One Card - One Sentence Game #74

samantha

----I just pulled the 3 of wands as well... lol I sent a message

Hanged man: they felt it was time to just let go. They had waited as long as they could and then made this choice

q: Will I end up with a conflict, which prevents my attendance?

6 of Coins
I think you will need to decide whether it is in your interests to *take* or *give* something , then there should be (less) conflict ?

Qu: What makes X happy ?

anie

6 of Coins
I think you will need to decide whether it is in your interests to *take* or *give* something , then there should be (less) conflict ?

Qu: What makes X happy ?

Empress: oh nothing much..... Just perfection :p.... X wants that beautiful, giving, kind and always look good kind of thing... X sets a pretty high standard.

q: Can I expect a response/or my feelings around the response ?

Sonia Doris

q: Can I expect a response/or feelings around the response ?

RWS - Knight of Pents RX

I don't think so, not in the near future, at least, as it seems like the people who should respond lack the enthusiasm or are too apathetic to even bother to think about it. :(

---

Q: Anything positive coming my way in the near future?

Sonia Doris

When we meet If i asked RA to write me a song would he?

RWS - III of Pents RX

Well, he'll say definitely yes, but somewhere in the process he'll get bored of it and, if he does manage to finish it, it'll be sloppy at best.

---

Q: above

katieb

RWS - III of Pents RX

Well, he'll say definitely yes, but somewhere in the process he'll get bored of it and, if he does manage to finish it, it'll be sloppy at best.

---

Q: above

Something you have been hoping for will materialize; you will feel blessed and thankful for your good fortune

9 of cups

Anything positive headed my way?

alice_in_wonderland

RWS - Knight of Pents RX

I don't think so, not in the near future, at least, as it seems like the people who should respond lack the enthusiasm or are too apathetic to even bother to think about it. :(

---

Q: Anything positive coming my way in the near future?

chariot
awaited victory in your endeavor and possible travel.
~
will i get a job in august 2014?

alice_in_wonderland

Something you have been hoping for will materialize; you will feel blessed and thankful for your good fortune

9 of cups

Anything positive headed my way?

strength
i see a difficult situation with a loved one but not something that you cannot endure.
~
q above

katieb

chariot
awaited victory in your endeavor and possible travel.
~
The emperor

I would say that yes a man in a position of authority will offer you a job within his company

q above

Sonia Doris

RWS - X of Wands RX

Not if you don't change your attitude, it seems you're wasting your energy on the wrong thing!

---

Q: Can you tell me more about that possible travel in the near future?