NEW YEARS 2016 - CosmicBeing

pageofswords9110

#Pageofswords9110

Shamanic wisdom cards
-Cards 1-
Card represents who you are beginning as in 2016

*#36 Nettle(Masculine-West-Mars-Fire)*
I am Nettle. I am purification. If properly handled, I offer strength and healing. I take the sting out of the problems of the heart. I am tonic that keeps the flow of emotions in check. Protect yourself with the fire of the nettle. Injury may result from problems or issues that are not properly handled.

-Overall
Beginning 2016 you are probably going through all this.-

-card 2-
Card represents who you will become by the end of 2016

*#6 Thunder Moon(Virgo-Shields-Adolescent*
I am Thunder Moon. I am plenty. I am a time of gathering. I am the power of honoring, storehouses filled and overflowing. I am abundance. My gentle light in the time of Indian Summer signifies plenty for you and The People. Now is a time of loving, of healing. Service to others is emphasized at theis time-perhaps finding new ways to heal the planet or your own community. Of course you won't be of help to others unless you are healthy, so take care of yourself too!! Let the moon of Indian Summer gently sit upon your shoulder. I am plenty. I am the Harvest Moon in the fall.

*** this is exactly who i want to be at the end of 2016. Healthy loving and caring. Able to give back to my community and make a difference. Being able to share my gift of abundance. I actually want to do some youth counseling.

-Overall
I think this is something you should really meditate as the year continues to progress.-

first line is with my chakra zodiac deck (this is more of general energy)
*Stay in the moment - Earthstar Chakra*
2016 is all about staying in the present. Not focusing on the past (where time has already been lost) and not focusing on the future (where time doesn't exist for you yet), but focusing on the time you have now to help create a future.

*** this is exactly what i need to do. I focus entirely too much on the future. I'm always worried about how things are going to be. I need to live more in the moment.

*Strength & Vitality - Sun*
2016 is about using your strength and vitality to succeed. To finally to the end to what you don't want in your life and to for good keep the past in the past.

*** definitely agree with this. I've been stuck in limbo and reliving past situations for so long. Not living my dreams and being miserable. I just recently applied for school and looking for jobs helping our youth. Dping things i actually want to do.

*Cycles - Ceres*
2016 is going to be the year to break cycles. To bring a final end to a relationship or situation so that a new beginning can happen. By staying in the cycle you only keep yourself from noticing new open door. It's going to be a year to end it and allow for a new beginning to happen.

*** I just kicked a guy out of my life lol. He was showing me the same negative relationship patterns i have been in before. Makes total sense. I'm also rejecting exes left and right lol.

-Overall
To me this is the year to really focus on the now. What you do and don't want. Then taking the strength to really bring an end to certain things so that success can occur. It's all about ending an cycle and allowing new beginnings.-

2nd line is with my oracle of vision (going to call this the advice line 2016)
*#1 A New Beginning/Release from the Past*
To move on from failures or simply to expland and explore new horizons, we makes choices to leave the past behind. Ensure that the time is right to move on. Has the circumstances reached it's limits/potential?

*** I'm going back to school so thats definitely my new beginning. Focusing more on doing the things i love and will make me happy.

*#34 Breaking Free/Chasing a Dream*
routine whther this is repetive positive or repetive negative behaviors they can become so comforting familiarity to some but can become claustrophobic, choking to our spirit. We may escape from it through fantasy and dreams, but at a certain point we have to act upon them and make change in our life

*** totally agree. I've become stuck and its hindering me.

*#30 Danger/Fear*
Our fears feed us and grow. Our imagination feeds the fear and give them form. In the end they weaken us further or trigger our defenses. Danger is not always something easy to spot. We could be completely surprised and utterly fooled, but we still suffer the consequences. What do you do once the consequence is experiences? Do you stick around or do you stay in the cycle?

*** i usually stay in the same cycles out of fear. But i cant do that anymore i feel like I'm dying. Not literally but spiritually.

