Ok no more contacting the dead for me!

Pao

a Few months ago I had that nagging feeling like someone was next to me nagging me to do that spread Sinduction usually does for contacting people who have passed on and getting their messages.

I ignored it but finally gave in as I thought it might help my friend hear news from his brother who passed on. I put the reading in the reading forum to get more insight though the msgs were pretty hopeful.

time went on and i had the most terrifying dream or whatever it was i had in my life! now i am scared to ever do this spread again. here goes the dream:

I showed up outside a humble house, the type they have in Argentina where the people are poor (my friend lived in a humble pretty rough neighborhood, there before coming to US and his bother died there as a teenager)

I walked into a living room with people around crying and mourning sort of as if a wake was going on. I remmber thinking where am I and who are these people?? I followed down the hallway, the house was very humble, and entered the bedroom where there were two more people crying and someone tied to the bed. it looked like my mother physically but it was not my mother. it was supposed to be someone else (you know how sometimes that can happen in dreams) Im not sure if it was supposed to be his brother but when I saw "him" I walked to "him" and anxiously said

me: "oh great you're here, i never found out your name, you never told me....why do they have you all tied up here??
"he" smiled and said "yes, untie me please"
me: ok but whats your name? that way when i talk to your brother he'll actually believe me i spoke with you (i approached to untie him)
him- untie me
me- im doing that now (i started getting a creepy feeling)
him- UNTIE ME!!!!!! in an angry male voice.
me- you're not his brother are you?? (scared and shaking)
him- launches at me as his entire eyes turn red and in the most horrible voice screams NO!!!! and begins to laugh in the most evil sounding tone.

i was so terrified i awoke immediately and sat up on my bed and started praying for protection. it was so real. the most terrifying experience of miy life i swear to you. i never knew such fear.

so now my questions are:
1. when i did the spread was it really his brother or this evil entity
2. i was going to try to contact him again before the dream and then i had the dream was this a warning not to do it anymore? i got the msg the frist time?
3. my friend told me someone cursed his family long ago and ever since then there is an evil precense in his house in Argentina. Healers who have gone to cleanse the house leave frightened and vowed never to return, one lady told him Satan himself was in that house. Could it be this evil entity that came out since it is attached itself to the family?

whatever it was i dont want to even try that spread anymore!! it felt too real to be just a dream but....

ideas??

Disa

Do you communicate with spirits in ways other than this spread? Without knowing your past mediumship experience, I may be totally off, but it sort of sounds like your own fears of contacting spirits manifested into a scary dream.

Disa

Pao

could be. I only channeled once before along time ago in college and it was my guardian angel. i never tried to contact a spirit since people here told me it wasn't wise to do that if you're not experienced. I didnt see how a spread could do harm so I tried it and it seemed to be fine so....i really dont know

mingbop

A tarot spread cant do that. Your imagination can though. You are in control at all times in this life. Spirits cant hurt you, but your mind can. Take deep breaths, calm ! Your own family who are passed would never let anything happen to you. This was only a dream!

ana luisa

I don´t know if I should add this but here goes. I agree with mingbop. We have many people in the other plan (astral) who are there protecting us. They don´t necessarily have to be family members but they are there for our safety. What I realized though, after years of seeing and hearing things and getting frightened to death is that these creatures do exist but their power comes from our fear. Or at least, it feeds on it. I truly believe that if you faced them in your dream with strength, faith and absolute certainty of your power, they would not be able to hurt you. I had a dream where I was also facing an evil entity. And ,for some reason, I had the courage to fight it. Gee, I hope not too many people read this but I tried to take his eyeballs out!! Scary, huh? it seemed like the only way to stop his gaze and take away his power. I didn´t manage to do it but I felt absolutely no fear and gained confidence in myself. BTW, I got very curious about Sinduction´s spread. I just want it in my folder but may not use it for a while. Mind you, I am an ex Ouija practitioner + light as a feather chant girl and think calling spirits is a dangerous business not to be taken too lightly. Pray and have faith in God and yourself.

Love,

Ana

Dancing Bear

I agree , It was a dream, your own fears came to light in the dream,
as you were hesitant in the first place to do the spread in the first place in fear of...the unknown negative energy you may attract, then you dream of this negative energy, maybe due to doubting your ability to truly connect to this brother in your spread.. all leading up to your dream...
I too have had a dream like this.. and when i sat and thought about what had led me to this dream , the jigsaw pieces all fitted perfectly.. I was scared to venture into the world of spirit because of all the nasty stories of negative energy..I no longer fear, and 100% agree with Ming and Disa.

