next relationship spread

schwammyy

1. Who: 8 of cups: someone who is alone, has left something recently or recently been left. i also think this could indicate someone who is leaving an old trait or lifestyle behind.
2. Work/Job: emperor: something with some type of authority. maybe older than me? I am only a 20 year old college student. If it isn't an older man or if it is a peer could it be someone who is similar to my father with his line of work?
3. His quality: nine of cups- it will be what i've been wishing for. there are certain things that i have recently decided i really want out of a guy and they are more eccentric qualities.
4. His flaw: 8 of pentacles- he might not be a hard enough worker?
5. His look: judgement- MOST confusing card of the reading. maybe he looks like a person into karma? NO clue please help.
6. His first impression of me: Empress- maybe something related to his mother? or that i am womanly. (i am a very curvy girl)
7. My first impression of him: wheel of fortune- like i've known him before, like it's fate or destiny.
8. His feelings for me: knight of swords- rushed, confusing, harsh, impulsive.
9. My feelings for him: king of cups- calming, kind
10. Strength of relationship: five of wands- don't know how this could indicate a strength but possibly we don't fight too much? Or it could mean that the fighting is a positive part of our relationship.
11. Weakness of relationship: the fool- we might not be mature enough to handle things.
12. Long term potential: six of pentacles-everything is give and take?

iAmRiotEyes

1. Who: 8 of cups: someone who is alone, has left something recently or recently been left. i also think this could indicate someone who is leaving an old trait or lifestyle behind.
2. Work/Job: emperor: something with some type of authority. maybe older than me? I am only a 20 year old college student. If it isn't an older man or if it is a peer could it be someone who is similar to my father with his line of work?
3. His quality: nine of cups- it will be what i've been wishing for. there are certain things that i have recently decided i really want out of a guy and they are more eccentric qualities.
4. His flaw: 8 of pentacles- he might not be a hard enough worker?
5. His look: judgement- MOST confusing card of the reading. maybe he looks like a person into karma? NO clue please help.
6. His first impression of me: Empress- maybe something related to his mother? or that i am womanly. (i am a very curvy girl)
7. My first impression of him: wheel of fortune- like i've known him before, like it's fate or destiny.
8. His feelings for me: knight of swords- rushed, confusing, harsh, impulsive.
9. My feelings for him: king of cups- calming, kind
10. Strength of relationship: five of wands- don't know how this could indicate a strength but possibly we don't fight too much? Or it could mean that the fighting is a positive part of our relationship.
11. Weakness of relationship: the fool- we might not be mature enough to handle things.
12. Long term potential: six of pentacles-everything is give and take?

(Just a quick friendly note: This should be posted to the "Your Readings" section. :))

Who: This could also be someone from a long ways away. A foreigner even. I agree with your interpretation though.

Work/Job: I'm thinking someone in a managerial position. They have authority in their job.

His quality: He may be proud of his accomplishments. Or he may not have much but everything he owns or even produces are of a good quality. Also, "Everything I have, I've bought myself. I don't need to depend on anyone else."

His flaws: He may be a bit tedious.

His look: Maybe like he's been through a lot. Intense.

Impression of you: That you are nurturing, caring, sensual, definitely wife material. Could make a good mother.

Impression of him: That he takes risks, gambles, yet he's lucky.

His feelings for you: In the beginning his feelings may not be romantic or else overly confident, like he can have anyone he likes.

Your feelings for him: Romantic, dreamy, soft, be careful not to view him through rose colored glasses.

Strength: I think you guys' fights won't be overly serious. They may just be about petty little things. Also, fighting fair perhaps.

Weakness: Commitment issues.

Long term potential: Seems like one will give however much they feel like, when they feel like, and the other will try to make do with it. Imbalanced give and take.

ofbainbridge

Schwammyy,

1 Who: 8 of cups -This would indicate somebody in transition. Somebody who is taking the opportunity to change old emotional patterns, routines, relationships etc, someone is willing to move in a new direction relationship wise...He might've just broken up with someone, divorced someone or is in the process of getting a divorce from someone or something that he felt was no longer serving his best interests.

2. Work/Job: emperor: This would indicate his work is structured and regimented. It would be something where he is in a leadership position, so he might be an administrator, a manager or a director, a or perhaps someone who runs his own business with people working under him.

3. His quality: nine of cups- Someone who is happy with the changes he is making in his life life, the new direction it may be taking for him...

4. His flaw: 8 of pentacles-Perhaps he is not that ambitious or productive OR perhaps this indicates that he is pulling back from applying himself to things that need working on, that need time and attention as he might have done in the past and so letting things slide when he shouldn't...

5. His look: judgement- This could indicate that he might be someone who is aware of and critical of the way he looks, his personal appearance. So he might be very particular about his appearance, maybe even fastidious about his style of dress...

