Offering 3-6 Energy Scans

Kahlie

Hey People,

Been a long time since I offered something here - but today I drew: Honor your first thought and I was busy with preparing for a Psychic Fair. I plan to offer Energy Scans there. 10 minute sessions in which I will connect with the energy around you. Specifying blockages in the physical, emotional, mental and spirit. I also hope I will have enough time to give a bit of advice on how to solve them and explain what I, as a Psychic Healer, normally do with sitters to solve blockages.

So, what better way to see if I can keep the time short then to offer some here! If you are interested in these, please respond. I will take out an hour for these, so my max. is 6.

:heart:

Kahlie

It's noon here and I need to do other things - this offer is closed now!

Milfoil

Hi Kahlie

This sounds intriguing and I must admit, I would love one of your readings. Would you like something in exchange?

Yora

woohoo!! :D i'd love one!! I will give detailed feedback in return! If you'd like to exchange let me know. ^_^ <3

Kahlie

Milfoil & Yora,

Going to start on your Scans in a second. Will take the egg timer out of the kitchen first. :D

As for exchange: Milfoil, if you have the time, I'd love a Reading on what I can do to excel at the fair & Yora, feedback is perfect.

YDM42

I would love one!

Kahlie

Energy Scan for Milfoil

Milfoil:

I detected some problems in the throat area. There is a thyroid-like blockage there, relating to taking charge in your own life. Please speak up and release the sadness there. This is all past-energy and past life energy. Currently, you are doing very well, but it's still chaining you to the past. I recommend some meditation or energy healing work in that area.

I also noted some small blockages in your hands/fingers. Do you have arthritic problems there? It seems to me that it would be great to have some light massage there or foot reflexology to help this issue.

The rest of your body seems to be in a good shape. Yay for you.

I did note some emotional/energetic blockages in your belly area. Are you have trouble doing the things you want/following through? It's time to stoke your fire a bit baby! Either go to some nice spa, workout or humhumhum... you know ;) do something sensual for yourself.

There is also a slight, but persistent blockage in the neck, near the skull. Mentally, you often wish people were not such a pain in the neck to you. It might help family matters if you take some time to accept them for the 'slime' they are... until you can be grateful for the fact that we are all unique and different. Family is important to you but make sure your loyalty is not out of all proportions! Just because they are bound 'by blood', doesn't mean they have to be bound by energy, time and effort.

You have been getting a lot of messages, but you haven't always been open to receiving them. I've seen a stork with a letter just waiting for you - and many other birds. It seems to me on a Spiritual Level you are very very connected right now - but you are not always open. You hate hearing messages that are different then what you want to create in your life. (I can relate to that). Trust that the Universe can help you out much much better then you expect!

Note: Energy Scans are based on blockages, so basically, it's all "bad news". However, overall, your energy is uplifting, glad and very clear. There is just a little nervous shudder now and again. You should be proud of what you have already accomplished!

Edit: Doh, just as I hit sent another thing got sent to me. I also noted a slight headache at the back of the head, but more to the sides. Please stop giving yourself headaches, by not being open en by being very critical of yourself. We all :heart: you.

Kahlie

Energy Scan for Yora

Dear Yora, (hello fellow Dutchy!),

There is a physical/emotional blockage near your heart and heart chakra. I know you have had many knocks in that area. There is a persistent feeling of pain and sadness there. You could help solve that by engaging in areas and activities that are heart-centered and allow for more self love and self forgiveness. The people who have hurt you are almost all gone from your life - but you are still carrying that. Please let go :)

There is a distinct physical/mental blockage on the forehead. You might feel pain there now and again. You are working very very hard (and with your heart) to get your 3rd eye open and are often focused on the future. While that is not a bad thing per se - it needs to be balanced more with grounding and being in the now. If you do receive pain there again, take some time to massage your feet, eat something or do a grounding exercise. If you do want some more 3rd eye love - play with the Faeries.

Shoulders are also a concern, as you often carry more then you should. You shouldn't help others out by carrying them. In the end, they won't appreciate it and you will feel weary and tired. Please give others back their responsibility in their lives. Remind yourself - I'm not a mother to X, Y or Z. :)

Most of your energy is in the trunk/middle part of your body. While this can give you a great and energetic feeling, you are missing out on energy in your hands & arms, legs & feet and clear energy in your head. A way to get more connected is to do more physical things like working in the garden, walking and talking, and physical workouts.

