•Exchanges•

bluelagune

Silence
Caring
Obstacle

Well i confused with last card showing a man putting an effort , i dont know if there is an obstacle between you but X is feeling veru close to you and he cares you almost he understands even you dont talk. The connection is strong and you are maching. This man would like to care you and protect you but may there is an obstacle holding him back to express these feelings? 🤔

Thank you. What are these cards equivalent to in RW?

Maria Tarot

Could u see if i ll arrange a meeting with A the next days

Hi Amaya,

3 of cups
Queen of Wands
9 of cups

Yes, I would say who will have a meeting with A in the next days.
If you keep doing the same you have done until now it's very likely the meeting with A will happen.
You will feel very pleased with the meeting.
Overall I think this will go well for you.
Good luck :)

Maria Tarot

The actor
Phoenix
Black mess

I think that you found false suiters in false places. The card shows a figure dressed as a king, with all the typical attributes of power. On a closer look though, it turns out that this is not a real ruler, but an actor. He's up on stage, surrounded by scenery, and he's an audience in front of him. The card points to roles, dramatizations, status in society, attracting social attention. In the name of more important goals, you sometimes have to ignore certain discomforts of yours and just be in the spotlight. You should have more self confidence and strenght about your wills and your needs. There will be a healing about your old patterns and may a new beginning in your life. I dont see something major , an inside change is must first about seeing the things and choosing the best for you. Ignorance is not excuse at all.

___

Should i rest tonight or going out, i am afraid a bit about my physical health

Yes I can say they acted like actors at a certain point.
That was a long ago, I can say years.
Because I didn't find what I need or what I want I'm not in a relationship for some years now.
Maybe the change you see it's about trust and hope. To tell you the truth I don't have to much hope finding a real love.
Thank you very much.

Fourteen

🍹 Helloooooo

Opening for a while..... It is my first time reading with that deck 🤔

26/6

1selenatatot✅
2 mahafrins✅
3 Noni✅
________
27/6

1 Mariatarot
2 AppleSpice
3 Anne 23✅
4 bluelagune
5 Noni x2

28/6
1 mahafrins

Hi Amaya1! May I sit? if there is still room for me: I would like to know how will S (my boyfriend) feel once I leave his place after I spend the 3 day weekend there? thanks a lot!

AppleSpice

Loving shepard
Cooperation
Family

I sense that one of you is not so open , expressive but after communication, the ice will break and i see a cooperation for you. May you dont have so much intimancy. Just take a positive attitude, something you will built ,something you will create after a strong will, getting more closer this Sat. Probably a meeting will occur. I am sure that the things in the end will work out for you

____
I would like to know what kind of interaction Ab has with S now 🤔

Hi Amaya,

Sorry for the late feedback and exchange. I thought that you wouldn't read for my question since it seemed like the thread was closed and you hadn't been on for a long while.

Thanks for reading and this seems likely to happen this Saturday. I feel like the one to not be open might be me. I can be a little hesitant to open myself up to someone because I'm not sure how it will work out later. We don't know each other well enough yet, so it's still pretty early for me to open up to anyone, whether it's with someone I may like or not. I'm like that with everyone. But I think this Saturday will go well anyways!

Your reading: What is the dynamic between AB and S?

(I rewrote the question because I didn't quite understand what you meant by "interaction")

Five of Wands, Seven of Wands, Six of Cups

They seem like they were in competition with one another, or they liked challenging one another a lot in the past. up until recently they had a fight or an argument and that caused a ripple between them and they grew apart for a little while. It seems though they are getting back in touch with one another again though, and they will be mending their differences and settling the past. So the dynamic I feel going on currently is one of healing, cooperation and wanting to rebuild the bridge again to one another, regardless of whether they were romantic or platonic.

Hope this makes some sense, thanks for reading!

AppleSpice

amaya1

Hi Amaya,

Sorry for the late feedback and exchange. I thought that you wouldn't read for my question since it seemed like the thread was closed and you hadn't been on for a long while.

Thanks for reading and this seems likely to happen this Saturday. I feel like the one to not be open might be me. I can be a little hesitant to open myself up to someone because I'm not sure how it will work out later. We don't know each other well enough yet, so it's still pretty early for me to open up to anyone, whether it's with someone I may like or not. I'm like that with everyone. But I think this Saturday will go well anyways!

Your reading: What is the dynamic between AB and S?

(I rewrote the question because I didn't quite understand what you meant by "interaction")

Five of Wands, Seven of Wands, Six of Cups

They seem like they were in competition with one another, or they liked challenging one another a lot in the past. up until recently they had a fight or an argument and that caused a ripple between them and they grew apart for a little while. It seems though they are getting back in touch with one another again though, and they will be mending their differences and settling the past. So the dynamic I feel going on currently is one of healing, cooperation and wanting to rebuild the bridge again to one another, regardless of whether they were romantic or platonic.

Hope this makes some sense, thanks for reading!

AppleSpice

I am not sure if it is romantic or not. I see the woman all the time at parties and around him and i am not sure if it hasnt finished. Anyway yes sixa cups indicates a healing and a reconcilation but i will notice this xoxo on weekend

bluelagune

Hi Amaya, the reading you did for me. What are the equivalent of the cards in RW? Thank you