-This is the section of advice. Check back at this section every three months to 6 months and meditate on how you can use this advice during the year 2016.-

3rd line is with my tarot of heart (this is going to focus on major energy of romance/love in that year)
*Violet2: Spread your wings*
Expansion, Freedom, Confinement, Decision
2016 you will be learning how to move on and explore new avenue and prospects in your surrounding. Part of this lesson is learning to not stay in a confined relationship or stay in confined aspects of relationships.

*Red7: Awaiting Results*
Patience, Assessment, Outcome, Alternatives
2016 is about reshaping attitudes and beliefs. You put so much energy into trying to create and attract the relationship you want.. you are fogetting patience is needed and refining self. 2016 will be the year where you will be assessing relationships and self.

*** rhis is true. I need to learn patience. I have worked on myself and trying to create the type of relationship i wpuld be happy in. I need a healthy connection and to let negative patterns go.

*Black16: Rebuild*
Collapse, Expose, Create, Pretense, Revelation, Awareness
2016 will be peeling back the layers of the onion to get to the core. It is really going to be a year of learning what is the core issues and being raw with self about relationships. Part of peeling back the layer is examining your many layers of joy and sorrows, successes and failure, and how they affect your ability to love youerself and find love.

*** major growth. I need to learn more about my shadow self and how if effects my relationships.

-Overall
2016 looks to really be focus on really identifying and admitting any beliefs or attitudes that don't help you in this aspect of yourself. Of really getting to the core of what is going on in your relationships. Part of doing this is removing self from confined relationships or aspects.-

The overall draw.. I think the lesson of 2016 will be to really set the future up by first setting the present to become the future of your desire. That involving making hard decisions and really looking at everything for what it is.

AT THE END OF THE YEAR 2016. LOOK AT THIS AGAIN AND MEDITATE ON IT. IT WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING THAT HAS OCCUR IN 2016 AS WELL AS HELP YOU ACCEPT AND SEE THE LESSON FROM ALL THE EXPERIENCES. GOOD OR BAD.

*This does not focus on specific events just the energy/lesson of the year. You might not see this until the last 2 months of the year. That has occur to me.*

Hope this was helpful and hope this proves to be a helpful tool to reflect on at the end of 2016. Let me know if this makes sense on some level. Might not make full sense until the end of 2016 approaches.

*Excuse any typos. I'll try to make sure to end out as much as possible.*

This was very helpful and helped confirmed I'm on the right track. My mindset is to start working towards the things i want out of my life. Really look at myself and try to change the negative aspects. Be more loving and open. But also have more discernment and listen to my intuition. This is definitely a year of growth for me. I'm ready for the challenges. I'll be back every 3-4 months to give you updates. Thank you for the reading. It really resonated and gave me hope :)

CosmicBeing

This was very helpful and helped confirmed I'm on the right track. My mindset is to start working towards the things i want out of my life. Really look at myself and try to change the negative aspects. Be more loving and open. But also have more discernment and listen to my intuition. This is definitely a year of growth for me. I'm ready for the challenges. I'll be back every 3-4 months to give you updates. Thank you for the reading. It really resonated and gave me hope :)

Happy it made sense.

Look forward to hear more. I wish you much growth and a successful 2016 :)

Maryon

Thank you so much CosmicBeing for taking the time to do this...apology for late reply, i've been dealing with some things. just read through this and it resonates very much...i can feel already that it will be very useful for me over coming months to return and look at this reading to help refocus and centre myself...

#MARYON

Shamanic wisdom cards
-Cards 1-

#63 EARTH(Feminine-Earth)
I am Earth. I am Mother, I am Grandmother. It is from me that all life comes forth. I am the Great Turtle. Ground yourself through me. Learn from me the protective instinct of care and nurturing, the formation, the formulation, gestation, and development. Through me you can see beauty and gentleness in all that exists. I am the foundation, the very beginning. It is within me that the shaman journeys for knowledge and wisdom, the timeless flight of ecstasy. I am the Lower World, I am the fifth direction. I am ancestor. I am the root. I am the female, the magnetic, the yin, the left side.

