One Reading Offer!!! (from a novice) Titania's Fortune cards

katie_here

I've got this deck and been practicing all week, now I feel ready to offer a reading to someone.

I'll do the nine card spread, but won't do the expansion just yet.

So if anyone wants me to do a reading for them (bearing in mind I'm no expert), I'd be more than happy! :)

Cerulean

How about one with the idea

...of celebrating a spooky weekend.?

A general Halloween or October/November reading.

I may reply with a Tarot or oracle exchange by Monday if okay...do you have a question?

Regards,

Cerulean

katie_here

Tried to make it spooky

but I put a bit of Anglo- Australian history into it instead!

Here is my Hallowe'en Fortune Card Reading done with Titania's Fortune Cards.

I dealt a nine card spread, laid out in 3 rows of 3 cards. The cards are read first in rows and then in Columns. Finally the two diagonals are read.

As its Hallowe'en I'm going to read these cards in a kind of story.

The cards are:

CHILD TOWER SHIP

STORK COFFIN HOUSE

ANCHOR FISH MOON

A CHILD was locked away in a TOWER, he had been caught stealing and was waiting to be transported by SHIP to a far off land (probably Australia). The seas were stormy and as they approached land there appeared a STORK in the sky, but the trip had been arduous and many people died, there were COFFINS stacked high, as high as a HOUSE. As they dropped ANCHOR he could see little FISHes in the sea by the light of the MOON.

By the light of MOON the CHILD crept around the COFFIN, looking at the STORK as it perched waiting ominously atop of the ANCHOR with a FISH in its mouth. In the dark, the creepy outlines of a tower could be seen and the child walked with trepidation towards his new house which was his new home instead of the ship.

A new life lay ahead of him, a life overseas (house + Ship) where he will start a new profitable business (fish + Moon) which also will be secure (anchor). In later life, after a proposal (child + Moon (coffin is delay) ) he will meet a girl where a pregnancy occurs (child + Stork), which means he may want to move house, after some delay, property matters will be sorted out (Stork + Coffin + House). Our child will live a long life (Tower + Coffin) and money will look sound (Anchor + Fish)

Cerulean

I like this much!

What a great idea--a fortune deck that tells a great story.

Now I am going to dig out small decks that I might have with this in mind...and some thought in feedback to see how it pertains to creative and spooky reading thoughts!

And if you want a spooky reading in return, I'll pm you with the deck choice.

Thanks...

Cerulean

Moonbow

I enjoyed reading this Katie,

yes great idea for this weekend........

I must try this storytelling with my Lenormand, this deck seems to lend itself to it....

Cerulean

I'm going to start another thread...

and find one of my sybilline decks -- look for the offer later tonight!

Katie_here, if you want a return reading with a related deck, post here or pm me...and I'll return...

Regards,

Cerulean

katie_here

I would love a reading

find me my prince charming!.................

please... ;)

Little Baron

Hi Katie

Just wanted to say that I loved your story. It was fun to read and also very insightful for the querant - brought up some great images that are spot on for this weekend.

Hope you have more exciting readings with the deck and many more stories to tell.

Excellent reading.

Yabs

purple_scorp

Dear Katie,

now that's one heck of a story.....way to go, girl!

Who said you were a novice???

purple_scorp

katie_here

Purple_Scorp

You're a darlin!!!

:)