pendulum all over the place

hermit-IX

i'll sit and ask a question, it'll give me an answer, i'll ask again, and it changes directions, i ask again and it goes in circles...

it use to be really consistent.

how can i get more accuracy from my pendulum?

Onion Budgie

Do you clarify at the beginning of each session which direction you want the pendulum to move for "yes", and which for "no", etc?

Tigerangel

I know when it's that dreaded time of the month for me, I get alot of water retention, and if I use my pendulum around that time, it does exactly what you've said.
When that happens I just leave it for a week, then it's working in a normal way again.

As said before make sure you programme it for yes/no and maybe or unanswerable., and confirm the results with tester questions you know the answer too.

starburst_au

Are you grounded?

I'm thinking if you've been a bit all over the place in your life, it could be almost reflecting that when you're using the pendulum?

hermit-IX

i use to program it, but thought it didn't need to anymore

i could use tester questions, that's a good idea, i didn't notice anything diff when it's that time of month tho

i've been playing with crystals alot, so ya, i have been all over the place. that would make sense