-Overall
Ancestors in this really pops out to me. So I feel you are reconnecting to your ancestors. Either you are studying your family's background or beliefs or you are maybe even doing (spiritual) ancestral work. At this moment I think you are on a journey to gain greater knowledge.-

yes absolutely. over the past 6 months i have made efforts to be more consistent with my spiritual practice...reached out to others on similar path and want to work on myself. it;s interesting you mention ancestors because ive been occasionally living with parents the past 6 months again and found it quite challenging....i often feel i just want to break free of the female ancestral line in my family...the values. v different to mine.

-card 2-

#56 SILVER(Feminine-Causal Chakra-Air-Color=Silver)
I am Silver. I am compassionate. I give hope at times when you feel there is none in sight. Meditate with me and I will nurture, protect, support, stabalize, and balance your nerves. Motivate yourself, stimulate self-improvement, listen to your intuitions, and I will support you in all that you will do. If you are feeling out of balance, look to your feminine side and be sensitive to all your relations. I am versatile. I am awakening.

-Overall
By the end of this year (2016) you might have fully awakened (from the journey you began in the year) or you might be in the midst of an awakening by the time 2016 comes to a close.-

yes i have in recent times lost hope...and yes i have been out of balance...emotionally...and my hormones are out balance...i have some health things to work on..i need to find more financial balance so i can move and find my own home. and i have felt that as long as i meditate and remain clear and intuitive i will be ok...

*ENLIGHTENMENT - Crown Chakra*
2016 is all about spirituality, self, and divine truth. This card indicates finding the answers you are seeking, reconnecting with the sourse, meditation, and/or the answer is already within.

yes! the answer is always within...and this is exactly what u keep trying to remind myself...

*WARRIOR - Aries*
During 2016 you will be having to make a stand for what you believe in. This is not the year to keep silent. You will have to take on the warrior complex and be a go-getter. Either be ready to be in the midst of conflict or be the one stirring up the pot. It is almost like how people turn the soil before planting a new crop. Yes it is a lot of work and it's chaos.. you might even disturb some animals or bugs. But in the end you are turning the dirt so the nutrients beneath the soil can be brought to the surface to allow growth to happen/prosperity.

hmmmm, yes this makes sense. i have had to speak up to a few people recently and its caused disruption but ive only spoken my truth. and i am also having to really be strong abot a romantic issue....to literally as you day take a stand for what i believe in.

*MAJOR LIFE CHANGE - Uranus*
This is self-explanatory. This is all about major life change and disruption. Sometimes it is unexpected and sometimes it is expected. But either way it can induce fear. Don't be fearful. This is a change that allows new doors to open in your life. Change is the only constant in life.

-Overall
2016 the genral energy will be about spirituality, making a stand, and that stand most likely causing major life changes in yourself and even in your surroundings.-

all makes sense .....i had a major disuprion in my life a few months ago because i had to leave my home and moved in with my parents for a while due to financial reasons. it has been v upsetting....im only just getting over missing my old home. but slowly im starting to see it was for the best and that now i have freedom to see which other options are more available to me now...i had a huge problem with the change and was very fearful about it all...so thats very spot on. thank you.
i laso made a stand in a personal connection which caused some upheaval...

*#40 TIME/LIFE*
Time is a commodity that is never really ours, but merely something we have use of for a given period. The only way to ensure the balance in our favor is for us to use our allotted time fully before it is taken from us. Live everyday, hour and minute to its fullest.

*#12 WONDER OF CREATION/PROTECTION/DESTINY*
Fate and Destiny will play their part, the chakras and astrological zodiacs orbits the central sphere, suggesting the role they will play in this futurelife. But this wondrous machanism is also manmade; a grand part of how this life will be lived, and what it will achieve will not be pre-determined by fate alone, but by free will and choice.

