positive exchanges

kazz1

Still taking sitters?

How does MJB feel about me?

Thanks.

yes of course.

base king of pentacles
king of cups, queen of cups, 8 of wands

i sense that MJB feels you are his perfect match. I am seeing cups, pentacles and wands here. So there are emotions involved, strong feelings and a sense of caring and nurturing. I feel this may be a romantic relationship as the king of cups is looking lovingly at his perfect match. he cant tkae his eyes off of her and she looks down in shyness.its a very sweet loving feeling. He also his this protectiveness over you. i also sense the prescnence of another man and for some reason iam getting brotherly vibes. There are 2 guys in the picture..can you calrify if MJB is a romantic interest or something else..i am getting a sense of love but also family in the spread.

please advise and i will clarify.

can you tell me what is the strongest romantic feelings FP has had about me recently?

obeygravity

sure i dont remmeber the questions i asked you but somethnig new is happeing. in my readings lately about f and his feelings/thoughts about me i keep getting pages and judgement..i asked someone else here to find out about the pages but can you see what message is the judgment card trying to tell me about f and his feelings.thougts etc

Six of Wands + Six of Swords + Death
The Hermit RX + Five of Pentacles RX + Seven of Pentacles RX

So... it seems a bit like it's just that - a lot of judgement and reevaluating of emotions, thoughts and perceptions. It seems like there's a lot that's being emotionally cleared away, any thoughts or feelings that basically don't seem to be of use, and that do not seem to be of any kind of promise. I think he's trying to sever ties as well, removing any sense of guilt he may have regarding people and making sure that he's not continuing to put energy into paths that won't lead anywhere.

The bottom line of this almost seems like they're trying to encourage you to no longer try to pour energy into things. That this process he's going through may not help reap the kind of results you want them to.

Your positive light to this is:

Nine of Swords RX + Page of Wands + Page of Cups RX

It seems like the positive aspect is that any worry you have regarding him and any idea attached to him in relationship to love isn't as grave as you may feel it to be. The only card up right here is the Page of Wands, so it feels like you should remember that there are many more opportunities out there. If one doesn't work out, it doesn't mean that someone else or something else won't be better. Take the time to find someone who's looking to go on the adventure of life with you and you'll have the opportunity to really know what the kind of love that you deserve it.

Anne_23

yes of course.

base king of pentacles
king of cups, queen of cups, 8 of wands

i sense that MJB feels you are his perfect match. I am seeing cups, pentacles and wands here. So there are emotions involved, strong feelings and a sense of caring and nurturing. I feel this may be a romantic relationship as the king of cups is looking lovingly at his perfect match. he cant tkae his eyes off of her and she looks down in shyness.its a very sweet loving feeling. He also his this protectiveness over you. i also sense the prescnence of another man and for some reason iam getting brotherly vibes. There are 2 guys in the picture..can you calrify if MJB is a romantic interest or something else..i am getting a sense of love but also family in the spread.

please advise and i will clarify.

can you tell me what is the strongest romantic feelings FP has had about me recently?

Wow. I hope but that would make things complicated. He's an old flame I guess. We had a brief thing in 2000 but it didn't work because I got serious with another guy who I ended up marrying. We rarely see each other and catch up maybe once every 5 years or so. I was married, and then he got married, then I got divorced 2 years ago. I haven't spoken to him at ALL in 4 years and he randomly invited me to a party type event out of nowhere. He's married though and has a kid. They live in another state but I have a feeling he is visiting without them. I don't know. But I'm wondering where this invite came from. The last time I saw him there were sparks but nothing was said and I was still married and we just kind of silently went on with our lives. I've always felt something for him. I have a boyfriend now but that is without a doubt complicated and I don't know where it's going.

Strongest romantic feelings FP has had about you recently...

Three of Wands, Six of Pentacles, Three of Cups
Seems he feels he could be creating or fostering some kind of feelings with you, that there is balance in your exchanges and that he feels a great deal of abudance and joy while around you. He has fun around you and that is important to his balance which seems to be spinning in his subconscious as something which could be more, what yet, I feel he doesn't know. But the three of cups in this deck is about seduction, not the traditional community joy. Of course seduction isn't always, and is rarely, love, but he seems to have an attraction to you.

