October daily card trends

nexyjo

october was an interesting month for me. lots of wands bunched up at the start of the month, settling into cups and majors toward the end. my rite of passage ritual was held in october, and certainly as a result, i pulled the empress three times after that, the day after on the 17th, again on the 22nd, and again on the 25th.

overall, 8 wands, 3 swords, 8 cups, and 1 pentacle, with 5 being court cards. majors outpulled minors - i had 10 majors, which included the 3 counts of the empress. the month ended with judgement, which to me is rebirth. i really liked that, as it fit well into how i feel, and the months events. and i pulled judgement twice, once before on the 24th.

luv and light,
nexy

MeeWah

October was extremely busy. In the latter part of the month I switched from Cosmic Tribe to using only Thoth Majors. I do not think I'll do that again (switch from using an entire deck to only Majors), as it is difficult to get a clear picture of the month as a whole.
12-Hanged Man appeared twice, on 10-01 & 10-18 with 20-Judgement, which also appeared twice.
10-03: 8-Disks & 8-Swords- While I was at work, hubby packed up most of bedroom for house repairs. I still cannot locate some things but we know they're in the house, somewhere!
10-08: 5-The Hierophant- House repairs commenced. Stayed in a motel until the morning of 10-14. Work is not finished.
10-22: While shuffling, a section flipped over producing 8 cards. I used those to do a spread in a straight line. The first card was 9-The Hermit, last card Knight-Cups. Too much to do to retreat into self.
Overall: 13 Majors, of which some could be attributed to using only Thoth Majors.
8 Wands (3 Court); 4 Disks/Pentacles (1 Court); 5 Swords; 5 Cups (Knight-Cups twice).

tarotbear

Thank you, Nexy, for kick-starting my usual monthly thread.

October was an intersting month- got duplicates of the Sun, the Moon, and the Star! I also received Majors for one straight week. Had 3 reversals (I don't do reversals, remember?)- reversed Wheel on the 5th, reversed Queen Cups on the 18th, and reversed Ace Wands on the 26th, followed by upright Ace of Wands on the 31st. No trends in the minors, though.

nexyjo

you're welcome tarotbear. i hope i didn't appear too pushy, but after not seeing your usual trend post for a few days, i figured i'd start it off, since my october was kinda significant for me. also, i've been feeling a bit guilty for not posting as much as i have in the past...

luv and light,
nexy