Page of Swords

lotusblossom

What are your thoughts in general on the Page of Swords.

He comes up a lot in my love readings. I know he's supposed to be a "spy" and can indicate internet usage.

What other aspects do you see to him? I don't understand him.

PAMUYA

He is a collector of information, someone who may not think they are good enou gh, always wanting to improve. Immature, quick with the tongue, speeks before he thinks.

nisaba

Pages indicate having a lot to learn in the area of their suit, being nowhere near "together". And Swords are about rational thought. So if this keeps coming up for you in love readings, it might indicate what when your hormones kick in, your brain goes off-duty, and you start making really silly decisions that are not based on clarity of thought at all.

Toxicmage

the page of swords is a student of life, he or she is wanting knowledge. The page is open to receive a flow of ideas in one's life.

When it comes up in a reading, it could indicate that someone is seeking knowledge from me. Or, it could be an opportunity to teach or learn and the need to learn something new.

lotusblossom

He is a collector of information, someone who may not think they are good enou gh, always wanting to improve. Immature, quick with the tongue, speeks before he thinks.

That's interesting that you say that it's someone who thinks they're not good enough, as a certain guy who was around me thought he wasn't good enough for me. Maybe that's why.

Kiata

I see him often in my readings when I need some headspace, when I need to think about something. A lot on my mind etc.