What was MJB's intentions with inviting me to this party?

kazz1

Wow. I hope but that would make things complicated. He's an old flame I guess. We had a brief thing in 2000 but it didn't work because I got serious with another guy who I ended up marrying. We rarely see each other and catch up maybe once every 5 years or so. I was married, and then he got married, then I got divorced 2 years ago. I haven't spoken to him at ALL in 4 years and he randomly invited me to a party type event out of nowhere. He's married though and has a kid. They live in another state but I have a feeling he is visiting without them. I don't know. But I'm wondering where this invite came from. The last time I saw him there were sparks but nothing was said and I was still married and we just kind of silently went on with our lives. I've always felt something for him. I have a boyfriend now but that is without a doubt complicated and I don't know where it's going.

Strongest romantic feelings FP has had about you recently...

Three of Wands, Six of Pentacles, Three of Cups
Seems he feels he could be creating or fostering some kind of feelings with you, that there is balance in your exchanges and that he feels a great deal of abudance and joy while around you. He has fun around you and that is important to his balance which seems to be spinning in his subconscious as something which could be more, what yet, I feel he doesn't know. But the three of cups in this deck is about seduction, not the traditional community joy. Of course seduction isn't always, and is rarely, love, but he seems to have an attraction to you.

What was MJB's intentions with inviting me to this party?

okay then the previous reading makes more sense as the king of pentacles was probably your husband. i felt the brotherly vibe because your divorced and its over the king of cups is him looking at you adn still harbouring the feeling nad the spark with the 8 of wands.

i also feel he may like me a bit but doesnt relaize it. you mention seduction, do you think he will try to seduce a relationship with me or flirt or somethnig else?

now lets see his intentions:

base sun
knight of pentacles, knight of swords, hermit

There are 2 knights here who are facing eachother and are in conflict. Its like the knight of swords is attackign the knight of pentacles who happens to be holding the prize in hishand. what i sense from this is that MJB is the knight of swords and he has heard about your divorce and your new boyfriend. He has tkaen time to think about it and its become clear to him that youa re the one who got away. So he wants to give it another chance.

clarified:page of pentacles\
yes soMJB wants to be the one to own you so to speak. so he wants to steal you away.

something [positive:
8 of wands

its a lot of passion being aimed at you and alot of communicaiton coming your way with MJB. i feel you will be romanced by him and wil;l enjoy the attention..

can you tell me if fp wants me to leave the job and disappear from his life?

Dew

Hi,

Can I sit?

Q. Could you let me know what the results will be from the A organisation I applied to for some scholarship opportunities overseas

kazz1

Hi,

Can I sit?

Q. Could you let me know what the results will be from the A organisation I applied to for some scholarship opportunities overseas

sure DEw

base ace of cups
9 of swords, 9 of wands, 10 of swords

Normally i would read the ace of cups as a yes as its overflowing with emotions but the surrounding cards here that you will face a lot of sorrow and defensive and hurt nad betrayal. Therefore my overall intution is ellingme that the scholarship for overseas will not come thru. I feel that with the 2 9's and the one 10 you will come very close but not quiet meet what the organization was looking for in regards to this application.

somethnig positive about this:

death clarified 9 of cups

i feel this is not the end. i feel that initially you not getting this scholarship will devastate you but there will another way. you just need to accept that. Something else might happen to make your wishes possible.

the ace in the first read and the 9 of cups in the last means 10 of cups so you will get to your goals but not the way you orignially thought.

can you tell me why f hates me soo much? hes a secret crush andbesides hi and bye he seems like he has soo much anger and hatred for me and i just cant seem to figure out why

Anne_23

okay then the previous reading makes more sense as the king of pentacles was probably your husband. i felt the brotherly vibe because your divorced and its over the king of cups is him looking at you adn still harbouring the feeling nad the spark with the 8 of wands.

i also feel he may like me a bit but doesnt relaize it. you mention seduction, do you think he will try to seduce a relationship with me or flirt or somethnig else?

