•Exchanges•

Nineveh

7 cups 2 cups and king of pentacles

I sense that you are thinking esch orther and there are romantic vibes. Seems that the attraction is quite strong and you have warm feelings from each other but for a reason you dont take actions easily. I feel that he is more initiative and looks like that you will get closer and take care of you soon. You will be satisfied emotionally

Thank you. Another reader mentioned that he would send me a nessage soon. There is mutual attraction.

bluelagune

Silence
Caring
Obstacle

Well i confused with last card showing a man putting an effort , i dont know if there is an obstacle between you but X is feeling veru close to you and he cares you almost he understands even you dont talk. The connection is strong and you are maching. This man would like to care you and protect you but may there is an obstacle holding him back to express these feelings? 🤔

Hi Amaya, I have some feedback for you on this. You were correct that he likes me and wants to help but something holding him back. He got overloaded with work issues and two projects did not go as he planned so he is stuck doing that for now. Thank you.

Ps: hope to see you in our new "home" ☺

amaya1

Hi Amaya, I have some feedback for you on this. You were correct that he likes me and wants to help but something holding him back. He got overloaded with work issues and two projects did not go as he planned so he is stuck doing that for now. Thank you.

Ps: hope to see you in our new "home" ☺
Thank you for your feedback 🐣
Yes i already signed up

BrightEye

amaya my friend, may I sit for one last reading from you?

A general outlook for the near future would be fine.

amaya1

Yeaaah where i could find you then ? Send me pm🐣❤️😘

doing something half-heartedly, and being unable to take a stand. May you just are undecided. Make clear yours wills even soneone will be hurted . Take care first yoyrself and then the others.Sometimes an attitude of neutrality, of not choosing, can be appropriate. But if it makes you feel numb, then it surely isn’t.
Is there a person that make you feel unable to take a decision; the advice is to take the risk being courageous and planning your goals is the best solution to resolve any problem

2 wands king wands chariot

___

Will my health improve this coming week?

BrightEye

Thank you, amaya. Making decisions, or not as the case may be, has been a big thing recently, and I need to take action on something. Not in the immediate future, but soon. Can't sit on the fence any longer. I don't like hurting people deliberately and rather disregard my own needs than rock the boat. Bad habit. I will try to be courageous.

For you:
7 of Cups
Judgement
3 of Cups

The first card is about being by the side of the ocean and the last card has the keyword Spa: I think a short stay/vacation by the sea will really improve your health. So yes, if you can give yourself some pampering and time off.

I'll pm you my email.

Yeaaah where i could find you then ? Send me pm��❤️��

doing something half-heartedly, and being unable to take a stand. May you just are undecided. Make clear yours wills even soneone will be hurted . Take care first yoyrself and then the others.Sometimes an attitude of neutrality, of not choosing, can be appropriate. But if it makes you feel numb, then it surely isn’t.
Is there a person that make you feel unable to take a decision; the advice is to take the risk being courageous and planning your goals is the best solution to resolve any problem

2 wands king wands chariot

___

Will my health improve this coming week?

amaya1

Thank you, amaya. Making decisions, or not as the case may be, has been a big thing recently, and I need to take action on something. Not in the immediate future, but soon. Can't sit on the fence any longer. I don't like hiring people deliberately and rather disregard my own needs than rock the boat. Bad habit. I will try to be courageous.

For you:
7 of Cups
Judgement
3 of Cups

The first card is about being by the side of the ocean and the last card has the keyword Spa: I think a short stay/vacation by the sea will really improve your health. So yes, if you can give yourself some pampering and time off.

I'll pm you my email.

Yes i just booked tickets for a trip by the sea. But it will happen the next month. Hopefully you got positive cards so i think that i will be better this week

Thank youuuuuu ❤️🐣

amaya1

I am still open 🐣

bluelagune

Hi Amaya,

How does H (male) feels about me today?

Yours?