*#28 CONTACT/REACHING OUT/SPIRITUAL BONDS/CONNECTIONS*
In this life, we are spirit and we are flesh. When we forget that we are both, we can suffer unnecessarily. This card can indicate a need to take time for meditation and to connect with one's Higher Self. This will in turn allow us to see the spiritual aspects of others more clearly and be anle to reach out to them more easily.

-This is the section of advice. Check back at this section every three months to 6 months and meditate on how you can use this advice during the year 2016.-

yes thank you, i will return to this advice. thats something i always have to be careful about...making the most of my time...because i can procrastinate and waste time. and yes i do need to make time to meditate and connect to higher self...to look after my spirit AND my flesh, because i know that when my spirit is struggling it affects my physical body a lot.

color=black]3rd line is with my tarot of heart (this is going to focus on major energy of romance/love in that year)[/color]
*Red #9: WELL-DESERVED REWARD*
Discipline, Gracious, Compassion, Satisfication
YOUR EFFORTS ARE PAYING OFF! In 2016 this card is not so much about you having to deal with certain issues inside for love to be fruitful in your life because this card shows you alreayd put in a lot of work in the past. In 2016 this card shows that you will be rewarded for your hard work. It wasn't easy in the past and well the road is not always smooth in life.. we will always hit bumps here and there. But you really put in the work and you will see your hard-work pay off.

Whether you went through thick and thin with a certain person and you are now reaching a state where the hardwork is being payed off or you put in the work toward self where you will now see that dealing with people is more effortless than before.

oh i hope so! yes it has been hard....and i often feel so defeated because i felt in really have out the work in....this is very encouraging.

*Red #7: AWAITING RESULTS*
Patience, Assessment, Outcome, Alternatives
2016 seems so far to be about results and rewards for you.
Patience is needed! You may not see the results or the rewards early in the 2016 year but you will see it this year and it could well carry into 2017. You have put much energy into have the relationship you want with others and/or yourself. But, you will still be reshaping attitude and beliefs. Now you went for a certain goal..this year you have to be open to the changes your hardwork has brought. So don't be resistent to your views and attitudes being changed. (This might be part of the Major life change)

ok i will be mindful of that...i also have felt i will still be reshaping things etc i can feel a lot of change ....that i need to surrender to it. for example, im feeling an urge to move from london to the coast but i resist it thinking it means i have failed in london which is all ego....and clinging on. maybe i need to just go with it.

*Black #19: Shine*
Believe, Realize, Harness, Enthusiasm, Potential, Breakthrough
2016 brings a positive and powerful energy to you and your surroundings. But, you need to embrace this energy. This card suggest envisioning yourself surrounded by a brilliant golden light. Believe this brilliant light can be infused in your relationships to bring enthusiasm, life, and greater love and understanding.

Let your own light sign and harness the wonderful energy that 2016 surrounds you with.

ahhh thank you thats great advice...such a simple practice but so pwerful and protective...im doing it now as i write this :) i like what you say about infusing relationships with it...

-Overall
Love/Romance 2016 the only issue you have to overcome is the issue of patience. You might be a type that think a reaction should happen quickly. As if you were in a lab and mixed two chemicals together.. you are to see some change to happen with your eyes. It is instant... you either can feel the change (heat/sensory), smell (odors), or see it (explosions or color change). In this instance when that saying goes "Humans are creators of habits" that is a statement that says humans change very slowly and if humans change slowly situation are prone to change slowly. You will need to gain patience and not expect change to happen overnight. You also shouldn't be resistant and be open to the reward and new way attitude/beliefs to assimilate into self.-

Looking at the whole spread. I would say the most major growth of 2016 is spiritual. Spiritual can be from something metaphysical to a new way of thinking.

