One Card - One Sentence Game #74

LaRazia

The Hermit

No, I don't see you getting very far with E.

Who is this person I know from A that is coming back into my life?

An old friend į think

Six of cups

How will our date in lbp go?

exxyea

An old friend į think

Six of cups

How will our date in lbp go?

The Moon

Details and plans still need to be made for it to go well.

Is S the person who is returning to my life?

SweetSiren

The Moon

Details and plans still need to be made for it to go well.

Is S the person who is returning to my life?

Six Swords
Doesn't appear so, you both have changed and gone on very different paths.

How does R think of me?

alice_in_wonderland

Six Swords
Doesn't appear so, you both have changed and gone on very different paths.

How does R think of me?

5 of cups
they think that you are looking for something that has passed already and u are not being realistic about it.
~
what will this book be about?

SweetSiren

5 of cups
they think that you are looking for something that has passed already and u are not being realistic about it.
~
what will this book be about?

The High Priest
(Witches tarot)

This book will have a lot of heavy symbolism that means quite a bit to the author, and can give insightful notes for the reader about the way they view the world. (I want to add more, but I don't want to break the 1 sentence rule here. Darn)

So then why did R quote something that means a lot to me?

Lunae

Queen of Pentacles

Say, he quoted this because he knew it would deeply move you and to become more vulnerable to him and more loving - was it something that roused your innermost sentiments and made you feel more comforted with him?

How does P feel about me?

SweetSiren

Queen of Pentacles

Say, he quoted this because he knew it would deeply move you and to become more vulnerable to him and more loving - was it something that roused your innermost sentiments and made you feel more comforted with him?

How does P feel about me?

10 of Wands
It looks as though P finds you a bit burdensome in some way, as in perhaps P feels obligated to treat you a certain way because P knows your positivity towards him/her. (Sidenote, this is all them. You're not doing anything wrong here :))

As a feedback, yes, it did.
Why would he want me to be more vulnerable to him?

palin

10 of Wands
It looks as though P finds you a bit burdensome in some way, as in perhaps P feels obligated to treat you a certain way because P knows your positivity towards him/her. (Sidenote, this is all them. You're not doing anything wrong here :))

As a feedback, yes, it did.
Why would he want me to be more vulnerable to him?

9 cups

because you seem happy by yourself and therefore he would like more connection with you..to draw you in, it's like you're not giving him enough attention..

q: next kisser, older or younger?

aliceinwonderland

Empress
An older woman!

What do i need to know about x today?

that he/she/it need you to behave in a mature nurturing and fair way. It would really, really help.

*empress*

why does he text me daily??