pacificwaters & myself ~Summer 2017 ~ Practice exchange

CosmicBeing

Hey...

Leaving me 2 more questions...going to do combination readings with whatever non-lenormand deck.

pacificwaters

My two questions:

I am a bit tensed about how July would unfold (got the ten of swords in yearly draw for July). What should I expect in July?

Am I ready/Should I (however you would want to frame it) to enroll for the second course on astrology?

CosmicBeing

Sounds great Pacific. I'll be back with all your readings by June 17th at the latest.

pacificwaters

Absolutely..take your time..No hurries!

CosmicBeing

**It looks like we are allowed to use all other forms of divination with tarot in this section of the forums....but Tarot has to be the main focus...and the other divination forms are to just be used to clarify or help with the tarot meaning. Only form not allowed is Lenormand (EXCEPT lenormand.)**

I don't think I will be able to tell exactly the location of where your work might take you. So I just asked about the "M" that is happening within your work and how this will affect you for year 2017? To see what the runes and tarot comes up with. I hope this is okay and let me know.

10 swords Rx - Knight cups - Tower
Gebo Teiwaz Rx Kano

Gebo....what a perfect rune for this question. This rune is about a partnership at hand. This can be anything, but for this question it probably has to deal with what is going on within the company you work for/contract with. The 10 of swords Rx worries me...The first thought I had when I saw it was... there will be no headaches...no stress. But, some stress and headache is natural for situation you presented me with..doesn't mean it's bad. But, if we look closer swords is an intellectual suit. It is tied to written matters and to legal matters as well. So it can indicate contracts. 10 is a number of completion and new beginning. When one door close another door opens is the phrase I always tie to 10. There are no cards in this spread that shows 10 to be a burden number. For some reason I think an agreement has not been made yet which is why knight of cups linger by. Knight of cup is about a crush...a love potential. So I think the company is still looking for the perfect deal or the perfect situation to enter into. Once again...the rune is absolute perfect here. Teiwaz Rx....this is all about danger through hasty or ill-timed action. So I think the company you work under is not wanting to be hasty...but I am also getting a mixed feeling here. The mixed feeling here is that they aren't being hasty, but I also get the sense of the company no longer being what it was...a destruction is happening. Something major about the company is changing. This could be from the name of the company to how the company functions. But there is destruction of the company you know. I get that strong feeling from the Tower card....I don't think the company is shutting down truly, but expect major changes that will disturb the present company. Since my question is also about how it will affect you in year 2017. I don't think the effect will be in the form of a move....at least I can't tell that from this card. If it is in the form of a move...well you won't be moving in year 2017. Everything will be revealed to you by the end of 2017. I feel like it will be revealed to you more Around November/December.The rune that came with the tower card is about dispelling the darkness and gaining clarity.

So 1) I do not think you will move this year....But by the end of 2017 you will get information about what is happening within the company.
2)It is interesting 10 of swords came up here, but reversed. Where in your year reading for July it is upright 10 of swords. The 10 of swords upright usually shows a man with swords going through him. It also follows the nine of swords which is about vivid dreams or nightmares. I wonder if July means stress and worries.
3) I'll do the July reading for you by the end of this week.

I am wondering What the outcome will look like for me? I'll know the answer by mid of next week. You might know I'll be moving soon, but I don't have a firm plan yet.

pacificwaters

I don't think I will be able to tell exactly the location of where your work might take you. So I just asked about the "M" that is happening within your work and how this will affect you for year 2017? To see what the runes and tarot comes up with. I hope this is okay and let me know.

10 swords Rx - Knight cups - Tower
Gebo Teiwaz Rx Kano

Gebo....what a perfect rune for this question. This rune is about a partnership at hand. This can be anything, but for this question it probably has to deal with what is going on within the company you work for/contract with. The 10 of swords Rx worries me...The first thought I had when I saw it was... there will be no headaches...no stress. But, some stress and headache is natural for situation you presented me with..doesn't mean it's bad. But, if we look closer swords is an intellectual suit. It is tied to written matters and to legal matters as well. So it can indicate contracts. 10 is a number of completion and new beginning. When one door close another door opens is the phrase I always tie to 10. There are no cards in this spread that shows 10 to be a burden number. For some reason I think an agreement has not been made yet which is why knight of cups linger by. Knight of cup is about a crush...a love potential. So I think the company is still looking for the perfect deal or the perfect situation to enter into. Once again...the rune is absolute perfect here. Teiwaz Rx....this is all about danger through hasty or ill-timed action. So I think the company you work under is not wanting to be hasty...but I am also getting a mixed feeling here. The mixed feeling here is that they aren't being hasty, but I also get the sense of the company no longer being what it was...a destruction is happening. Something major about the company is changing. This could be from the name of the company to how the company functions. But there is destruction of the company you know. I get that strong feeling from the Tower card....I don't think the company is shutting down truly, but expect major changes that will disturb the present company. Since my question is also about how it will affect you in year 2017. I don't think the effect will be in the form of a move....at least I can't tell that from this card. If it is in the form of a move...well you won't be moving in year 2017. Everything will be revealed to you by the end of 2017. I feel like it will be revealed to you more Around November/December.The rune that came with the tower card is about dispelling the darkness and gaining clarity.

