NEW YEARS 2016 - CosmicBeing

pageofswords9110

#Pageofswords9110

Shamanic wisdom cards
-Cards 1-
Card represents who you are beginning as in 2016

*#36 Nettle(Masculine-West-Mars-Fire)*
I am Nettle. I am purification. If properly handled, I offer strength and healing. I take the sting out of the problems of the heart. I am tonic that keeps the flow of emotions in check. Protect yourself with the fire of the nettle. Injury may result from problems or issues that are not properly handled.

-Overall
Beginning 2016 you are probably going through all this.-

-card 2-
Card represents who you will become by the end of 2016

*#6 Thunder Moon(Virgo-Shields-Adolescent*
I am Thunder Moon. I am plenty. I am a time of gathering. I am the power of honoring, storehouses filled and overflowing. I am abundance. My gentle light in the time of Indian Summer signifies plenty for you and The People. Now is a time of loving, of healing. Service to others is emphasized at theis time-perhaps finding new ways to heal the planet or your own community. Of course you won't be of help to others unless you are healthy, so take care of yourself too!! Let the moon of Indian Summer gently sit upon your shoulder. I am plenty. I am the Harvest Moon in the fall.

-Overall
I think this is something you should really meditate as the year continues to progress.-

first line is with my chakra zodiac deck (this is more of general energy)
*Stay in the moment - Earthstar Chakra*
2016 is all about staying in the present. Not focusing on the past (where time has already been lost) and not focusing on the future (where time doesn't exist for you yet), but focusing on the time you have now to help create a future.

*Strength & Vitality - Sun*
2016 is about using your strength and vitality to succeed. To finally to the end to what you don't want in your life and to for good keep the past in the past.

*Cycles - Ceres*
2016 is going to be the year to break cycles. To bring a final end to a relationship or situation so that a new beginning can happen. By staying in the cycle you only keep yourself from noticing new open door. It's going to be a year to end it and allow for a new beginning to happen.

-Overall
To me this is the year to really focus on the now. What you do and don't want. Then taking the strength to really bring an end to certain things so that success can occur. It's all about ending an cycle and allowing new beginnings.-

2nd line is with my oracle of vision (going to call this the advice line 2016)
*#1 A New Beginning/Release from the Past*
To move on from failures or simply to expland and explore new horizons, we makes choices to leave the past behind. Ensure that the time is right to move on. Has the circumstances reached it's limits/potential?

*#34 Breaking Free/Chasing a Dream*
routine whther this is repetive positive or repetive negative behaviors they can become so comforting familiarity to some but can become claustrophobic, choking to our spirit. We may escape from it through fantasy and dreams, but at a certain point we have to act upon them and make change in our life

*#30 Danger/Fear*
Our fears feed us and grow. Our imagination feeds the fear and give them form. In the end they weaken us further or trigger our defenses. Danger is not always something easy to spot. We could be completely surprised and utterly fooled, but we still suffer the consequences. What do you do once the consequence is experiences? Do you stick around or do you stay in the cycle?

-This is the section of advice. Check back at this section every three months to 6 months and meditate on how you can use this advice during the year 2016.-

3rd line is with my tarot of heart (this is going to focus on major energy of romance/love in that year)
*Violet2: Spread your wings*
Expansion, Freedom, Confinement, Decision
2016 you will be learning how to move on and explore new avenue and prospects in your surrounding. Part of this lesson is learning to not stay in a confined relationship or stay in confined aspects of relationships.

*Red7: Awaiting Results*
Patience, Assessment, Outcome, Alternatives
2016 is about reshaping attitudes and beliefs. You put so much energy into trying to create and attract the relationship you want.. you are fogetting patience is needed and refining self. 2016 will be the year where you will be assessing relationships and self.

*Black16: Rebuild*
Collapse, Expose, Create, Pretense, Revelation, Awareness
2016 will be peeling back the layers of the onion to get to the core. It is really going to be a year of learning what is the core issues and being raw with self about relationships. Part of peeling back the layer is examining your many layers of joy and sorrows, successes and failure, and how they affect your ability to love youerself and find love.

-Overall
2016 looks to really be focus on really identifying and admitting any beliefs or attitudes that don't help you in this aspect of yourself. Of really getting to the core of what is going on in your relationships. Part of doing this is removing self from confined relationships or aspects.-

The overall draw.. I think the lesson of 2016 will be to really set the future up by first setting the present to become the future of your desire. That involving making hard decisions and really looking at everything for what it is.