6. His first impression of me: Empress - His first impression might be that you might need to be nurtured in some way, he might see you as being vulnerable and in need of protection.

7. My first impression of him: wheel of fortune-That you are taking a chance, that the wheel of life has brought you to this moment and this person.

8. His feelings for me: knight of swords-He'll see you as an intellectual, smart, insightful...

9. My feelings for him: king of cups-You'll see him as kind, romantic and grand yet somehow in control of himself emotionally.

10. Strength of relationship: five of wands- This indicates that you are able to challenge each other, to stand up to each other and for each other in times of stress

11. Weakness of relationship: the fool-An habit of not paying attention to what may come and leaping into things that could cause issues later on down the road in the relationship...

12. Long term potential: six of pentacles-the potential here is that in the long run the two of you would be able to over come physical hardships or strain in the relationship. That on the material plane the two of you are capable of equal give and equal take in order to overcome any obstacles to the relationship.

schwammyy

(Just a quick friendly note: This should be posted to the "Your Readings" section. :))

Who: This could also be someone from a long ways away. A foreigner even. I agree with your interpretation though.

Work/Job: I'm thinking someone in a managerial position. They have authority in their job.

His quality: He may be proud of his accomplishments. Or he may not have much but everything he owns or even produces are of a good quality. Also, "Everything I have, I've bought myself. I don't need to depend on anyone else."

His flaws: He may be a bit tedious.

His look: Maybe like he's been through a lot. Intense.

Impression of you: That you are nurturing, caring, sensual, definitely wife material. Could make a good mother.

Impression of him: That he takes risks, gambles, yet he's lucky.

His feelings for you: In the beginning his feelings may not be romantic or else overly confident, like he can have anyone he likes.

Your feelings for him: Romantic, dreamy, soft, be careful not to view him through rose colored glasses.

Strength: I think you guys' fights won't be overly serious. They may just be about petty little things. Also, fighting fair perhaps.

Weakness: Commitment issues.

Long term potential: Seems like one will give however much they feel like, when they feel like, and the other will try to make do with it. Imbalanced give and take.

I really liked your interpretation because I can see how it would very much apply to my life. I tend to see lovers through rose colored glasses, ignoring the bad and loving the good. Also I have some committment issues myself. I am very faithful but entering into a relationship is very hard for me. I also tend to be a part of imbalanced give and take in relationships as well. Thank you for your insight on this. I am always doing so much for people and they rarely give what I give. This seems like something I could fall into. I will be aware of all of these things.

schwammyy

Schwammyy,

1 Who: 8 of cups -This would indicate somebody in transition. Somebody who is taking the opportunity to change old emotional patterns, routines, relationships etc, someone is willing to move in a new direction relationship wise...He might've just broken up with someone, divorced someone or is in the process of getting a divorce from someone or something that he felt was no longer serving his best interests.

2. Work/Job: emperor: This would indicate his work is structured and regimented. It would be something where he is in a leadership position, so he might be an administrator, a manager or a director, a or perhaps someone who runs his own business with people working under him.

3. His quality: nine of cups- Someone who is happy with the changes he is making in his life life, the new direction it may be taking for him...

4. His flaw: 8 of pentacles-Perhaps he is not that ambitious or productive OR perhaps this indicates that he is pulling back from applying himself to things that need working on, that need time and attention as he might have done in the past and so letting things slide when he shouldn't...

5. His look: judgement- This could indicate that he might be someone who is aware of and critical of the way he looks, his personal appearance. So he might be very particular about his appearance, maybe even fastidious about his style of dress...

6. His first impression of me: Empress - His first impression might be that you might need to be nurtured in some way, he might see you as being vulnerable and in need of protection.

7. My first impression of him: wheel of fortune-That you are taking a chance, that the wheel of life has brought you to this moment and this person.

8. His feelings for me: knight of swords-He'll see you as an intellectual, smart, insightful...

9. My feelings for him: king of cups-You'll see him as kind, romantic and grand yet somehow in control of himself emotionally.

10. Strength of relationship: five of wands- This indicates that you are able to challenge each other, to stand up to each other and for each other in times of stress

11. Weakness of relationship: the fool-An habit of not paying attention to what may come and leaping into things that could cause issues later on down the road in the relationship...

12. Long term potential: six of pentacles-the potential here is that in the long run the two of you would be able to over come physical hardships or strain in the relationship. That on the material plane the two of you are capable of equal give and equal take in order to overcome any obstacles to the relationship.

With the 8 of cups, I find very interesting. I feel that I myself am in a place where I badly want change. So people who are changing rapidly are more appealing to me. I liked your interpretation of the five of wands as well because I had a hard time understanding that one. I see it so much as a card associated with fighting. I liked the judgement card as well because that does sound very appealing to me as well.