That was a fantastic interp. And going from the way you had told me you do the three card readings, I could understand how you have drawn the conclusion. Your take on the Knight of Cups was too good. Liked its co-relation to the love potential and then onwards its implication to my reading! :thumbsup:

So about the situation, well i have a federal job that revolves around mining. Now due to this new direction that the government wants to take with relation to cost cutting, many mergers/closures are being planned about in my end of the world. We are as per the latest news on the merger list. Obviously therefore we would lose our identity and what we would be doing later on, there is not much clarity. 10/swords (rx) was therefore a bit relieving. But then the Tower is there and its implication to my question is but understandable. When the Tower would happen is the only issue which is like a hanging sword. Talking about the agreement that according to you is still in pipeline, well absolutely possible coz merging is not just physical merging, but also the amalgamation of assets and staff and a lot more. SO yes it makes sense of the government taking time to do it. However its been almost a year since the news came and so the tension is always there at the back of the mind. I like the way you put it about something major about the company is changing. Well with the core group that we target being diluted, it makes a hell lot of sense!! Bang on! Each and every word is so spot on with regards to my situation. I couldn’t but help re read it many times.

No issues about not targeting where the move would be. However i have something to add here. My cards for the months July and August are 10/swords and The Hanged Man respectively. Somehow with this situation looming and the tensions increasing of when the concrete news gonna come, these two cards especially the latter i felt a strong inclination that maybe something could happen in July which could change my thought process by about 180 degrees for the coming times. However its interesting that you peg the time period at November/December. Any hints about why you are inclined to these months??

So 1) I do not think you will move this year....But by the end of 2017 you will get information about what is happening within the company.

Whenever it happens I will keep you posted :)

2)It is interesting 10 of swords came up here, but reversed. Where in your year reading for July it is upright 10 of swords. The 10 of swords upright usually shows a man with swords going through him. It also follows the nine of swords which is about vivid dreams or nightmares. I wonder if July means stress and worries.

I am inclined to think along the same lines as the last line you wrote here. Fingers crossed!

3) I'll do the July reading for you by the end of this week.

No hurries, its a slow moving thread :)

MY Q:
I am meeting with someone at MSU (an organization). The person at the end of the meeting will let me know where I stand with this organization. If I am a desirable candidate for them or just not.
I am wondering What the outcome will look like for me? I'll know the answer by mid of next week. You might know I'll be moving soon, but I don't have a firm plan yet.

So you want me to see what you can expect after this meeting? Or is there more in the question that I am not getting??

CosmicBeing

So you want me to see what you can expect after this meeting? Or is there more in the question that I am not getting??
:thumbsup: Bingo you got it :)

Thank you for the feedback and I am happy it made sense.

There is something big happening in america...so I'm glue to the tv instead of doing what I have to go on my list right now lol.

CosmicBeing

However its interesting that you peg the time period at November/December. Any hints about why you are inclined to these months??

It's hard for me to describe

The 10 swords RX and knight cups with the runes....showed a level of delay. We are already in June nearing mid June. Since this reading only looks around 2017....I really had about 6 -7 months left to the year.

since the two cards coming up felt very slow.

in addition Air is really tied to the written/law aspect of the question I felt. The knight of cups with the rune shows some hesitation present, but also a form of destruction happen. It felt like from the mixture of the runes and cards that if they don't make the decision someone will for them.

The November/december...was more speculation than anything based on the information you shared with me and the information the cards were willing to tell me.

I hope I explained my reasoning well enough. But at the end the november/december was truly just speculation.

The hanged Man....shows sacrifice and also can indicate a standstill. I have seen hanged man come up alot in situations where someone is frozen. 10 swords is anxiety/stress card... the man is stabbed 10 times and pinned to the ground. That combination shows a frozen state more so than anything else.

(Not trying to come off bossy....just saying...it's a combination showing a frozen state most likely.)

CosmicBeing

pacificwaters:

I am a bit tensed about how July would unfold (got the ten of swords in yearly draw for July). What should I expect in July?Well I reworded it to how will the 10 of swords manifest in your life for the month of July 2017. Since you seem to be worried/curious what that card indicates for you.

Knight Swords - Queen Cups Rx - Hermit Rx
Hagalz Jera Sowelu

So for focus here is the Queen cups Rx. I am honestly sort of stump maybe it's because I am tired out from the hot temperature outside. But the Queen is tied to nurturing energy...usually the Queen is tied to Earth energy and Cups is water. It is reversed which can indicate an increase of something or imbalance for me. Jera is tied to patience, activity/endeavor which you are committed to, One year timing. I think really the 10 of swords is not what you think it is. Is there some type of endeavor you have been puting your mind to (swords)? This could have started close to a years ago from July 2017 or it will continue for the next year into July 2018. Queen coming up might be showing what you have been nurturing. The cups could be tied to water, emotions, creativity, women, motherhood. Maybe someone near you is expecting a baby. This baby seems symbolic. I think there will be the birth of an idea or creation.
It is surrounded by the knight of swords and Hermit Rx. The Knight of swords is usually tied to action...the Knight signifies the action while the king signifies the orders. In addition the knight is what comes before the king. The King was a knight before he reach the point of ruling a country in the tarot story. So I would say you are acting toward a thought or something mental. It is also a card tied to a risk taker...someone who is really to go for something. Hagalz rune indicates change, freedom, invention, and liberation. Elemental disruption beyond your control. Radical discontinuity.
Hermit the last card is reversed. This can increase the hermit upright energy or it could make you very social. Sowelu means wholeness. Self-realization. Open yourself up, letting the light into a part of a life that has been secret, shut away.

My final conclusion is...10 of swords is not what you think it is. It has nothing to do with what you been eluding to me really. It looks like it is more having to do with yourself...with your mind and internal self. It looks like July is really about pursuing what you truly want. Something that you have keep to the side that maybe you chose not to feed. But in July you will be required to realize what you truly want to do and take a risk...act toward it.

Hope this was helpful.
1 down 2 more to answer.

pacificwaters

Hi..

Just wanted to acknowledge that I have read both your posts and will get back to you with a reply and my reading soon. Hope you have a pleasant weekend!!