o novo taro de marselha

Rasa

Does anyone have this modern, quirky-looking, Brazilian Marseilles deck?

I came across just a couple images online, and it piqued my interest. I am trying to see if anyone I know in Brazil has seen it and can bring me a copy the next time they're visiting.

In the meantime, I'm wondering if any of you can tell me what the cardstock is like, the size, other juicy details? Can anyone supply any more pictures of cards?

There's an image here:
https://www.casadaspedrasbrasileira...5d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/t/a/taro_de_marselha.jpg

emmsma

I would love to hear more about this one.

Le Fanu

I don't have it but there are many Brazilian Esoteric shops near where I live so I'll keep an eye open for it. Looks nice, though that uppermost Knight (swords?) looks a bit Hanson-Roberts-influenced!

(Im assuming it's the same image as I found at Casa das Pedras as I couldn't open the link)

daphne

Did I hear Hanson-Roberts-ish?

gregory

I don't have it but there are many Brazilian Esoteric shops near where I live so I'll keep an eye open for it. Looks nice, though that uppermost Knight (swords?) looks a bit Hanson-Roberts-influenced!

(Im assuming it's the same image as I found at Casa das Pedras as I couldn't open the link)

Leffy - usual arrangements apply please :* Thank YOU !

Morwenna

Ooh, that looks good! Sort of like a cross between Hanson-Roberts and Palladini... with Bright colors!

la-luna

looks interesting, obtaining one harder i presume

vestalshaman

Well, it's buried in the website under Chromotherapy (whatever that may be), and then further under Esoteric. It's listed as USD$29.62, but who knows how much for shipping. They do take paypal and credit cards, though. I'll be curious to hear how anyone's transaction goes.

gregory

I tried it out of curiosity - the shipping calculator simply does not work.... (I tried France and the US too, as UK postcodes tend to upset these things...)