AT THE END OF THE YEAR 2016. LOOK AT THIS AGAIN AND MEDITATE ON IT. IT WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING THAT HAS OCCUR IN 2016 AS WELL AS HELP YOU ACCEPT AND SEE THE LESSON FROM ALL THE EXPERIENCES. GOOD OR BAD.

*This does not focus on specific events just the energy/lesson of the year. You might not see this until the last 2 months of the year. That has occur to me.*

Hope this was helpful and hope this proves to be a helpful tool to reflect on at the end of 2016. Let me know if this makes sense on some level. Might not make full sense until the end of 2016 approaches.

*Excuse any typos. I'll try to make sure to end out as much as possible.*

Just updating.
So the advice for 2016 has really spoken to me. I stopped fearing and made some movement to change my life. I have went back to school and im happy ive done so. Although im scared at times because financially its going to get harder...im sticking to it.

Also i thought about what i wanted out of life. Im starting to cut people out of my life for good. I realized have a goal of owning somethings after school. So thats what im following at this point. Im using my strength to make things happen.

As far as tbe romance go there are two relationships i want to get rid of. One i know will be over before the year is up. There's no love there hell not any emotion for that matter. The other is a bit more complicated because it involves life lessonsthat haven't been learned on both sides yet.

I will update this some more as time goes on.

CosmicBeing

Thanks for the update. Appreciate it.

Happy it is being helpful and making some sense in your life.

Keep me update to let me know how your 2016 ends. I wonder if the card that indicates who you will be by the end of 2016 is someone who has helped themselves and now is able to help others (considering you are going into a health profession.)

celticnoodle

Here it is the end of 2016 and I've come back to this reading to give more fb where I am able to. C.B. I have re-read this reading many times through out the year and it really resonated more and more as time went on. Here is the end of my feedback for the end of the year. Thank you again for such a wonderful reading!

#Celticnoodle

Shamanic wisdom cards

-card 2-
Card represents who you will become by the end of 2016

*#38 Pine(Masculine-North-Mars-Air*
I am Pine. I am the evergreen of winter. I am the oldest living thing on this earth. I am longevity. i am a provider of seeds and nuts for nourishment. I am fertility, I am abundance. Tap the earth-energy that runs through me. By burning my needles I remove negativity, smooth out emotions, strengthen intuition, heal, and protect. Become socially aware of all around you. Express your masculine sexuality, be bold, go on a vision quest. Demand perfection, do not be content until it is right. I am ancient. I am evergreen.

-Overall
By the end of 2016 it looks like that you will be removing negativity and becoming more aware of your surrounding.-

So, I do like to think, as I look back at this reading and the year of 2016 in my life, that I have become like Pine. I have stepped away completely from the negativity that has hounded my heels for years and it has helped me tremendously into becoming a happier person overall. I burned off the negativity as Pine does and I have healed. I have become a bit bolder, yes, and while I haven't initiated any vision quests, some interesting ones have come to me--one very recently that was really pertinent to all in this reading you did for me and that helps me to understand things a bit more.
first line is with my chakra zodiac deck (this is more of general energy)
*Detective - Scorpio*
2016 is the year you will be sussing out the truth about certain people, situations or even certain aspects in self.

So very true! I have found out more truths about certain people, situations AND aspects in my self. It has helped me to change things for the better for myself and I'm much happier today then I was this time last year. I've come a long way!

*Have faith - Air*
2016 you will be learning to have faith. It could be faith in anything life, self, other, a situation. But you will be learning to have faith.

*Stay in the moment - Earthstar Chakra*
2016 indicates that you will be learning how to get centered in the moment. Stop dwelling in the past or fearing the future. You will start to notice the only time you have is now. The future time is not here yet.. and the past time is already gone.

-Overall
2016 will be a year that you will be investigating those around you (specific or not) and even investigating self. It be a year of gaining faith and learning to stay in the moment... and becoming aware the past is the past... the present is now.. and the future yet exist and may not exist at all. So live each day as if it were your last.-

Yes, 2016 was exactly this--investigating those around me. specifically. and investigating self. I have gained faith -faith in myself w/o having those tied to me that aren't healthy for me. I still dwell a bit on the past--but not to the point of allowing it to bring me down anymore. The present is what I am focusing on more and more and the future is something I am hoping will continue to be good to me.

2nd line is with my oracle of vision (going to call this the advice line 2016)
*#6 Tranquility/At Peace*
After troubling times (whether in relationships/health/concerns) leaves us physically weakened or spiritually tested. Either by acceptance or conclusion the troubles are in the past. Rest is in order. It's time to recuperate and regain our strength.

