ORC#2 - Faunabay & Bat Chicken

Bat Chicken

Before I post feedback - I wanted to comment on something that sprung to mind while reading your feedback. I am wondering if your father is connected to your struggle with finding a good relationship?

The tree seemed to be in the way of the standing stones and it was the tree's face that made me think of "father". Have a look and see if that relationship has been a 'barrier' to others...

Ok - onto your feedback! :)

faunabay said:
Well as I was shuffling Bramble fell out of the deck. So I guess it really wanted to come out and give you a message. :) I'm using Ogham - The Celtic Oracle.
This is always significant! :) Bramble is perfect for the complexity that my mind seems to create out of simple things! :D

faunabay said:
This card shows a couple kissing under a starry sky, with a gold crown hovering over their heads in the air. Pan is in the lower corner with his pipe. There are also 2 swans floating around in the water.
This describes me and my husband! LOL!

faunabay said:
Everything I see is pointing to relationships...coming together...making a connection. Even though Pan is down in the corner and they're kissing I feel this is pointing to more of an innocent, airy type of love, not the passionate, earthy love. Maybe because the couple does fade away as you go down their bodies. It's only their heads that are truely solid.
We each are working on cultivating our relationship with each other and with others at the moment.

faunabay said:
Let's see what the book has to say........OK, I was seeing some things but not putting them together in quite the correct way. The airy aspect I was seeing was the mental/thought processes bramble points to. Seeing the many paths in front of you and choosing wisely. Not to get lost in the twists and turns of the paths in front of you.....staying true to yourself and who you love. Listen to your own heart and intuition, don't get swayed by the judgement of others.
This is true on a number of levels. My husband is faced with some big choices at the moment. I am just beginning to promote my art this year and I am finding myself struggling with what the best way to spend my time is. Getting lost down a mental pathway is far too easy - for both of us! Too easy to forget the heart when caught up in 'doing'.

faunabay said:
So listen to your heart and those you love and trust....don't let Pan sway you with promises of greed and ego, and you will come out ahead with the knowledge and wisdom that you've picked up by traveling the twisty turny path of the bramble. :heart:
Twisty, turny is right. And your advice is perfect! I need to stay in tune with my heart. If I do that - the rest works out...

Excellent reading faunabay! Thank you! :)

faunabay

Bat Chicken said:
Before I post feedback - I wanted to comment on something that sprung to mind while reading your feedback. I am wondering if your father is connected to your struggle with finding a good relationship?
Actually I know that is a big part of it....but not all. As with everything there are other extenuating (sp?) circumstances also. LOL
Bat Chicken said:
Excellent reading faunabay! Thank you! :)
I am so glad. I'm not quite connected to the ogham system yet and was second guessing myself through the whole thing. :)

Bat Chicken

I have to admit that I have not yet built up enough of a relationship with many of the trees to really get a good grasp either. I am depending a lot on the images of the cards. A good reason the take a kick at the staves!