He either will flirt with you or seems to like the flirtation, or attention. There is definitely a dance going on between you two.

now lets see his intentions:

base sun
knight of pentacles, knight of swords, hermit

There are 2 knights here who are facing eachother and are in conflict. Its like the knight of swords is attackign the knight of pentacles who happens to be holding the prize in hishand. what i sense from this is that MJB is the knight of swords and he has heard about your divorce and your new boyfriend. He has tkaen time to think about it and its become clear to him that youa re the one who got away. So he wants to give it another chance.

clarified:page of pentacles\
yes soMJB wants to be the one to own you so to speak. so he wants to steal you away.

something [positive:
8 of wands

its a lot of passion being aimed at you and alot of communicaiton coming your way with MJB. i feel you will be romanced by him and wil;l enjoy the attention..

I guess we'll find out Saturday. He wouldn't know I have a boyfriend. I never post anything about that relationship because it's so in/out, up/down. No one knows I'm dating him except my closest friends and we don't have mutual friends.

If he does romance me, I would completely enjoy the attention but also feel completely awkward because he's married now and with a fairly new child in the picture.

can you tell me if fp wants me to leave the job and disappear from his life?

Does FP want you to leave the job and disappear from his life?

Base: Two of Swords
Hm, the overall sense is that he is caught between a battle that is not his own. Perhaps he senses a tension but feels that it is your battle which you need to fight and getting caught in the middle isn't necessarily his place. Yet, he still finds himself in the middle.

Does he know you have interest in him or does he sense it at this point?

Queen of Swords, Seven of Wands, Knight of Pentacles
There is a sense of emotional detachment with the Queen of Swords, I feel this could be you protecting your heart with your mind. The 7 of Wands here would tell me that if you leave the job he will feel he has to hold the fort on his own, he seems to value you from a work persepctive and would feel abandonment or that he takes on too much without you there to help. The Knight of Pentacles would suggest that he is thinking about taking small methodical movement towards expressing his feelings towards you? I kind of wonder if that is confirming the 3 of cups in the previous spread. I don't get the sense he wants you to leave, from a professional standpoint mostly but that there are some feelings growing.

Have you spoken to him or flirted or given an indication that you like him?

Uh, I don't know what to ask next. The MJB contact today kind of floored me. We literally connect maybe once every 5 years and there is a definite attraction but it isn't as if we have deep conversations in private....we're usually with a group.

Advice for how to approach MJB? Superficial or real conversation for once...hmmm.

kazz1

He either will flirt with you or seems to like the flirtation, or attention. There is definitely a dance going on between you two.

I guess we'll find out Saturday. He wouldn't know I have a boyfriend. I never post anything about that relationship because it's so in/out, up/down. No one knows I'm dating him except my closest friends and we don't have mutual friends.

If he does romance me, I would completely enjoy the attention but also feel completely awkward because he's married now and with a fairly new child in the picture.

Does FP want you to leave the job and disappear from his life?

Base: Two of Swords
Hm, the overall sense is that he is caught between a battle that is not his own. Perhaps he senses a tension but feels that it is your battle which you need to fight and getting caught in the middle isn't necessarily his place. Yet, he still finds himself in the middle.

Does he know you have interest in him or does he sense it at this point?

Queen of Swords, Seven of Wands, Knight of Pentacles
There is a sense of emotional detachment with the Queen of Swords, I feel this could be you protecting your heart with your mind. The 7 of Wands here would tell me that if you leave the job he will feel he has to hold the fort on his own, he seems to value you from a work persepctive and would feel abandonment or that he takes on too much without you there to help. The Knight of Pentacles would suggest that he is thinking about taking small methodical movement towards expressing his feelings towards you? I kind of wonder if that is confirming the 3 of cups in the previous spread. I don't get the sense he wants you to leave, from a professional standpoint mostly but that there are some feelings growing.

Have you spoken to him or flirted or given an indication that you like him?

Uh, I don't know what to ask next. The MJB contact today kind of floored me. We literally connect maybe once every 5 years and there is a definite attraction but it isn't as if we have deep conversations in private....we're usually with a group.