THIS is exactly what happened for me this year. I feel much better now then I did this time last year and even in Jan. of this year.

*#37 Relationships/Interaction with Others*
Some people enter our life for just a day, a month, or years and others stay in our life for a lifetime. Some come into our lives just to allow the opportunity for another person to come into our lives. People come and go. That is part of life and growth; ONLY CONSTANT IS CHANGE.

*#48 Choices/Risks/Consequence*
Our acts invariably result in consequences, both good or bad. So there is a balance to be struck. Unless we try, we will never know and that in turn may be a lost opportunity that will gnaw away if not acted upon. But, equally so, are we fully appreciative of the possible repercussions that may result?

I am fully appreciative of the possible repercussions that may result. While I have cut off most contact w/those who were dragging me down, I have been still remembering them on their special days--but only w/a card, to let htem know that I still think of them. Which, of course, I am. It may or may not bite me in the end, but what I have done wasn't really a bad thing. If they find fault in it, its their problem. I figure they can always throw away any correspondence I send, which is literally just a card with my name written on it, on special days.

-This is the section of advice. Check back at this section every three months to 6 months and meditate on how you can use this advice during the year 2016.-

3rd line is with my tarot of heart (this is going to focus on major energy of romance/love in that year)
*Chakra 6: Third eye chakra*
When this comes up this shows there is an imbalance or that it will play a major role in the situation. This chakra talks about psychic and intuitive inner guidance. This chakra assists in building better and stronger bonds.

*Black20: Blossoming*
Awaken, Transform, Stretch, Possibilities, Direction, Growth
Relationships require loving care and attention for it to truly develop and become something strong. Those involved must be willing to trust and open themselves to the other person.

Yes, with what occurred over the past year, my abilities were somewhat affected as a result. I was for awhile filled w/grief and upset. But, these are coming back to me and so I have re-awakened, Ihave transformed and grown. The possiblities of how to continue are being layed out and shown to me in various ways and I have direction again. Sometimes I do fall back and begin to wonder if I'm on the right path (right direction). When I ask for reassurance though--it always pops up. So, I'm doing well.

*Red8: Dedicated Efforts*
Work, Perseverance, Skill, Understanding
Creating and maintaining satisfying relationships takes effort and diligence. In life you have learned skills when it comes to interacting with people, situations, and your surrounding. Use those skills to nurture your relationship. It can even be a time to really learn more about the people that you have relationship with (all type)

-Overall
To me this looks like you are already in a relationship or maybe trying to bring a past relationship back into existence. Well 2016 looks to me that you will be nurturing this relationship, but in order for that you will have to overcome any fears of vulnerability (opening up) it might even involved learning to trust again. In this effort you will have to reconnect with your intuition and gain guidance from it (not let ego talk as we saw in the Crow Moon card). Use all the skills from your life to make the relationship stronger and learn more about the people that you are in a relationship with (like the detective card.)-

Looking at the whole reading it seems to be a year of not letting ego dictate your life, having faith, and searching out the truth.

The only way I was nurturing it was to send those cards at the appropriate times to allow them to remember that I still do care and I still do remember them and love them. I would very much like to have the relationship back into existence--but that is as far as I am willing to go as for nurturing it. I do still have some fears of vulnerability where they are concerned--but I am getting stronger where that is concerned too. we do not speak to each other. On one hand, I also hope we never have to ever again. But, that doesn't mean we can't remember special days as they were a huge part of my life and I can't help but to remember them and think of htem. I love them. But, I refuse to push myself to be in their lives anymore. Even if they do invite me back in, I will be very slow moving and cautious where they are concerned.

AT THE END OF THE YEAR 2016. LOOK AT THIS AGAIN AND MEDITATE ON IT. IT WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING THAT HAS OCCUR IN 2016 AS WELL AS HELP YOU ACCEPT AND SEE THE LESSON FROM ALL THE EXPERIENCES. GOOD OR BAD.

*This does not focus on specific events just the energy/lesson of the year. You might not see this until the last 2 months of the year. That has occur to me.*

Hope this was helpful and hope this proves to be a helpful tool to reflect on at the end of 2016. Let me know if this makes sense on some level. Might not make full sense until the end of 2016 approaches.

This was a very helpful reading, CB. Thank you again for such a great insight to how 2016 would play out for me. It was right on!

CosmicBeing

Thank you so much for the feedback! I very much appreciate it.

This looks to be my permanent yearly spread now...I use to just pull three cards for the themes/lessons of the year.