One Card - One Sentence Game #74

exxyea

Hanged Man
A completely different perspective on your connection.

Will we work it out/make it work?

8 of Swords

Only if you stop being insecure or scared and put all of yourselves into it.

How will my mother feel about me if I moved?

GotH

8 of Swords

Only if you stop being insecure or scared and put all of yourselves into it.

How will my mother feel about me if I moved?

Emperor

She's want to control everything you do regarding this move.

Outcome of this situation?

exxyea

Emperor

She's want to control everything you do regarding this move.

Outcome of this situation?

The Star

The most ideal outcome that you could wish for.

Will things between my mother and I improve soon?

BrightEye

Will things between my mother and I improve soon?
Hierophant
I'd say it will improve eventually but both or one of you might need to learn/understand something first, or you might need a mediator?

If I say that, would it help?

SweetSiren

Hierophant
I'd say it will improve eventually but both or one of you might need to learn/understand something first, or you might need a mediator?

If I say that, would it help?

Karma (Witches tarot)
Yes, I feel it would turn things around and restore some harmony, as long as what you want to say is true and understanding, and as long as you're open to broadening horizons.

Is J the one the reading talked about, or was the reading a false lead entirely?

exxyea

Karma (Witches tarot)
Yes, I feel it would turn things around and restore some harmony, as long as what you want to say is true and understanding, and as long as you're open to broadening horizons.

Is J the one the reading talked about, or was the reading a false lead entirely?

Death

It's a false lead and will just lead you to a dead end.

What will happen this month with love?

Lunae

Justice

The truth will be spoken, karma will be unfolded and the scales will be balanced again in cosmic harmony and rejuvenation; you will find yourself going into a partnership with someone who balances your personality, an alliance will be formed between the both of you and kindred spirits will come together.

What does N think of my looks?

LittleOne

Justice

The truth will be spoken, karma will be unfolded and the scales will be balanced again in cosmic harmony and rejuvenation; you will find yourself going into a partnership with someone who balances your personality, an alliance will be formed between the both of you and kindred spirits will come together.

What does N think of my looks?

Three of Pentacles rx
You could do more to make the most of them.

Why hasn't he made a move recently?