Spiritually speaking - you haven't found your feet yet. It's like you are shifting between child, adult and mother energy. You don't consider yourself a spiritual adult yet - causing you to do things that aren't right for you - switching then to adulthood sometimes so you can fix them and sometimes to mother energy so you can help others.

Please center yourself in spiritual adulthood. You deserve to be the creator of your life and release those insecure tendencies. Motherhood is a loving energy that should be tempered by Fatherhood energy. Take some time to invest in that by spending some premium time with the Emperor or the Kings in your Tarot Deck or a physical mentor that is male.

Overall: you are a very free and beautiful spirit. I sense mostly pink and flowers around you. It's exciting to see how much you can grow! Your potential is quite nice to see :D

Kahlie

Energy scan for YDM42

Hi YDM42,

I'm taking a little food break and then I will do your scan and edit this post. Brb.

Most noteable was a jab in the 3rd Eye Chakra. While you are open there, it seems that most of the messages you have been getting are painful and confusing. There is a distinct lack of clarity that is plaguing you. It's foggy there and all out of balance.

Normally I would remove this energy during a session and I did do a little work just now. You yourself can help by writing down things you are getting. I do think clarity will come with writing, as there is a strong sense to me that you must use your arms/fingers more.

The lower arms are also coming up as lacking in weight/energy and substance. For me, that place of our body is mostly about carrying and providing balance. Are you out of wack with what you do for others and yourself? Is there a career waiting for you that you are not pursuing? I get a strong sense that you can be highly creative, but haven't been for a while. Your body is longing back to those days.

There is also a physical and emotional blockage in the lower pit of the stomach. It comes up and up, then goes down and down, it's like a small jab.

What is it with you and jabs? It seems almost like life is poking you left and right - to take charge - and to move on.

The stomach area for me has to do with the fact that there is a fear living in the pit of your stomach. You feel emotionally needy sometimes and it's hard to get those needs fulfilled. It's important that you start fulfilling your own needs, allowing this place to heal. It wouldn't surprise me if you often had intestinal problems as well.

You are a bit of a bleeding heart sometimes, causing emotional and physical blockages (shoulders & on the neck, below the ears). Please take care of yourself first.

You need a big infusion of life giving energy, because your own at the moment is very low - also caused by the bleeding heart/heart chakra pain - take some time out to recharge, heal and recover.

I would recommend some energy work - as it seems most of these blockages are long standing and effecting your quality of life right now. Love yourself and others who love you will easily gravitate towards you.

Milfoil

Bloody hell girl! Spot on!!!!

Milfoil:

I detected some problems in the throat area. There is a thyroid-like blockage there, relating to taking charge in your own life. Please speak up and release the sadness there. This is all past-energy and past life energy. Currently, you are doing very well, but it's still chaining you to the past. I recommend some meditation or energy healing work in that area.

I am sitting here at home (again) poorly with a bad sore throat and summer cold. YES I have a throat problem but not thyroid since that was tested 2 weeks ago and was ok. Taking charge is an issue. I am a company director and always take charge of mundane things to do with work but rarely can get it together to take time out for myself. I do feel chained to both work and the past (how we've always done things) in fact only two nights ago I dreamed about seeing an old house which was mine but which I was no longer living in, crumbling and melting in the rain!!!!

I also noted some small blockages in your hands/fingers. Do you have arthritic problems there? It seems to me that it would be great to have some light massage there or foot reflexology to help this issue.

No physical problems with hands but the metaphor for manipulating or doing things (our hands are intrinsic to how we do things in the world) is appropriate. Lots of thinking about but not getting on with typing up or doing!!!

The rest of your body seems to be in a good shape. Yay for you.

Woo-hoo - thank goodness because lately it has been one illness after another . . .

I did note some emotional/energetic blockages in your belly area. Are you have trouble doing the things you want/following through? It's time to stoke your fire a bit baby! Either go to some nice spa, workout or humhumhum... you know ;) do something sensual for yourself.

