Page of Swords as Physical Appearance.

AllyBerry

Geez. So I got this card as how a person views me physically, and all I can think is that they see me as a skinny little boy. Yes, a skinny little tom boy or something. What the hell? Of note: I AM 5'2" and weigh 100 pounds on a heavy day. I also work out 2-3 times a week and my only "shape" is muscle tone. HA! It's almost humorous to me. I guess I was hoping to be seen as something a little bit more sensual though. :/ What has this card meant as physical appearance for others? Still holding out for that small amount of hope for a different meaning I suppose.... :D! Thanks guys!

Ally

canid

I'm 5'3"" & weigh 100 lbs so I could be categorized the same. Your question however, is the all important thing. So what if he likes your physique as it is? You seem to think it's lacking somehow, but it could be a really good thing. You're fit, you're ready, you're trim, etc. so whatever trips his trigger. Why do you want a different meaning for the card? You are what you are & can't turn yourself into what you're not. Perhaps he thinks that IS sensual so maybe focus on that? How do you turn what you are into wanting someone to think you're voluptuous? We all have different tastes, thank God. It would be a boring planet otherwise.

tarotcognito

Sleek, trim - that's what comes to my mind.

Nothing wrong with that. :)

lanhua

Well, for something different, maybe he views you as very energetic and agile, a little bit impish? I know this is quite a broad reading of "physical" appearance but I do consider these more descriptive of a physical appearance because what are we in the end - a bag of bones, muscle and fat in certain proportions (ah, that sounds inspiring) :)

Padma

I would also have thought slim, energetic, able, elfin. Perhaps radiating youthful energy. How is this a bad thing...? Some men are attracted to lithe, capable girls. And, as this page is the eternal scholar, perhaps he also finds you look quite intriguingly intelligent! ;) rejoice in who you are, and don't worry about all that image stuff. The man who truly loves you, will do so with all his heart, regardless of your physical body - he will love your true self, and see it radiant on your every feature. That's what will be attractive to him.

WandsyQueen92

Your eyes may be sharp and very observant, i read on this on e for somebodies psychical apperance and said they may have dark under eyes or bags (not bad i have em too) almost somber look that is intense or somewhat icy if you know what i mean (looking right through you or knowing your anylyzing what they say and do) light-medium complexion
Brown medium-short length hair

And brown-hazelish eyes? Maybe even glasses or have that smart look to you,
I focus more on the face w the Page of Swords
Hope this helps

Psychebleu

Over all- physically, this card makes me think of a Gemini appearance...

So, the foremost and strongest impression, is I would think you appear *much* younger than your years. This is the biggest physical trait that comes to mind.
Other then that - yes, trim - a 'ruler' body type.

Also, mannerisms...walk quickly, speak quickly.