only one 7 card reading

CosmicBeing

I just got my new lenormand. I was hoping to get familiar with them... connect with them.

So I'm offering 7 card reading.

3 represent the past
1 represent more the present energy
3 represent the future

Feedback is a REQUIREMENT
1.Kittysashimi Everything completed.

-Officially Closed!-

Kittysashimi

What will my pursuing herbalism bring into my life?

pageofswords9110

Ill sit do you see me finding a job where i can financially support myself while in school and also like the job ?

CosmicBeing

What will my pursuing herbalism bring into my life?
Sorry had to eat a bit.. so this is getting up later than I wanted it to.

Bear-Moon-Heart-Scythe-Letter-Cross-Ring
Quint=16 stars

Past
Bear-Moon-Heart
To me this herbalism is a huge love for you.. something you are very very fond of (Bear+heart)

Might have followed your intuition to finance this love your have (Bear+Moon)

Following your intuition brought you to your bliss(Moon+Heart)

In recent past you started followed your inner voice to go into herbalism.. and by following it you found your bliss/something you really love.

Present
Heart-Scythe-Letter
Certification in something you love -herbalism- or written document about something you love(Heart+letter)

Sudden decision about something you love -herbalism- or a sudden event in something you love -herbalism-(Heart+scythe)

certificate or written documentation that brings a sudden decision/sudden event(scythe+letter)

In the present it shows me that you are getting a certification in herbalism...and your will suddenly get it. It will shock you when you receive this because you weren't expecting it to receive it at the time you do.
*sometimes the present cards can look a tad in the future but that is still the present*

Future
Letter-Cross-Ring
a certification in a certain "dogma"/practice/faith (Letter+cross)

A completion that resulted in a certification (Letter+ring)

A completion in a practice that is linked to faith/belief/religion (Cross+ring)

In the future.. it shows completion...but it to me also indicates that maybe in the near future you will be getting certification in something else that is heavily rooted in a faith/belief/religious system.

I keep thinking priestess or some counselor like that.

Mirror
(Bear+Ring)
This can indicates that it has cost you a lot of money to complete this or this completion bring in the prospect for very very good income.

(Moon+Cross)
This tells me that you followed your intuition to follow something of spiritual matter.
Moon symbolize a spiritual counselor or dream job and Cross can symbolize faith/belief/religion.
So this practice to me symbolize it is heavily rooted in faith/beliefs/spiritual-psychic matters.

(Heart+Letter)
Certification in something you love.

central card+Quint
(Scythe+Star)
This could indicate your herbalism has a heavy base in crystal healing or even some form of divination or what other might call magical work.

-scythe is a card of cleaning the aura/chakra or cord cutting-

Overall even though you are getting trained in herbalism it looks here... it is mixed with a lot more like crystal healing, divination, or what some might consider magical root.

Since i didn't get the cards that usually indicate alternative medicine and herbalism is alternative medicine. But, I got a lot of card indicated healing that incorporated spiritual/psychic practices. I don't think your herbalism is 100% herbalism.. it is mixed in with a faith/spiritual practice.

Let me know if this makes any sense!

Kittysashimi

Sorry had to eat a bit.. so this is getting up later than I wanted it to.

Bear-Moon-Heart-Scythe-Letter-Cross-Ring
Quint=16 stars

Past
Bear-Moon-Heart
To me this herbalism is a huge love for you.. something you are very very fond of (Bear+heart)

Might have followed your intuition to finance this love your have (Bear+Moon)

Following your intuition brought you to your bliss(Moon+Heart)

In recent past you started followed your inner voice to go into herbalism.. and by following it you found your bliss/something you really love.
This is exactly how it happened. I spent a few years floating around with no aim in life, but when I discovered herbalism, it was something that I realized I loved very much and through it, I found my drive and motivation to pursue it as a career path.