Yup, see above with hands, lots of good ideas but never managing to get them down. I feel about as sensual as a brick so doing something about that would be a good idea too. However, I also suffer from IBS (recently diagnosed) which I feel is is an energetic origin rather than mundane (food or such). Lots of stress have upset the balance and left me with a legacy of intestinal problems.

There is also a slight, but persistent blockage in the neck, near the skull. Mentally, you often wish people were not such a pain in the neck to you. It might help family matters if you take some time to accept them for the 'slime' they are... until you can be grateful for the fact that we are all unique and different. Family is important to you but make sure your loyalty is not out of all proportions! Just because they are bound 'by blood', doesn't mean they have to be bound by energy, time and effort.

Again, on a purely physical level, yes. A stress related pain from muscle spasm running right down from just below the skull to my left shoulder blade making my left arm ache. I've had all sorts of tests to make sure it wasn't heart related and it is purely muscular. True enough about family, I feel like piggy in the middle since it is his family and my word carries no weight other than that of an interfering daughter in law.

You have been getting a lot of messages, but you haven't always been open to receiving them. I've seen a stork with a letter just waiting for you - and many other birds. It seems to me on a Spiritual Level you are very very connected right now - but you are not always open. You hate hearing messages that are different then what you want to create in your life. (I can relate to that). Trust that the Universe can help you out much much better then you expect!

SO TRUE, masses of messages and only the really major ones have been hitting home. Mundane life getting in the way of whole-body listening. Yes birds are very important to me, I have been receiving various feathers both by finding them and as medicine gifts from people for weeks now. My altar is full!!! I do feel connected right now and it is as though the successive illnesses are there to grab my attention, get me to take time off and just 'be'. Spirit seem to be fond of doing that . . .

I do hate getting messages that don't fit with how things seemed to be going. It is confusing to be given all the signs that a certain way is right then have what looks like an about turn . . .

Note: Energy Scans are based on blockages, so basically, it's all "bad news". However, overall, your energy is uplifting, glad and very clear. There is just a little nervous shudder now and again. You should be proud of what you have already accomplished!

Edit: Doh, just as I hit sent another thing got sent to me. I also noted a slight headache at the back of the head, but more to the sides. Please stop giving yourself headaches, by not being open en by being very critical of yourself. We all :heart: you.

Yes, I am learning to allow myself to be proud and not ashamed of accomplishments, balancing humility with acknowledgement. The headaches have been around, stress related, for a while and yes, I am VERY critical of myself, my motives, my abilities, whether I am capable etc. Perhaps I need to just get on and do it instead of procrastinating.

Only yesterday I pulled two daily cards from different decks, both spoke of being connected, the warrior spirit and renewal (Hummingbird) then at night, stood outside gazing up at the beautiful milky way I saw not one but three shooting stars. BIG messages for me personally.

Thank you so much for such a spot on reading. You should have no worries at the psychic fair.

I will do a reading for you but it will be in a little while. I am taking your advice and doing what I feel I need to. I have to pop out for a little while but will be back with your reading soon. :)

Well done Kahlie - that was incredibly accurate!

Kahlie

Overall what do I do

OK, so what you just received is a quick energy scan. I usually do those before my sessions and before people have come in. I usually also do a quick 3-Card draw as a focus for what type of theme's/area's are important to work on. I don't want to do that on the fair, so I wanted to see how far I'd come with just Scans.

At the beginning of the session I discuss what I found and they tell me what they want me to work on. Most of the time we are in agreement, sometimes we are not. For example, I had people tell me that they were not ready yet to heal that part and people tell me they wanted information on a situation first.

Then we go to work with one of the techniques I practice: Energy Therapy (removing energy cards, rebalancing energy, giving energy), EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique - a healing technique for the emotional blockages), Psychic Readings (for information), Spiritual Drawings (for information), massage (for healing or for relaxation) and Tarot and Oracle Readings (for information).

Mostly I do the Energy Therapy, with a bit of the rest mixed in now and again. Most of my clients come 3-5 sessions to solve a specific problem: anxiety, relationship problems, burnout, physical complaints etc. or come by when they feel they need information.