Offering one reading with Chuck Spezzanos Love Pack

purple_scorp

Hey all,

I've had this deck for a while and thought it was time to offer a reading.

I would like to offer a "Patterns of the Present" reading that examines your openness and availability for a relationship by exploring some of the major aspects of a new relationship.

So, ideally this reading is suited to somebody who has just started a new relationship, or is looking for a relationship.

Any takers?

Cheers

purple_scorp

Kahlie

purple_scorp... is this the Deck you did the Reading with for me?
If this is the case, I'd heartily recommend it to anybody! :)

In any case, I'd heartily recommend a Reading by Purple_scorp :)

purple_scorp

Hi Kahlie.

Yep, it's the same deck, but a different spread.

purple_scorp

purple_scorp

Reading for Yaraluna

Dear Yaraluna,

I hope you don’t mind, but I changed the spread because I felt this one might reflect your situation a little better. It is called the Partnership Potential Reading. There are seven positions and the spread is based on a house shape.

*7*

Two cards are drawn for each position (one for you and one for your partner) giving 14 base cards in all.

There are four suits in this deck. Positive cards are from the Luck, Grace, and Healing suits. When a card is drawn from the Problem suit, we keep redrawing until we get one from the other three suits. The Problem cards will show areas that you have dealt with, or areas that are coming up that you need to deal with.

So you can end up with quite a few cards. I drew many Problem cards for your partner, so the reading is longer than expected. Because of the number of cards, I haven’t attempted to scan them all. Anyhow, because you are unfamiliar with this deck and spread, I thought I would outline the spread positions first:

1,2,3 - Foundation of the relationship – demonstrate the level of strength in key areas of healing

1 - Healing – Willingness to change and grow and make the relationship better

2 - Love – potential for joy support and play

3 - Friendship – potential for joy support and play

4,5,6 - Bridge of the relationship – potential for reaching out and connecting with partners

4 - Communication – major tool in building bridges

5 - Trust – the ability of both partners to use the power of the mind to build the relationship to be faithful and to grow in confidence

6 - Joining – potential for sharing, enjoying, extending to each other and building the relationship together

7 - Crowning point

7 - Fruits of the Relationship – the gifts that come from it as it presently is

Position 1 - Healing – Willingness to change and grow and make the relationship better

You: Commitment 12 (Healing)

There is nothing better than to see a “Healing” card in the Healing position. Commitment shows a couple walking under a garden arch. The sun is shining and there is a rainbow in the sky. So pretty much, you are happy with the relationship and you are fully committed to making it work.

Him: Loneliness 49 (Problem), Deception 68 (Problem), Neediness 78 (Problem), Feeling Unwanted 83 (Problem), Joy 39 (Grace)

Boy, there are a lot of problem cards here, which indicates that he brought more baggage into the relationship than you. I sense a bad relationship history for him.

I hate to frame it this way but I am wondering whether he came into the relationship because he was lonely? It’s like he felt enclosed in a prison cell, knowing there was life outside but not quite knowing how to make the connection. Perhaps at first, he thought the way to win your heart was to trick you? Again, this may have worked in past relationships for him. But you didn’t respond to that. So, he had to dig deep and he didn’t know which way to go. This was unsettling for him and for a moment he started being “needy”. It wasn’t long after that that he began to feel dejected and unwanted. Because you are highly committed to healing this relationship he is able to work through most of these layers (if he hasn’t already done so). The end result for him is Joy. Two people embracing in a field of flowers.

Position 2 - Love – potential for joy support and play

You: Independence 46 (Problem), Using 77 (Problem), Happiness 41 (Grace)

You have rowed yourself out in a boat to a remote island, then sent the boat away. So, you may have been on your own for a while, and perhaps that was okay for a while but these cards show that Happiness is at the end of the journey for you. And who wouldn’t want that? Right? Problem is that you may have been out of commission for a while and when you came back into circulation, you didn’t know how to act. So, you stepped on a few heads, and used the relationships for what you wanted. Ultimately, this is tiring and you don’t get what you wanted from those relationships. If you can move past this Using phase, then you will find true happiness. This card shows two people embraced within a heart that is floating in the sky. Osho Zen talks about three levels of love. With the lowest being ego and desire and the highest being pure love. You can have that and be really happy.

Him: Old Wounds 56 (Problem), Intimacy 34 (Luck)

He has to realise that you are not the person that hurt him in the past. Yes his heart has been broken, but not by you. There you stand, with an abundance of love on offer. If he opens his heart to you, he will find the intimacy that he so desires.

