Online Dating

Geauxtee

In the last few days, I joined an online dating website. I have mix feelings about it, and I only joined for a month to see who was out there.

I pulled 2 cards about my month subscription to online dating.

Energy: Devil

Outcome: 4 of Wands Reversed

Devil -- I feel like I am going to have to weed through a lot of guys to find a good one. I feel like there may be trickery or something or guys who only want sex.

4 of wands Rx -- At the end of the month, I may find myself in a casual relationship.

Thoughts?

Eddie

In the last few days, I joined an online dating website. I have mix feelings about it, and I only joined for a month to see who was out there.

I pulled 2 cards about my month subscription to online dating.

Energy: Devil

Outcome: 4 of Wands Reversed

Devil -- I feel like I am going to have to weed through a lot of guys to find a good one. I feel like there may be trickery or something or guys who only want sex.

4 of wands Rx -- At the end of the month, I may find myself in a casual relationship.

Thoughts?

Or no relationship at all. I feel that this may not be for you.

Eddie

CdnSee

The Devil - This card seems to match what you are saying because there is hesitation and maybe you feel held back. When I see the devil card I always remember that the chains he has bound us by are loose so you can escape if you recognize what is giving you the mixed feelings.

4 of wands reversed - So I can see this as the possibility of something good coming from the online experience but it would be something that you have to go after. If someone asks to go out, say yes... Always be careful of course ;-)

Hope that helps :)

The crowned one

Energy: Devil: this is your perception of what you expect to find, not what you will find, in my opinion.

Outcome: 4 of wands: I do not use reversals very often, but when i do, I consider the cards meaning as suppressed rather then opposite. I think you will be cautiously happy with the results of your month spent there, and if you are not dating will continue to use the site, based on this card.

palin

With the Devil I think you might get hooked on the website for this month:)

willowfox

The energy of the Devil deals with lust and obsession and you are going to get some calls from some really eager but totally unsuitable, if not sick individuals.

Outcome: 4 wands Rx A waste of time and money, a complete let down.

Eddie

Some interesting takes, let us know next month
:)

Eddie

Geauxtee

Thanks for responses. I am still mulling it all over. I sent out a few "Hi's" to the guys I was matched with, and so far I haven't got any responses back yet :(. I know not to take it too personally, but I am kinda feeling it was mistake to spend the money on joining for a month.

Anyway, thanks for your response. I'll let you know how it goes! :)