Numerology master number 33/6 and repeating numbers.

dreamer89

I have had some strange few days. The last 3 days I have woked up at exactly 5:55 am, looking at my clock on my phone at 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 each of these days in the afternoon. I always miss 1:11 11:11 12:12 ext.

bluelagune

It's not the timing but what you were thinking during that moment.

Emiliy

Hi :)
Actually I dont know what these number codes refer to ...but I always catch 11:11

dreamer89

It's not the timing but what you were thinking during that moment.

Thank you, because to be honest that was what I was hoping. I have been working on law of attraction, and I've been waking up with some very spectacular dreams that seem to say that everything I have been manifesting were on their way; the wake up at 5:55 in the morning. Then usually in the afternoon I do a meditation to help remove any blocks, and that happens to end the last 3 days at 2:22 (but I haven't done it yet today, but didn't wake up at 5:55 this morning). The other ones I am not exactly sure what I was thinking exactly, but I was hoping they were good signs.

dreamer89

Hi :)
Actually I dont know what these number codes refer to ...but I always catch 11:11

I wonder if yours has anything to do with what you are thinking at the time too.

Emiliy

I wonder if yours has anything to do with what you are thinking at the time too.

I think that I didnt concentrate to catch my thoughts at this minutes ...but I will take notice of what happening when I see this numbers again..its great notice from you by the way...because I was thinking that these numbers is a signs of something...not just my mind function

dreamer89

I think that I didnt concentrate to catch my thoughts at this minutes ...but I will take notice of what happening when I see this numbers again..its great notice from you by the way...because I was thinking that these numbers is a signs of something...not just my mind function

Yeah I know. At first I was like, hmmm... this is weird but whatever. Then after the 3rd day the same numbers I was like, gosh this is probably a sign just slapping me in my face and I don't even care to notice. When you look it up online though some strange things come up (like just about any quacks opinion), and here there are a lot more thoughtful group so I was like I might as well ask.

yannie

555 is killer, & 222 is just excruciating šŸ˜‚

Ruby Jewel

I have had some strange few days. The last 3 days I have woked up at exactly 5:55 am, looking at my clock on my phone at 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 each of these days in the afternoon. I always miss 1:11 11:11 12:12 ext.

as you most likely know, 22 is the Fool in the tarot.