positive exchanges

nicejade

why are the pages following questions about Kazz and F?

Ace of swords, 8 of swords, ace of wands

It seems like it's starting anew. The pages are a bit more free not as free as the fool but with a new spark a new energy and a sense of freedom because everything is filled with hope. Up until know there has been a need to free yourselves from past burdens particularly old limiting thoughts that tell you that you can't or you shouldn't or you have to. These pages are saying that you should let those things go and start again with a new sense of interest and passion in these different areas.

Make sense?

nicejade

base 3 of pentacles
9 of wands, sun, 7 of cups

I feel that at this job you are going to have to think a lot on your feet. You will have a lot of competition here but at the same time i feel that if you do the job good you will also get the recognition that you deserve and you will be happy. No job is perfect but at this time this job looks promising for you.

something positive about this job situation:
emperor, this job will let you have more control over your life. i feel the pay may be better whoich will allow you to fulfil some of the things you have wished for.

Everything that you said makes sense. The tasks are just what I want and I got a lot of information about the job that lets me know there will be a lot of on my feet thinking. And YES for goodness sakes I'd finally be paid well.

kazz1

why are the pages following questions about Kazz and F?

Ace of swords, 8 of swords, ace of wands

It seems like it's starting anew. The pages are a bit more free not as free as the fool but with a new spark a new energy and a sense of freedom because everything is filled with hope. Up until know there has been a need to free yourselves from past burdens particularly old limiting thoughts that tell you that you can't or you shouldn't or you have to. These pages are saying that you should let those things go and start again with a new sense of interest and passion in these different areas.

Make sense?

yes it makes sense but to clarify since i get them about f's feelings about me and his thoughts about me does that mean he is finally freeing himself from the past and opening uptoo me..because this would i feel really apply..i havent seen it yet but i ca see this being true

kazz1

Everything that you said makes sense. The tasks are just what I want and I got a lot of information about the job that lets me know there will be a lot of on my feet thinking. And YES for goodness sakes I'd finally be paid well.

it feels like a really good opportunity and i definately feelo you being good and successful at it. good luck

nicejade

yes it makes sense but to clarify since i get them about f's feelings about me and his thoughts about me does that mean he is finally freeing himself from the past and opening uptoo me..because this would i feel really apply..i havent seen it yet but i ca see this being true

Ah then yes that would be what that means thank you for the clarification. Yeah he is just needing to move to a place after letting go of where he is right now. I'm also feeling that you will have to be aware that things will be new and he may be a little less mature about things like the page. He's regrowing himself from whatever happened in the past.

kazz1

Ah then yes that would be what that means thank you for the clarification. Yeah he is just needing to move to a place after letting go of where he is right now. I'm also feeling that you will have to be aware that things will be new and he may be a little less mature about things like the page. He's regrowing himself from whatever happened in the past.

thanks you so much for the reading

treestar

Hi I love this idea; what positive energy do I need to focus on to fulfill my dreams of starting my business and moving back home to oregon? Thanks :)

kazz1

Hi I love this idea; what positive energy do I need to focus on to fulfill my dreams of starting my business and moving back home to oregon? Thanks :)

base tempernace
high priestess, deth, 9 of cups

i feel that you have a strong sense of intuition and you need to focus on that. i feel that you have made the best decisions in your life when you have followed your gut feeling. You also need to focus that some things would need to end but thats not a bad thing. something has to end for something to grow. this is emphasized with temperance. You need to do this and all your wishes will ne fulfilled.

positive about your situation:
fool

i feel that this decision will start a new beginning for you. i also feel that you will be really happy with this decision and its like a new baby for you. you can shape its future ( business) anyway you want.

can you tell me what the progress is on my spell on f that was done by a professional named CA?

Anne_23

Still taking sitters?

How does MJB feel about me?

Thanks.