :)

very much so. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

:)

CosmicBeing

Celticnoodle

Thank you for such an amazing feedback. It really brought joy to my heart that this is what you need to hear and maybe even need to look at once in a while to know that you are doing what you have to to truly grow more into the person you want as well as your surrounding.

Yea, it took so much energy. I had to take a 3 or 4 day break cuz it gave me a migraine. I was also translating a GT. So i was definitely busy with major spread. But, i love major spread... they end up being very detailed and the most helpful.

I really appreciate the time you put into giving me this very detailed feedback. It also brought a huge smile to my face when you were talking about your guides. I look forward to hear more of the feedback... and especially how this helps you down the line with aligning the events that occur in this year. :)

celticnoodle

AH! You're like me. I also like detailed threads--but I don't offer them to others very much, since they do take a lot of work. :laugh: I especially love tackling the GTs in Lenormand too!
The other large spread that I love to do are with the Tea Leaf Oracle deck--over 200 cards. I do a calendar spread, one card for every month. Sometimes I do use it for only 3 mos though, but still use all the cards that come with the oracle.

CosmicBeing

AH! You're like me. I also like detailed threads--but I don't offer them to others very much, since they do take a lot of work. :laugh: I especially love tackling the GTs in Lenormand too!
The other large spread that I love to do are with the Tea Leaf Oracle deck--over 200 cards. I do a calendar spread, one card for every month. Sometimes I do use it for only 3 mos though, but still use all the cards that come with the oracle.

I was looking at that oracle deck. I wasn't sure how good they were.. but i love decks that have many many cards. I feel they give clearer messages.

Usually when i do tarot i like pairing each card with an oracle card, but that can end up being a huge spread too.

I did a past life reading on myself.... took me 5 days to complete. I am not really big on past lives... but i do think they can help communicate present energy (whether past lives actually exist or not.)

I was going to offer the past life reading... but I was like nope...that tired me out too much and it was on my life. How much harder would it be doing it on someone else lol?

celticnoodle

Oh! I LOVE past lives readings. I know of a few past lives I've lived. A few were done for me through a shaman, whom I took many classes from. She was great! I had a great experience about a past life that I had always suspected and she helped me with it. I'll have to share it with you via PM.

I highly recommend the tea leaf oracle--if you can find a copy. If I can find one at a suitable price--I'll pick up a 2nd copy--which tells you how great I find that oracle! :D

I came back here just to re-look at my reading and fb again, so that I can provide you with some additional fb via PM that is a bit too private overall to post here. I'll share my experience of one of the past lives with you, that I was able to find out about. :)