Palmistry for kids question

Bella

An earlier post about palmistry reminded me of something i wanted to ask.
I'm just starting to get into palmistry, so anyone with experience please answer something for me.
I'm learning on myself and my family, and I've noticed that my daughter has a very short lifeline, stopping far short of the wrist, not curving around the thumb very far (maybe halfway), no cross hatches, breaks, just short. (Seems like an ill omen.) So I'm asking, does this work for very young children (she's 5), or are they not "developed" that way yet? How is this interpreted?
Thanks!
Bella

jade

from what i've learned (from books) the lifeline isn't actually carved in stone. it changes as we grow.

her dominant hand will grow with her and her non-dominant hand is more a map of life.

i would concern myself with a child's lifeline since it could/will probably change.....i just looked and my little ones line doesn't seem that long either (she's 3)

in light,
jade :)

Bella

Thanks Jade! (I don't have any other kids around to compare her to!)
The book I have jumps into interpretation without much background info. I didn't realize that your palm changes during life, but I was thinking that since kids develop in so many different ways, that might just be another thing that changes. I wasn't going to sit and worry about it, but it's still a relief!

jade

i know what you mean. if i read a short life line, (without your post) my mind would start creating what if situations.

glad to put your mind at ease.

in light,
jade :)