Personality/Soul/Shadow Cards and Compatibility?

wishupontheTARDIS

I'm not sure if there's been a post on this, or if anyone's ever thought about this before... but I was wondering if anyone's done a comparison of how people with different personality/soul/shadow cards (based on Mary K Greer's thinking) interact with others. Specifically I'm curious about romantic compatibility, because I'm curious if people with these different influences will work better or not with others.

Anyone?

momentarylight

Even people of the same Myers Briggs personality types are quite unique in their preferences and the expression of their personalities.

It might be fun, if your partner was willing, to compare the tarot personality types and discuss how they are reflected in the things you both seek in life and how you both act in your relationship.

In fact, that could be a very positive thing to do because it gives you a framework in which to interact with each other occasionally.

But one concern - Your partner would need to know and understand tarot and the background to the personality/soul card concept - otherwise you wouldn't be starting at an equal level.

The use of tarot cards is a very individual practice, something through which we may develop and express our intellectual, spiritual and artistic gifts. It may also help us develop intuition and understanding which always help in relationships!

The MBTI framework helps me broadly understand others in the work environment but it is simply an indicator, nothing else. Not sure that the soul/personality card framework works the same way :).

vee

I'm Strength and my husband is The Chariot, so I always tell him I'm more evolved than him. :laugh:

Other than that, I've not thought about it. It's fun to discuss within a relationship, but I don't it would be a good predictor of the success of a relationship.