Palm reading

Egypt

I am very interested in palm reading but am a bit afraid.I am Not sure if i should learn this as i have heard that when you learn to read palms ,that you can forsea their death,and all of the negative things ,in sombody's life.Is this true? If not i would love to start learning how to do it.I have mastered tarot,Chakra,And just learned pendulum's this year.I figuared it would be an awsome thing to learn and add to my knowledge.If you have any insight and experience on palm reading please let me know your oppinion and hopfully you can give me some advice on this subject.I am Christian woman, and soly believe in god ,and i believe that as long as you believe in god no matter what practice you do , then you will go to heaven. I know that it is a touchy subject lol, to be writing on the forums, because everyone is different , but this is just the way i look at things. So please if you have any experience with palm reading , i would love to hear you advice on what the pro's and con's are on this subject.

Enchanter

Palm reading can be very fun and is always appreciated. You cannot foresee deaths by looking at the life line. A short life line does not indicate a short life, just as a long line does not guarantee a long life. The life line is a measure of a person’s vitality and interest in life. It is like a picture of their life force and reflects the quality of life.

Palm reading is enjoyable and you will always have people lining up to have their palms read. Palm reading is located in the Bible of Christians. In the Old Testament,

“…. And he said, Wherefore doth my lord thus pursue after his servant? For what have I done? Or what evil is in my hand?” 1 Samuel 26:18.
“He sealeth up the hand of every man, that all men may know his work.” Job 37:7.

“Length of days is in her right hand; and in her left hand riches and honor.” Proverbs 3:16.

“Behold, I have graven thee on the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.” Isaiah 49:16.

You have no need to worry about learning palmistry. It is forever logged in the Bible and is part of your belief system, you just didn’t know about it.

Best
Ray

Egypt

wow

ty for that ! I really needed to hear that bible passage! That confirmes it i am going to learn palmistry :D I just wanted to make sure ,as i am not into wicca or anything like that but i love tarot,chakra,pendulums lol, anything which is used for the good of people !