Please help anyone!!

Ashtaroot

I was visiting family in another state.
When I got back I discovered that my Botticelli deck (my only deck)
was missing 8 cards
Lovers
Tower
5 o/Chalice
6 o/Wands
5 and 6 o/Swords
10 and Queen o/Pentacles

Right away I knew that someone had hid them on purpose(not as a joke), all night I was on the phone with my very close sister trying to figure out where to look. She searched and searched for them with no luck.

This incident is really upsetting me and I am not able to focus.

Please help!!!!

Grizabella

What do you want us to do? We'll try if we know how we can help. :)

Was that a spread you did while you were there? Maybe it upset someone that you were reading there. Or if it was a spread you did for someone, maybe they wanted the cards as a souvenir. It would have taken a lot of time in privacy for someone to take out 8 specific cards, though. Maybe you just accidentally dropped a section of your cards as you were putting them away and maybe they're in some of your belongings.

Ashtaroot

Thank you for responding

No it was not a spread someone just grabed the top section just to spite me
and I have a feeling they shoved it somehwere. I caught someone leaving my room and I didn't know what they were doing in there so I brushed it off.
I searched all my belongings and everywhere.

I was hoping that some AT pros can pull some cards and guide me a little:(

Grizabella

OK

You know, a thought I had when I first saw your post was that maybe you could post about those 8 cards in the Your Readings forum as though they were a reading using those 8. Did you try reading those 8 cards to see what they'll say?

Ashtaroot

I am new to Tarot and just started the learning process..

rwcarter

You can also post in the Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar thread. You might find one or more members who have the missing cards in order to make your deck whole again in case you never find the missing cards.

And since you saw someone come out of your room while you were staying there, why don't you ask them what they did with the cards if you're really sure they're the culprit? They might tell you that the cards went in the trash in which case you would know that they won't be found.

Rodney

Sulis

moderator message

Hi Ashtaroot,

I'm sorry to hear of your missing cards but if you'd like a reading about the significance then the Reading Exchange is the place to go; you will need to offer a reading first though as we don't allow reading requests.

Here's a link to the Reading Exchange and it's guidelines: http://www.tarotforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=30 - Reading Exchange
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=51190 - Guidelines

Grizabella's suggestion is also a really good one :).

Sulis - Talking Tarot co-moderator