Position 3 - Friendship – potential for joy support and play

You: Giving Oneself 10 (Healing)

It seems as though you have no remaining baggage from past relationships and you are truly offering all that you are, and all that you have to him.

Him: Revenge 54 (Problem), Wild Abandon 35 (Luck)

Is he still somehow tied to his past? I am sensing that he is preoccupied with revenge for a past hurt and that is keeping him from really enjoying you and his new life. He needs to close that door to his past. When this happens then he will look at your relationship through fresh eyes and only then will he start to enjoy the playfulness that you bring.

Position 4 - Communication – major tool in building bridges

You: Adventure 28 (Luck)

You have a beautiful adventurous nature. It’s very common trait for Sagittarians. So you will be open to all sorts of communication, whether that be through an email, telephone, face-to-face, stripper-gram (no, that was just a joke). But you are always looking for new ways to get your message across.

Him: Fantasy 61 (Problem), Beauty 38 (Grace)

Okay, so how does he go with your communication methods and what is his own style? He has an idea in his mind that things should be a certain way and maybe he’s still getting used to your unique style??? Sometimes Virgoans can get caught up in the details and they need to take a step back and look at the bigger picture. If he can let go of this fantasy, he will see your creativeness as a beautiful thing.

Position 5 - Trust – the ability of both partners to use the power of the mind to build the relationship to be faithful and to grow in confidence

You: Cynicism 44 (Problem), Push Me, Pull Me 52 (Problem), Romance 14 (Luck)

Well, this was an interesting card to pull for this position. I get the impression that some of his insecurity is rubbing off on you. The card shows a couple on a bench seat. Above them, a woman is throwing a bucket of water down on them. “There is no such thing as love”, or this is what the woman up the top thinks. Or maybe she is thinking, ah, if he’s not having love with me, he’s not having it with anybody else either. I think this has been brought about by mixed messages from him. Is he saying one thing but his actions are doing another? Sort that part out and what you get is Romance - a couple walking hand-in-hand on a deserted beach – with the sun setting in the background.

Him: Loss 47 (Problem), Doubt 73 (Problem), Falling in Love 23 (Luck)

Again, from past hurts, his heart has been ripped out and cast aside. It’s way back there, on the side of the path and it’s left a huge hole in his body. So, does he move on and leave it back there, hoping the hole will heal over. Or, does he walk on back, pick it up, and make a conscious effort to heal it? Problem is, he isn’t sure what to do. There is doubt. How could you want him? Well, you do and it’s only his own mindset that’s stopping it. If he can learn to leave the past in the past, he will fall in love with you. Two people, each holding a joined heart up in the air. It is quite a euphoric feeling.

Position 6 - Joining – potential for sharing, enjoying, extending to each other and building the relationship together

You: Healing 2 (Healing)

Ah, both healing cards….this is positive in that you are both able to bring a joined sense of sharing into the relationship. Your role in this relationship is to help him heal his past hurts. And it is no effort for you to do so, it comes naturally to you.

Him: Receiving 4 (Healing)

His role in the relationship is to accept your gift. It is a receiving role. The interesting thing is that in the outcome position, this card turns into the Giving card. Usually people cannot receive until they give but I feel that he needs you to provide this role for him.

Position 7 - Crowning point - Fruits of the Relationship – the gifts that come from it as it presently is

You: Tenderness 17 (Luck)

You: You bring such beauty and tenderness into this relationship. You seem to be the perfect partner. Kind and compassionate.

Him: Fear of Inadequacy 45 (Problem), Villain 48 (Problem), Manipulation 72 (Problem), Giving 3 (Healing)

He’s wearing blinkers - sitting at the bottom of the staircase and unable to see you at the top with your big beaming heart. Manipulation is brought about by a sense of unworthiness. It is a self-defeating behaviour which will lead to no good. There are so many positive cards if only he could move on from the past. He’s not used to having such a loving partner and he may try to pull tricks on you (as he falls back into patterns that are familiar to him). Ultimately, if he can stop the manipulation and deny his urge to play the villain, he will come to a stage where he can give back to you. But I think you play a crucial part in this outcome.

Summary

As I said at the start, he seems to have brought some past baggage into the relationship and he has a few issues to work through, in which I think you play a major role. Of course it is possible that he may already be at the Healing, Grace and Luck stages, having worked through some of these issues. It’s difficult for me to say, because I don’t know anything about your relationship.

If there is anything that you would like clarified, please let me know.

I wish you well.

purple_scorp