Page of Pentacles rx in Relationship

Nineveh

Hello, Everyone!

I've performed a relationship spread involving my ex (from 10 years ago and unhappily married) and me. I was compelled to inform him (R) that his friend F had pursued me aggressively, I gave in, and we started dating. The card in the position of how he sees me is the page of coins rx. Usually the card, to me is about learning, education, or news about a job). As a person, I often read it as a student or someone bringing a message about employment.
So, in a relationship reading, I'm not quite sure how I would interpret the page of coins rx as a person.

What are your thoughts? :)

Thirteen

Not very flattering

So, in a relationship reading, I'm not quite sure how I would interpret the page of coins rx as a person.
Page of Coins is learning to be wise about "money"--but, of course, coins also stand for physical things that we value and the body--thus pents can indicate sex, not the passionate type of wands, nor the romantic type like in cups, but just as a kind of physical exercise. Using your body.

If it were upright, then his view might not be flattering, but he's see it as "just sex" (pents) not "it's passion" (wands) or "it's love" (cups), and maybe brush it off as a first foray (investment of funds) into a new relationship (Page = new). Reversed, however, would likely indicate that he thinks you gave yourself away unwisely; rx Pents could also indicate the "ownership" element. So he may feel a twinge of anger in that you gave away what he might still feel is his property. And any Page rx becomes very unflattering: you are naive or childish, not an adult.

Nineveh

Page of Coins is learning to be wise about "money"--but, of course, coins also stand for physical things that we value and the body--thus pents can indicate sex, not the passionate type of wands, nor the romantic type like in cups, but just as a kind of physical exercise. Using your body.

If it were upright, then his view might not be flattering, but he's see it as "just sex" (pents) not "it's passion" (wands) or "it's love" (cups), and maybe brush it off as a first foray (investment of funds) into a new relationship (Page = new). Reversed, however, would likely indicate that he thinks you gave yourself away unwisely; rx Pents could also indicate the "ownership" element. So he may feel a twinge of anger in that you gave away what he might still feel is his property. And any Page rx becomes very unflattering: you are naive or childish, not an adult.

Thanks! You've given me a new way to look at coins. We didn't discuss sex but I guess guys assume that the next man is always after sex.

PAMUYA

How he sees you in regards to this relationship: Page of Pentacles RX

My first impressions of your post:

He feels that you are being immature by telling (flanting)of your dating (your possession) of his friend. You are the reversed Page of Pentacles to him. "Showing off what you have", "rubbing is nose in it"... as a page you are being nice and nieve, but being a reversed page you are being passive agressive in his eyes.

Grizabella

Thanks! You've given me a new way to look at coins. We didn't discuss sex but I guess guys assume that the next man is always after sex.

They usually are. And men know that quite well firsthand. Besides, the two guys are friends so they must know each other quite well.

He feels that you are being immature by telling (flanting)of your dating (your possession) of his friend. You are the reversed Page of Pentacles to him. "Showing off what you have", "rubbing is nose in it"... as a page you are being nice and nieve, but being a reversed page you are being passive agressive in his eyes.

I think this is true. The Page of Pentacles upright is a sensible and thoughtful youngster who thinks before he speaks, but the reversed Page of Pentacles would rush to spread rumors or "kiss and tell", especially to get back at someone. Even if you're not like that, this is what the ex is thinking, according to that card.

Nineveh

This could make sense. I hope it didn't come across as hurtful but was. Just making him aware that his friend isn't really a friend. I actually view him as passive aggressive but I guess that could make sense. Thanks!

Nineveh

They usually are. And men know that quite well firsthand. Besides, the two guys are friends so they must know each other quite well.

I think this is true. The Page of Pentacles upright is a sensible and thoughtful youngster who thinks before he speaks, but the reversed Page of Pentacles would rush to spread rumors or "kiss and tell", especially to get back at someone. Even if you're not like that, this is what the ex is thinking, according to that card.

This could make sense. F (his "friend") told me that I was being irresponsible and inconsiderate of other people's feelings. Maybe those were R's views as well.