•Exchanges•

mahafrins

Why does AP feel that i am not his ideal mate?

Anne_23

If you are going some hard times dont worry the problems with him will be resolve d if you will clear the things make him see what you want. You have a seperation i am not sure if this is a physica l distance or emotional probably you will have an interaction a communicaton that it will lead in a deep understanding being more stronger. You will have some progress with this man

Seperation
Phoenix
Fortuna

____
What i will gain if i am going to see him tonight

Thank you! There is a little bit of an emotional separation as I am tired of waiting for a commitment one way or the other while he works through life stuff. He knows that and isn't able to give me anything more than a "maybe". Hope this communication comes soon because I'm so tired of the inbetween of not knowing what we are.

For you....

Base: Five of Swords
Someone is going to dominate the other. Feel there will be an exhange of words or thoughts leading the other to feel a defeated or stabbed in the back.

Four of Cups, Three of Pentacles, Page of Wands
By meeting him tonight there will be a feeling of not knowing if you can trust him. I get the sense the page is him, and he is a little immature in his ways but enjoys manipulating a conversation to suit his needs. He is not one to be harmed as he has thick armour. You will learn from the past and update this information. By meeting him, something will happen to allow you to use this information in a better way going forward.

amaya1

Thank you! There is a little bit of an emotional separation as I am tired of waiting for a commitment one way or the other while he works through life stuff. He knows that and isn't able to give me anything more than a "maybe". Hope this communication comes soon because I'm so tired of the inbetween of not knowing what we are.

For you....

Base: Five of Swords
Someone is going to dominate the other. Feel there will be an exhange of words or thoughts leading the other to feel a defeated or stabbed in the back.

Four of Cups, Three of Pentacles, Page of Wands
By meeting him tonight there will be a feeling of not knowing if you can trust him. I get the sense the page is him, and he is a little immature in his ways but enjoys manipulating a conversation to suit his needs. He is not one to be harmed as he has thick armour. You will learn from the past and update this information. By meeting him, something will happen to allow you to use this information in a better way going forward.
Thank you i am feeling like the four of cups i dont have mood and i am not sure of i will have great time there so makes sense. I have seen him for a long time and may a more private meeting will be better

amaya1

Hi Amaya,

What does X (male, romantic interest) feels about me?

Yours?
Silence
Caring
Obstacle

Well i confused with last card showing a man putting an effort , i dont know if there is an obstacle between you but X is feeling veru close to you and he cares you almost he understands even you dont talk. The connection is strong and you are maching. This man would like to care you and protect you but may there is an obstacle holding him back to express these feelings? 🤔

amaya1

Oh! hope you health is better soon

I'll take the last spot please.
what do I need to know about O in regards to me now?

Cheers
:)

Οbstacle
Strategy
Caring

O is very hardworking paying attention on details and may he is taking a strategy in a lot of things. Expect moves after a lot of tginking towards you. Always he make plans without emotions but with his mind. Seems that he is more practical than emotional type. I feel that he wants to have control in his life so many times being cool and cold towards you but it is best for him. May he doesnt want to have a close connection yet . he is so independent so dont expect romantic things.

____

Is better to send him a voice message tonight to arrange us a meeting

Noni

Οbstacle
Strategy
Caring

O is very hardworking paying attention on details and may he is taking a strategy in a lot of things. Expect moves after a lot of tginking towards you. Always he make plans without emotions but with his mind. Seems that he is more practical than emotional type. I feel that he wants to have control in his life so many times being cool and cold towards you but it is best for him. May he doesnt want to have a close connection yet . he is so independent so dont expect romantic things.

Thanks Amaya...I understand most of the reading...just wondering what does the caring card mean at the end? you said independent how did you get that bit? The strategy and thinking part are clear.
Doing you reading now.

Noni

Is better to send him a voice message tonight to arrange us a meeting

Judgement, Magician, Knight of Cups
Yes, it is good idea. He will heed to your message about meeting and it will open up communication and ideas between you two. He will feel excited and romantic about the meeting between you two and see it as a way to move forward.

Maria Tarot

The actor
Phoenix
Black mess

I think that you found false suiters in false places. The card shows a figure dressed as a king, with all the typical attributes of power. On a closer look though, it turns out that this is not a real ruler, but an actor. He's up on stage, surrounded by scenery, and he's an audience in front of him. The card points to roles, dramatizations, status in society, attracting social attention. In the name of more important goals, you sometimes have to ignore certain discomforts of yours and just be in the spotlight. You should have more self confidence and strenght about your wills and your needs. There will be a healing about your old patterns and may a new beginning in your life. I dont see something major , an inside change is must first about seeing the things and choosing the best for you. Ignorance is not excuse at all.

___

Should i rest tonight or going out, i am afraid a bit about my physical health

Hi,
Please tell me if you still want this q or another one.
Thank you

amaya1

Thanks Amaya...I understand most of the reading...just wondering what does the caring card mean at the end? you said independent how did you get that bit? The strategy and thinking part are clear.
Doing you reading now.
The caring card is ill with two negative cards so i interpret it as reversed