pleaseee helppppp

kamya26

Hello , i am 19 and last night i had a dream at around 3.30 pm that someone did some black magic on me .

the dream
There is black magic on me and i had some small black seed like something. and then suddenly i realised this is some sort of black magic so i go to my washroom and spit it. firstly its difficult to spit out then as i spit it each black seed when drops out of my mouth on the washbasin floor it burns and fire starts. when i pour water over it it only increases the fire. so few seeds are in my mouth and the other that i dropped are there in fire which refuses to extinguish. and i kept feeling that this is black magic. can someone please do a reading for me? Whenever i do a reading for myself no message, interpretation comes true .

Also about 2-3 weeks back my cards showed "YES" as an answer when a girl asked me if she is under the influence of black magic.

Please i request anyone of you if you could do some tarot spread for me to know the meaning of this dream? I am really scared!

Bluebonnet

Hi!

You can't ask for a reading on this forum....its against the rules. I think you already posted in the tarot forum. Readers are always offering readings for feedback, so just wait until one offers. Or, offer an exchange...a reading for a reading...if you need your answer quicker.

Welcome!

:)

Kosjitov

If you wished a tarot spread, the tarot forum, as BB has mentioned is the appropriate forum.

I would like to interject my own thoughts. First off, people who feel that they have been targets of black magic usually make me roll my eyes. Sometimes we just have rough patches and that's the way life is. Unless you've done something to seriously "earn" someone spending the time to give you bad juju, it's probably nothing- ignore it, and it has no power over you. If that doesn't satisfy you, it may be time to do a banishing to "clear the air". If nothing else it will put you in the right frame of mind to handle what comes your way.

Second, as far as interpreting your dream?

Seeds are beginnings. They have the potential to grow. You're trying to rid yourself of them before they grow within you. And in spite of your attempts to purge them, they metamorphose and "grow" in new ways (as fire). Fire spreads wildly and leaves destruction in its wake.

Have you been doing slightly "off" things? Little lies that are piling up? Things of that nature would be similar thematically that would qualify to my mind.

On the opposite side of the coin, black is a color of protection, wisdom, and banishing. You could be feeling these seeds are the warnings to put protections in place- small little things you can do to prevent larger problems.

Hopefully some of this will be useful.

Milfoil

Hello , i am 19 and last night i had a dream at around 3.30 pm that someone did some black magic on me .

the dream
There is black magic on me and i had some small black seed like something. and then suddenly i realised this is some sort of black magic so i go to my washroom and spit it. firstly its difficult to spit out then as i spit it each black seed when drops out of my mouth on the washbasin floor it burns and fire starts. when i pour water over it it only increases the fire. so few seeds are in my mouth and the other that i dropped are there in fire which refuses to extinguish. and i kept feeling that this is black magic. can someone please do a reading for me? Whenever i do a reading for myself no message, interpretation comes true.

Also about 2-3 weeks back my cards showed "YES" as an answer when a girl asked me if she is under the influence of black magic.

Please i request anyone of you if you could do some tarot spread for me to know the meaning of this dream? I am really scared!

This seems fairly clear and much more to do with your own fears of what 'black magic' is rather than knowing or having had it actually done to you. The seed could be a metaphor for the 'seed of doubt' or fear you have. Something which scares you and which, although nothing as yet, has the capacity or potential to grow. This fear, when you spit it our and face it seems even more scary as it multiplies. Throwing water (emotions) on it just makes the flames (energy) raise higher so there seems to be no way to bring the situation under control.

For me, this is a typical fear based dream. A possible way forward is to learn about magic. Mostly those who talk about black magic don't actually know what magic is so they fear it is all bad. Learning about magic and how it works is the best protection you can have. From there you will understand that there is little about the dream which suggests any kind of attack.

I hope this puts your mind at rest but also allows you to a little balanced research without being too worried.

Kind regards

kamya26

I apologize. i simply copy pasted the text from that forum. I do not wish to request a tarot card reading. Just wanted to know the meaning of my dream

Milfoil

I hope that some of our comments have been helpful to you.

kamya26

yes i am thankful to you. I got a reading done in the other forum it all signals that there are changes happening and there is tension surrounding them

thank you all <3

Milfoil

Thank you - feedback is the way that we all learn whether our readings or interpretations are appropriate and where we can learn or make improvements. Leaving feedback is highly encouraged because Aeclectic Tarot Forum is primarily a learning arena. The more detailed and honest the feedback, the more we all have to gain.