I now regularly communicate with spirit, I regularly do readings for people who want to connect with past over loved ones..I do not fear spirit at all anymore, as it is in my hands I cannot be harmed at all.. be strong of mind..

Pao

thank you everyone. im glad to hear it was only a dream. i know a spread cant do that, thats why i prefer that way to try to connect with those who passed. the shadow people annoy me enough for me to call and bring bad spirits around.

I think i just always thought when you call a spirit to you why would the good ones come i mean they are in peace but the evil ones are the ones that are usually wondering around and try to mess with you.

for someone who loves to learn and get messages i would hate to stop because of my fear specially because i do feel protected all the time. i am even scared to use a pendulum what if a bad entiy answers me (though all this comes from my catholic friends who would like me to stop doing this and put these thoughts in my head :( )

and like Dancing Bear said i do doubt my own abilities. i do that in general but i think i could grow more with my gifts if i actually trusted myself more.

ok i will work on my fears and keep working on the spread. maybe try someone well known like Joan of Arc :D

thanx guys!!

Dancing Bear

try this protection prayer before you use your pendulum or doing any reading fi you are prone to connect to spirit often...

visualise a bubble or shell of pure white light with a hint of silver swirled through. coming up from the ground and enveloping you and your aura.. White for purity and silver for added protection.. Only positive energy allowed in and negative energy out.. sit in this bubble for a moment to make sure you have the positive and negative flowing correctly... breath in positive energy breath out negative energy out.. ground and centre..Know your guides are also there helping and protecting and also know that once you keep doing this it will get stronger and stronger.. you obviously can tweak it where you feel you want to to make it your own..
before doing a reading ask for the highest communications from Love with Love and clarity..

Keep your reading pure of intent, and you cannot go wrong..yes negative energy is out there.. but when we are doing readings and not going to haunted houses etc.. but we are doing most of our work in our own homes, the above prayer keeps it pure and full of Love.. Your Guides and ancestors will not allow you to be harmed .. Once you do this for a while you will realise majority of spirit we connect to are mainly ancestors of normal everyday people.. yes some are grumpy but so is the man in the corner shop.. a lot love to make you smile, and some are just thankful to be remebered..
And if ( highly unlikely)a negative energy tries to break through , just handle them like you would if someone just cut you off at the corner , or another telemarketer rang in the middle of dinner.. tell them off.. YOU are in control not them ok!!!

keep us updated of your journey would love to know how you go.. :)

Love and Light

Dancing Bear xxx

p.s pop into a psychic circle one time to see how others do it...it may help. ;)

Water Lady

Glad I read this link, I use to always to this protection prayer and it was one of those things that got lost in my life...
I will put it back, thanks

Dancing Bear said:
try this protection prayer before you use your pendulum or doing any reading fi you are prone to connect to spirit often...

visualise a bubble or shell of pure white light with a hint of silver swirled through. coming up from the ground and enveloping you and your aura.. White for purity and silver for added protection.. Only positive energy allowed in and negative energy out.. sit in this bubble for a moment to make sure you have the positive and negative flowing correctly... breath in positive energy breath out negative energy out.. ground and centre..Know your guides are also there helping and protecting and also know that once you keep doing this it will get stronger and stronger.. you obviously can tweak it where you feel you want to to make it your own..
before doing a reading ask for the highest communications from Love with Love and clarity..

Keep your reading pure of intent, and you cannot go wrong..yes negative energy is out there.. but when we are doing readings and not going to haunted houses etc.. but we are doing most of our work in our own homes, the above prayer keeps it pure and full of Love.. Your Guides and ancestors will not allow you to be harmed .. Once you do this for a while you will realise majority of spirit we connect to are mainly ancestors of normal everyday people.. yes some are grumpy but so is the man in the corner shop.. a lot love to make you smile, and some are just thankful to be remebered..
And if ( highly unlikely)a negative energy tries to break through , just handle them like you would if someone just cut you off at the corner , or another telemarketer rang in the middle of dinner.. tell them off.. YOU are in control not them ok!!!

keep us updated of your journey would love to know how you go.. :)

Love and Light

Dancing Bear xxx

p.s pop into a psychic circle one time to see how others do it...it may help. ;)

willowfox

Imagination is a real killer, ain't it.