Photo Call

Major Tom

I've actually caught up with all the cards I had in progress for Major Tom's Tarot, so I'm a bit stuck at the moment. Please - if you've been meaning to send me a photo for inclusion on a card now would be an excellent time to do so. :) I've completely updated the website and added new cards - have a look: http://majortomstarot.0catch.com/ Be sure to check out the Death card - it's our own DarkElectric. :)

As always - any constructive criticism gratefully received.

I've still got 48 cards to go before I'm finished so if you've ever wanted to appear on a tarot card - there's still a chance...

faunabay

I finally! got some pictures taken Tom. I'm so sorry it's taken so long.
We just need to get them developed and I'll email them. Of course like most people I usually don't like pictures of myself so will have to go through and pick out the best! LOL
Hopefully will get them to you by the beginning of the week. :)

faunabay

And NICE picture of DarkElectric !!! LOL

Jewel

Hiya Major Tom! The deck is looking really good. The Devil is still my favorite ~giggles~ ... hey by the way when I clicked on the Swords link it kept taking me back to the court cards.

Love & Light,

renard

I agree with Jewel -- they're all swell, but The Devil *rocks.* Thanks for making the web (and world) a more interesting place!

kayne

Hiya Major Tom,
I sent you a couple of pics - you can choose the most useful one to use...
K.

Major Tom

I just want to say a big thank you to Kayne and Blue - both of whom sent photos.

Now I have to figure out how to use them! LOL

tarotbear

IF I get around to it, I'll have to send you some more ideas. Interesting that all my cards have Cups in them (Temperance and 5 of Cups).

Jewel

Quote:Major Tom (15 Jan, 2002 22:40):
I just want to say a big thank you to Kayne and Blue - both of whom sent photos.

Now I have to figure out how to use them! LOL

But what a neat problem to have! *LOL* ... perhaps if we could see the photos we could help privide you with some ideas ... just a thought.

Love & Light,

Greenman

a friend of mine (Stonethimble) makes kilts for sale on Ebay, and awhile back we took some promo photos in front of our standing stones.
if you scroll down, i'm the third photo (in the white shirt). the forth one too (the swordfight). you're welcome to use any of the bottom three photos if you like.

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/stonethimble/