AT THE END OF THE YEAR 2016. LOOK AT THIS AGAIN AND MEDITATE ON IT. IT WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING THAT HAS OCCUR IN 2016 AS WELL AS HELP YOU ACCEPT AND SEE THE LESSON FROM ALL THE EXPERIENCES. GOOD OR BAD.

*This does not focus on specific events just the energy/lesson of the year. You might not see this until the last 2 months of the year. That has occur to me.*

Hope this was helpful and hope this proves to be a helpful tool to reflect on at the end of 2016. Let me know if this makes sense on some level. Might not make full sense until the end of 2016 approaches.

yes i can be impatient....i can be patient for ages and then reach a point where im not. and i have had to have a LOT of patience with my romantic life the past year or so. its a situation where im not sure if i should still remain open to possibilities or not. and the danger that i would be resistant to other new opportunities.
i will definitely do as you suggest and revisit this reading at end of the year and also before. thank you so much for your time, its been v helpful to reflect on this and i will cut and paste it into a document so i can keep it as a reminder.

i will check in with you at end of year to give you more feedback!

much love...xxx

CosmicBeing

Maryon

Thank you for the feedback, i appreciate it. I am happy it resonated and I hope it helps you for the months to come as well as the end of the year when it is time to reflect back on what the year has been like.

I always like this pull because it kinda just helps with the acceptance of the past year.....so definitely gives a different perspective through the trial and tribulation even the good times we have in our life through a year.

Wish you an amazing 2016 :) !

Maryon

Thank you for the feedback, i appreciate it. I am happy it resonated and I hope it helps you for the months to come as well as the end of the year when it is time to reflect back on what the year has been like.

I always like this pull because it kinda just helps with the acceptance of the past year.....so definitely gives a different perspective through the trial and tribulation even the good times we have in our life through a year.

Wish you an amazing 2016 :) !

thank you so much! wishing you an equally amazing 2016 :)

yes its always so enlightening to look back over the year, i always like to do that at the end of the year/start of new year.

lets see where we are by xmas :)

SPIRIT HAWK

#SPIRIT HAWK

Shamanic wisdom cards
-Cards 1-

#65 SELF(Masculine-Feminine-All)
I am the seventh direction. It is from me that all directions radiate. I am the center. I must honor myself before I can honor anything or anyone else. I am the beginning of the path of inner power that travels full circle, returns and ends within. It is around me that the Middle World occurs, the here and now, the world in which time works. I am in the world but i am not of the world. When I attain balance, then and only then do I attain harmony. Always honor the seventh direction. I am the trunk of the sacred tree. I am the here, I am the now. I am the balance of feminine and masculine, for I am the sacred space within. I am shaman.

-Overall
Shaman really jumps out at me. So I am not sure if you are acting as a spiritual guide to people. This is also talking about right now you are trying to attain balance so that harmony can come into your world.-

Hi cosmic
It's been some time since you did this I wanted to give you a Lil feedback on your reading which I really appreciate BTW ... it is awesome 😉...
I have joined a few forums of tarot groups this year and trying to learn the tarot a Lil more, which in some ways is spiritual guidance I feel so I'd say this is pretty spot on.

-card 2-

#33 BEANS(Masculine-South-Mercury-Air)
I am Beans. I am Vitality of your life. Together with Squash and Corn, we are the life force. I always return more than I take. I feed the Earth. This is a time for new or renewed relationships. Love is in the air. Developing harmony leads to security which allows for advancement. Reconcile any old issues and concerns. I am versatile.

-Overall
This is pretty self-explainatory. I think by the end of 2016 you will be at the state to looks for new love or renew love. As well as reconciling an issues or concerns. So you are seeking harmony and this is the end goal for it in 2016. By end of 2016 you may have not reconcile everything but you definitely will be in the beginning states.-

Not really reconciled with anyone as yet in the love dept, but did RE join a online dating site... but to no avail didn't really go on any date's as such.

