Pendulum and Angel Guides

nwb1234

Hello everyone,

Again I have another newbie question... So thanks in advance for those people who kindly answer me...

I have recently started using the pendulum again (I used it in the past and I had no results)...well many things have happened and now the pendulum is just incredible... very, very accurate... A question came up suddently and asked if those answers were provided by angel guides and I got a yes...is that possible? Anyone has info on this or any article I could read? Thanks,

faunabay

I don't see why it couldn't be from the angels. They communicate with us in any way we'll listen. :)

With any information I get from any type of divination the little "test" I use is if it feels like it's coming from a love perspective I will listen.....if it's coming from a fear area, for example.... "oh you better do this or something bad will happen", etc. I don't listen at all!!

And of course anything that comes from love could definitely be from the angels. (((hugs)))

Pao

That is who I always assume is answering me :D specially if you are coming from a place of love and light I am sure its them answering :D

Sinduction

I'm so jealous! I asked mine who was answering me and I kept getting the answer no. I asked if it was one of my spirit guides, angels, god, the universal consciousness. No for all of them! Then I asked if the answers were coming from me and I go a yes. So I think someone was playing with me. :D

faunabay

Sin, it actually could have been coming from your higher self.....which truely is from you. :p

Sinduction

Then I really am in trouble!! :D

nwb1234

Thanks

Oh okay now I am seeing I was not so out of synch lol
I dont know anything about my angel guides...Through the pendulum, I knew there is one and that is not going to reveal itself (name, for instance, in a dream) for the time being... It will later...So thanks so much...things are clearer now... :) I am not losing it after all... lol