Advice for how to approach MJB? Superficial or real conversation for once...hmmm.

well last year i made it obvious i liked him and he rejected me. things have been strained since then but when he started syaing hi to me again i rsponded in kind. but we havent really talked since then. maybe once in passing..its obvious i make him really nervous. me and him dont work closely together so he pretty much probably thinks im an airhead because im alawys laughing and joking. its just that i feel he is pushing me away from him but im not really in his face. when we had our fight he worked 12-8 so i changed my shift to 8-4 to not see him..now this month he changed his shift to 8-4. he then started smoking in the area i have to pass by in the mornings but this week he ewnt back to his spot. so tkaing it as a que since we have the same lunches now at lunch i dont come in his line of site unless i have to..so i can see why he feels im not into him as im actively trying to prove to him he was wrong about me liking him lol

your question:

what would happen if you approach him superficially:

base page of swords
magician, 9 of pentacles, knight of wands

i feel if you approach him superfically he will see thru the "crap". he has a strong sense of who you are and what type of person you are. dont be surprised if he actually says whats this crap annie lol but not in a mean way because the magician is all about reconcilliation nad making anything happen and the knight of wands is all about lust. i do feel with this he may be looking for a fling. having a new baby makes some guys want attention as now the wife is focused on the baby so maybe thats why hes being this way.

what would happen if you had a meaningful conversation with him?:

base king of cups
10 of wands, 8 of pentacles, 2 of swords

i feel if you have a meaningful conversation with him alot of hidden feelings will be uncovered. feeloings that will burden you and njust freeze you on the spot. its will reuslt in you 2 repeating the same mistake over and over again and it iwll bring out MJB king of cups qualties where he will declare his feelings for you.

Out of the 2 options i feel its in your best interest not to having a meaningful conversation or open up too much. its like opening up a can of worms that will bite you. its better to keep things light hearted and protect yourself.

hopethis makes sense.

i had a family situation at home and i was talking to my guy friend W about it after work. we were sitting and facing eachother having a heart to heart conversation. This time F walked past us as he was approaching his face became softer not like the angry look he gave me but then he saw W and walked awya. i had my own problems and didnt pay attention. then maybe like 5 minutes later i saw him heading to his car. i was surprised as it doesnt take this long..can you see what he felt about me with anothre guy and if he stood and was watching us?

if you have another question post it..i have work tomrorow and wanted to go to sleep after one more exchange.

Anne_23

well last year i made it obvious i liked him and he rejected me. things have been strained since then but when he started syaing hi to me again i rsponded in kind. but we havent really talked since then. maybe once in passing..its obvious i make him really nervous. me and him dont work closely together so he pretty much probably thinks im an airhead because im alawys laughing and joking. its just that i feel he is pushing me away from him but im not really in his face. when we had our fight he worked 12-8 so i changed my shift to 8-4 to not see him..now this month he changed his shift to 8-4. he then started smoking in the area i have to pass by in the mornings but this week he ewnt back to his spot. so tkaing it as a que since we have the same lunches now at lunch i dont come in his line of site unless i have to..so i can see why he feels im not into him as im actively trying to prove to him he was wrong about me liking him lol

your question:

what would happen if you approach him superficially:

base page of swords
magician, 9 of pentacles, knight of wands

i feel if you approach him superfically he will see thru the "crap". he has a strong sense of who you are and what type of person you are. dont be surprised if he actually says whats this crap annie lol but not in a mean way because the magician is all about reconcilliation nad making anything happen and the knight of wands is all about lust. i do feel with this he may be looking for a fling. having a new baby makes some guys want attention as now the wife is focused on the baby so maybe thats why hes being this way.

what would happen if you had a meaningful conversation with him?:

base king of cups
10 of wands, 8 of pentacles, 2 of swords

i feel if you have a meaningful conversation with him alot of hidden feelings will be uncovered. feeloings that will burden you and njust freeze you on the spot. its will reuslt in you 2 repeating the same mistake over and over again and it iwll bring out MJB king of cups qualties where he will declare his feelings for you.