*I also keep thinking you are a father.. but i am not sure if that is symbolic or actual*

I am both father and mother a single mum. But bring up my grand child as a son I have more or less adopted him his father is not in his life neither is his mum.. maybe this is why!

*LUCK & PROSPERITY - Jupiter*
This card is full of Jupiter energy. Jupiter is the lucky planet. You might when you go into any spiritual shop see oils and incense that is infusioned with Jupiter energy to bring luck and prosperity in one's life. I think your general energy for 2016 will be full of new doors opening, taking a chance, and prosperity.

*ENLIGHTENMENT - Crown Chakra*
2016 is about focusing on your higher self, spirituality and divine truths. If you seek answers, the answer is already present. It's within. You just have to reconnect with self and the source to find the answer. Only thing holding the answer back is not being open to it.

Yes been doing a bit more meditation ...

*RENEWAL - Vesta*
This is like a spring cleaning card. New beginning by sweeping out the old.. letting out the stale air and bring in new fresh air, letting go of the old. This years is all about ending... ending things that are no longer good to have in your life (whatever form they may be in -person, beliefs, or environment)

👆yes been doing lots of decorating my kitchen,hall and landing , also doing dining room and living room..

*Also got an image of moving. So idk if you are wanting to move out of the place you live or a possible moving of residence may occur.*

-Overall
2016 general energy is al about taking chances and new opportunity so that you can reach a state of renewel. To reach that state you are going to go through a journey of enlightenment to find the answers you seek and to reconnect with self and the source.-

*#18 Nurturing/Taking Care of Others*
We can prepare them, inform them, advise them, but eventually there will come the moment when we will need to resist the impulse to reach out and instead must let them sall. When they rise again of their own accord, we can take comfort in knowing that we taught them well.

This ties with above prediction here ... my son moved out suddenly, he is 18.... it killed me to let go but I had to let him do it... and in the end I just told myself he has to stand on his own two feet one day... it will be a learning curve for him... it didn't last long though lol... he was back after 2 months.. I was glad though that he had a taste of living independent and my house was much calmer it done us both good TBH... though he's in his bedroom as I type to you lol...

*#5 Flights of Fancy/Leap of Faith/Taking a Next Step*
If you take that leap of faith, oh the places you could go...but you'll never know until you try. We can drea, and hope and take that leap, but there are risks involved. Nevertheless we do not have to be a tarot foot innocently leaping from a cliff. We can instead assess the scenario, the dangers, and prepare. We can train or educate ourselfs, become informed, take precautions and increase out chances of success.

I mentioned to you above about studying and learning tarot... today I took a leap of faith for the first time ever I done a charity event doing readings for free but saying they could give donations to charity. I took a chance ! It was OK but a Lil hit and miss with a few .. I took from that you never know if you don't take that step towards your passion or dreams ... at least now I have done face to face with total strangers I plan to do more for donations I really enjoyed it. But I still am a novice at least I know where I am at now .

*#15 Farewell/Goodbyes/Closure*
A final parting or a temporary god-bye. A tragic loss or simply a turned page could be leading to a new future. Our lives are a constant flow of farewells, to people, places and things, some with regret but some with ethusiasm as they are replaced with new options.

3rd line is with my tarot of heart (this is going to focus on major energy of romance/love in that year)
*violet #9: Rest & Reconsider*
Fatigue, Perseverance, Strength, Recharge.
2016 you will be dealing with feeling tired and wanting to give up. But, this card talks of perseverance. You may have been disappointed or hurt in the past, but those sorrows are what makes you stronger even if you do not feel that way right now. You might need to step away from any conflict/issues and create a space to relax and replenish.

*green #1: Love Abounds*
Trust, Optimism, Open, Radiate
In 2016 you will be learning how to trust in your ability to create a relationship of your desire, optimism in love/romance, and being open to all possibilities. You will also be having to release negative thoughts and beliefs around love.

