Phenomenon/Dream

MsRubyRain

The other morning I woke up to a loud bang. I know there is a phenomenon called exploding head syndrome where people hear loud noises that wake them up. This has happened to me a few times in my life. It happened again the other morning, however, this time in the second between hearing it and waking up I heard a voice say something like, "She always hears everything."

Any ideas?

Starri Knytes

That happens when you are out of your body while asleep. You get thrown back onto your body just as you are waking up. It sounds like the door/gateway wasn't complete close as your mind became aware and you heard the last bit of a conversation from a higher realm.

If you like remembering pieces of your travels as you sleep, program a subconscious message into your mind to remember.

EmpressArwen

Interesting! This happens to me all the time. I must spend a lot of time traveling around at night!

I've heard things like my name being called too. It's a little shocking an unnerving when that happens in the dark of the night.

I wonder if you have some spirits around you. It's kind of a strange feeling that you are being discussed, isn't it? lol I'd tell them that if they have something to say, say it to your face. haha...just kidding bt you might ask your guides to tell you what's going on with that. It would be interesting to hear what you get.

MsRubyRain

That happens when you are out of your body while asleep. You get thrown back onto your body just as you are waking up. It sounds like the door/gateway wasn't complete close as your mind became aware and you heard the last bit of a conversation from a higher realm.

If you like remembering pieces of your travels as you sleep, program a subconscious message into your mind to remember.

Thanks Starri Knytes! It definitely was something different. I will work on remembering trips. I am pretty good at remembering dreams.

Interesting! This happens to me all the time. I must spend a lot of time traveling around at night!

I've heard things like my name being called too. It's a little shocking an unnerving when that happens in the dark of the night.

I wonder if you have some spirits around you. It's kind of a strange feeling that you are being discussed, isn't it? lol I'd tell them that if they have something to say, say it to your face. haha...just kidding bt you might ask your guides to tell you what's going on with that. It would be interesting to hear what you get.

Thank you EmpressArwen!

Yes, it was unsettling at first to hear others talking about me. LOL I will see if I can get an answer as to what that was all about! If I get any updates or new experiences I will make sure to post them

Thank you both for insights and suggestions!