Out of the 2 options i feel its in your best interest not to having a meaningful conversation or open up too much. its like opening up a can of worms that will bite you. its better to keep things light hearted and protect yourself.

hopethis makes sense.

i had a family situation at home and i was talking to my guy friend W about it after work. we were sitting and facing eachother having a heart to heart conversation. This time F walked past us as he was approaching his face became softer not like the angry look he gave me but then he saw W and walked awya. i had my own problems and didnt pay attention. then maybe like 5 minutes later i saw him heading to his car. i was surprised as it doesnt take this long..can you see what he felt about me with anothre guy and if he stood and was watching us?

if you have another question post it..i have work tomrorow and wanted to go to sleep after one more exchange.

Thanks so much! I'm so curious what Saturday will bring, now. Little nervous but I'm bringing my roommate with me so I doubt there will be any stupid mistakes being made. It is not my style to engage in triangles so even if we do open up that can, it won't result in a physical connection.

For what F felt about you with another guy....

Base: Four of Swords
Sun, Three of Wands, Fortune
There is a rest from exchange and somewhat of a positive movement forward. Again, I get the 3 of wands indicating an incubation of feelings or true beliefs about the situation and Fortune (Wheel) indicating there is a destined outcome to this. Honestly, all this together I'm getting the intuition that he saw you with another guy and felt perhaps he was getting a break from an exchange which is allowing him to go forward with himself. I get the sense he doesn't know how he feels about that situation, it is still forming within him but he is just going with events as they come and not giving too much thought to controlling them. I kind of get the sense he doesn't really think about how he feels about things in general...he may have felt something but it is likely subconscious and not really at the forefront.

Was he watching you?
Hermit
No, get the sense he was off doing his own thing.

Ok, last question and if you don't have time, no worries.

Given that MJB and I have spoken so rarely yet after 17 years there seems to be a continuing spark, I am curious the nature of our connection (curious if the cards will show that it's sexual/physical attraction or something deeper).

Thanks so much for all the exchanges!

kazz1

Thanks so much! I'm so curious what Saturday will bring, now. Little nervous but I'm bringing my roommate with me so I doubt there will be any stupid mistakes being made. It is not my style to engage in triangles so even if we do open up that can, it won't result in a physical connection.

For what F felt about you with another guy....

Base: Four of Swords
Sun, Three of Wands, Fortune
There is a rest from exchange and somewhat of a positive movement forward. Again, I get the 3 of wands indicating an incubation of feelings or true beliefs about the situation and Fortune (Wheel) indicating there is a destined outcome to this. Honestly, all this together I'm getting the intuition that he saw you with another guy and felt perhaps he was getting a break from an exchange which is allowing him to go forward with himself. I get the sense he doesn't know how he feels about that situation, it is still forming within him but he is just going with events as they come and not giving too much thought to controlling them. I kind of get the sense he doesn't really think about how he feels about things in general...he may have felt something but it is likely subconscious and not really at the forefront.

Was he watching you?
Hermit
No, get the sense he was off doing his own thing.

Ok, last question and if you don't have time, no worries.

Given that MJB and I have spoken so rarely yet after 17 years there seems to be a continuing spark, I am curious the nature of our connection (curious if the cards will show that it's sexual/physical attraction or something deeper).

Thanks so much for all the exchanges!

base page of swords
empress, 6 of swords, 8 of swords

i feel that to MJB you are the one who got away from him. He saw you as this perfect woman and envisoned you 2 to be together but for some reason it didnt work. i also feel he doesnt really understand what happened and as a result he hasnt ever reallylet it go and hes stuck in his own thoughts. he wants tomove forward. the page of swords is coming up again so you can expect something direct to the point questions from him. it is some unfinished business. i dont sense any soulmate connection just something you guys need to explore to move past it nad be happy.

i think your right about f..i fele this week especially hes upset about something else. there have been times when i have seen look distressed and i feel its because of me and another guy but never sure but today he didnt seem to be in his own mind.

thanks for the exchange im off tob ed now!