*black #11: Detach*
Reflect, Accept, Decide, Clarity, Responsibility, Fairness
During 2016 you will be seeing situations in your love/romance clearly without your ego twisting the truth of the situation. It indicates that there will be a detahcment of emotions from a relationship/situation. You will be taking time to reevaluate it to see if you still want to stay in it. Honesty is necessary to gain clarity and better understand the relationship/situation to be able to know how to improve it. (Doesn't mean the relationship/situation isn't in a good place. Also you will be accepting that previous actions, decisions, and beliefs have led self to what the current situation is. 2016 is all about examining relationships and situtation in the present and past.

-Overall
2016 for love/romance is all about replenishing yourself, releasing negative thoughts and beliefs so that you can open up to love again, and really examining relationships and situations from the present and past without ego misleading you from the truth of the matter.-

Looking at whole spread it looks to me that letting go of things, starting anew, and seeing things clearly (ego is masking the truth from you) is the major theme of 2016

This is my feedback above so far for 2016 ... so far quite bit has came to light as you have read I will check in again from time to time you have done great and thank you again cosmic for you brilliant reading 👏👌

CosmicBeing

This is my feedback above so far for 2016 ... so far quite bit has came to light as you have read I will check in again from time to time you have done great and thank you again cosmic for you brilliant reading 👏👌

Just wanted to let you know I read your feedback. I hope it is proving to be helpful in understanding your 2016 energies so far :)

celticnoodle

UPDATE!!!

*Stay in the moment - Earthstar Chakra*
2016 indicates that you will be learning how to get centered in the moment. Stop dwelling in the past or fearing the future. You will start to notice the only time you have is now. The future time is not here yet.. and the past time is already gone.

had to update as it just occurred to me that the above part of the reading is beginning to occur. I purchased and am currently reading a book that was spoken of in the competition thread last month, (I think) by WolfSpirit. It is titled: "Full Catastropher Living, Using the Wisdom of Your Body and Mind to Face Stress, Pain, and Illness" by Jon Kabat-Zinn.

Anyway, it is a really deep book and not one that is read through in a short period of time. It is all about using mindfullness & meditation to help bring about positive changes in one's life - physically, mentally and emotionally. I am getting a lot out of this book and am soon going to begin the exercises (I generally like to read through a big part of a book like this first, before I begin putting the exercises into practice).

The book is all about learning to be centered in the moment of whatever you are doing and to specifically come to understand that all our time is really 'Our Own' and to train ourselves to live in the moment, fully. To be mindful of everything we do. I haven't yet started, but plan to. (Hopefully next week, while on vacation), but I recalled I had a reading speaking of something like this--and found it. You really hit the nail on the head here, CB! :thumbsup:

-Overall
2016 will be a year that you will be investigating those around you (specific or not) and even investigating self. It be a year of gaining faith and learning to stay in the moment... and becoming aware the past is the past... the present is now.. and the future yet exist and may not exist at all. So live each day as if it were your last.-
exactly! This also gives me great hopes that I will make it through the 8 week 'self-course', as I am going to have to do it on my own, since I don't live close to any area that is offering this course. (It can be done in this way, too, thankfully).

*#6 Tranquility/At Peace*
After troubling times (whether in relationships/health/concerns) leaves us physically weakened or spiritually tested. Either by acceptance or conclusion the troubles are in the past. Rest is in order. It's time to recuperate and regain our strength.

and, this is happening now. I'm sure I still need more--which is also why I plan to initiate the above program for myself, and hope it will help me find peace after a long troubling time. I have been both weakened physically and spiritually tested, and I am finally beginning to feel like I am getting past all of this and moving forward again.

Great job on this reading, CB! :thumbsup:

CosmicBeing

Happy it is helping you and also aligning with the year.

Hopefully by the end of 2016 it will be a good layout to mediate on to accept what has occur in 2016.

Thank you for the update on how this layout is aligning to your year.