•Exchanges•

amaya1

****Last exchanges****

RE OPEN📍
Feel free to post any question,
Our home, The At forum😞 will be closed soon

➡️Send me pm , your email address if u would like in the future to exchange readings

mahafrins

What has AP told DP his mum about me?

amaya1

What has AP told DP his mum about me?
King of wands
Strenght
Page pentacles

Well Ap is very passionate willed strong and decisive. He has taken some choices and he is ready to come them true. I feel that he told her his wills about you.
Dp seems a bit irrarated and he tried to control her a bit making her understand that he has right. Probably some things Dp doesnt understand and he told her to have patience and faith to him regarding you

_
Will i have great time tonight at E place???

mahafrins

King of wands
Strenght
Page pentacles

Well Ap is very passionate willed strong and decisive. He has taken some choices and he is ready to come them true. I feel that he told her his wills about you.
Dp seems a bit irrarated and he tried to control her a bit making her understand that he has right. Probably some things Dp doesnt understand and he told her to have patience and faith to him regarding you

_
Will i have great time tonight at E place???

Yes he is very strong willed he takes dicisions as he likes.....his will about me I have another reading question about this will..well patience and faith I hope he does have

You will connect with your friends get to know them and you will look sexy you may get a bit lost in thoughts or may not know how to pass your time? I think I see you still getting lots of attention people serving you and it all sounds and seems good..

2 of Wands moon 6 of pentacle

Tell me what is AP's will about me? It's strange she is upset about it last I heard he has a new date but maybe it's just a friend?

amaya1

Yes he is very strong willed he takes dicisions as he likes.....his will about me I have another reading question about this will..well patience and faith I hope he does have

You will connect with your friends get to know them and you will look sexy you may get a bit lost in thoughts or may not know how to pass your time? I think I see you still getting lots of attention people serving you and it all sounds and seems good..

2 of Wands moon 6 of pentacle

Tell me what is AP's will about me? It's strange she is upset about it last I heard he has a new date but maybe it's just a friend?

Ap would like to give a chance in your connection. I feel hat he would like to live the moment with you without knowing or planning anything about the future. May doesnt want commitments; He wants to enjoy the moment with you having fun, celebrating to feel the passion and the energy that u have especially if you had a tough time in the near past

King coins
9 cups
6 swords

mahafrins

Ap would like to give a chance in your connection. I feel hat he would like to live the moment with you without knowing or planning anything about the future. May doesnt want commitments; He wants to enjoy the moment with you having fun, celebrating to feel the passion and the energy that u have especially if you had a tough time in the near past

King coins
9 cups
6 swords

Yes i think he shoud live the moment with me which is not right to my mum and his... but this should be the logical plan.. We had a bad time in the last 6 months but if he wants to renew something i am game no expression... so far but this would be perfect..

Nineveh

Hello, Amaya1! What is the next thing that will happen with BI (man) and me?

amaya1

Hello, Amaya1! What is the next thing that will happen with BI (man) and me?
7 cups 2 cups and king of pentacles

I sense that you are thinking esch orther and there are romantic vibes. Seems that the attraction is quite strong and you have warm feelings from each other but for a reason you dont take actions easily. I feel that he is more initiative and looks like that you will get closer and take care of you soon. You will be satisfied emotionally