Page of Cups again?

Le Fanu

Yesterday, I did the Looking Back Looking Forward spread from the VRomantic to ask about work issues. A spread I like and have done before. For those of you who do not have this deck, it doesn´t matter; you can still help me! It´s just that there is a position which represents "What I should take with me from my past"

Basically I was asking whether I will be promoted or not (not yet. Some time in the future) and in the position of "What should I take from my past" I got the Page of Cups. The thing is, the last time I did this spread - with the same question! - was in January and again, same position, Page of Cups.

Any ideas? I tend to go with the idea that I am quite a sensitive person and so treat people gently, diplomatically and as human beings to get the best out of them. I am not bossy. I try to relate to them on a human level, not just as cogs in a machine. Maybe the Page of Cups is telling me to take that emotional, compassionate aspect of myself forward to the future, that it will put me in good stead?

reine de saba

that's so lovely

I'll jump right in there..

I'd say yes, hang onto those qualities about yourself. Before I read the end of your post however I was already getting kind of an "awwwww" feeling and reading it as not losing your faith in love, a wide eyed innocence, a sweet and maybe a bit naive approach to the world.

You can get so hurt with that: hence so many cynics and mean people out there. And yet it's precious beyond pearls. You can touch people with that in ways they forgot they could be touched. And as for kindred spirits...

I think the cards are telling you that you need to keep hold of that quality, don't lose it for anything. It's served you in good stead, even if you've had a blow or two (or three, or four, ...and oh my goodness I can count past ten!) because of it.

that's my feel- not far from yours. Hope that adds something

best

-saba

willowfox

Just carry on doing and being what you have always been.

Le Fanu

Thank you both for that. Lovely advice! It´s the kind of message I was getting...

:)

reine de saba

paging Le Fanu

Glad it helped,

I meant to tack on too, still in the sense of what I wrote above: you are the messenger! You bear these tidings, that sweetness like a scroll you unroll and spread abroad all that is the meaning of this page

of course there is always the temptation to shoot the messenger -especially when the language is incomprehensible, so look sharp about you as you go a-heralding.

we on the same page here?