Present
Heart-Scythe-Letter
Certification in something you love -herbalism- or written document about something you love(Heart+letter)

Sudden decision about something you love -herbalism- or a sudden event in something you love -herbalism-(Heart+scythe)

certificate or written documentation that brings a sudden decision/sudden event(scythe+letter)

In the present it shows me that you are getting a certification in herbalism...and your will suddenly get it. It will shock you when you receive this because you weren't expecting it to receive it at the time you do.
*sometimes the present cards can look a tad in the future but that is still the present*
Wow! I am currently studying in a beginners herbalism course and I do intend to finish the whole course so that I can get a certification. I'm not sure about the shock factor if this is what the cards are talking about though. The strange/cool thing is that I had another reader in the forum that picked up on me possibly getting some sort of award that I wasn't expecting in the near future. At this moment in time I have no idea what that certification/award could be but it's pretty interesting that both of you are predicting this.

Future
Letter-Cross-Ring
a certification in a certain "dogma"/practice/faith (Letter+cross)

A completion that resulted in a certification (Letter+ring)

A completion in a practice that is linked to faith/belief/religion (Cross+ring)

In the future.. it shows completion...but it to me also indicates that maybe in the near future you will be getting certification in something else that is heavily rooted in a faith/belief/religious system.

I keep thinking priestess or some counselor like that.
Oh that would be amazing, my interest in herbalism has a lot to do with the spiritual healing side of it. There's a mystery school in Oregon that I was hoping I would someday be able to attend, it's a magick spiritual kind of school and there is a certification upon completion that is quite prestigious with regards to the career path I am leaning towards. Another thing it could be is a certification in astrology, something I've been wanting to go to school for as well. Interesting that you picked up priestess (with my interest in spirituality) and counselor (was something I've always felt drawn towards).

Mirror
(Bear+Ring)
This can indicates that it has cost you a lot of money to complete this or this completion bring in the prospect for very very good income.
It will cost money to go to school, but definitely not a lot of money as compared to traditional schooling like going to graduate school and pursuing a master degree. If those certifications will bring me good income, that would be awesome :p

(Moon+Cross)
This tells me that you followed your intuition to follow something of spiritual matter.
Moon symbolize a spiritual counselor or dream job and Cross can symbolize faith/belief/religion.
So this practice to me symbolize it is heavily rooted in faith/beliefs/spiritual-psychic matters.
You are absolutely right! The people closest to me know that my dream job would be something along the lines of a spiritual counselor. And I definitely did follow my intuition and ended up pursuing a career based on my spirituality. I was introduced into the world of herbalism through me first pursuing my spirituality.

(Heart+Letter)
Certification in something you love.

central card+Quint
(Scythe+Star)
This could indicate your herbalism has a heavy base in crystal healing or even some form of divination or what other might call magical work.
Wow... it's incredible that you picked that up. That is so spot on. I charge my herbal remedies with crystals and reiki energy. I also use various divination methods to figure out when my medicines are ready. My medicine making practice is definitely rooted deeply in magical work.

-scythe is a card of cleaning the aura/chakra or cord cutting-

Overall even though you are getting trained in herbalism it looks here... it is mixed with a lot more like crystal healing, divination, or what some might consider magical root.
Yes it is! While I am looking to get formal certification and training in traditional western herbalism, in my own practice it is mixed with crystal, reiki healing, astrology and also divination.

Since i didn't get the cards that usually indicate alternative medicine and herbalism is alternative medicine. But, I got a lot of card indicated healing that incorporated spiritual/psychic practices. I don't think your herbalism is 100% herbalism.. it is mixed in with a faith/spiritual practice.

Let me know if this makes any sense!
Thank you so much for this reading. I am in shock by the accuracy of your reading. My interest in herbalism is more along the lines of shamanic herbalism than just dealing with the healing properties of the plants. There is definitely a lot of spirituality in it.

CosmicBeing

Thank you for sitting and thank you for such in-depth feedback.

Happy it made a lot of sense :)

I got a strong feeling you were doing reiki too. But, I didn't say that cuz i didn't want to deviate to far from the card meaning just in case my spidey senses were wrong lol.