Pregnancy dream

Shadow Wolf

Last night I had a dream that I was VERY PREGNANT and ready to go at any moment.

We went to the hospital and I started talking about staying home with the baby. I told hubby that I could take a maternity leaave.
He wanted me to keep working after I had the baby.

I started crying, and said that I was home with the other two
children, I wanted to be home with this one and give it the same
time and love I gave the other two.

I woke up before I actually gave birth in the dream.

It's almost like I refused to have the baby if I couldn't stay home with it.

I have a general idea about what all this means, but I would like
your interpretations please !!!!

cjtarot

hmm...I may be very wrong ..but

Hi,

I'm gonna throw this out and tell me what you think...

Who or What were you trying to give birth to????

Sometimes when we "give birth" it's to an idea, a new project, a new you (spiritually). Do you fear that your hubby will not support you? IF any of this sounds close, remember, the "hubby not supporting you" is your fear not a reality. Talk to him and never be afraid to "give birth".....

Bright Blessings,

Cj

Aoife

Hmmm..... I'm gonna go out on a limb and suggest that your hubbie might be you..... that caustic critic we all have inside us. The one that tells us that we should get back to 'proper' work and stop chasing [birthing] our creativity, our dreams

poivre

Mabee are you in a waiting period in your life? Patience is a process before the actual event. Are you learning patience? I agree with the other replys also.

Nevada

Shadow Wolf,

Do you have a business or creative idea or desire that you want to fulfill, but think that you can't while you're still working at your current job?

I agree that this is probably a dream about a project, or an idea that will require your full time and attention in order to follow through on it.

Does this ring any bells? :) On some level, you know what this is about. It could be something you haven't wanted to voice even to yourself because you think it just isn't possible. But it's telling you to pay attention to it.

Nevada

Aura Wolf

I agree with the other responses....I just thought I'd throw this in there...

"At times, women learn about their pregnancy in their dreams. Your mind knows about everything that is going on in your body even if you are not consciously aware of it. However, don't panic! You could also be pregnant with ideas! Old dream interpretation books say that a dream about pregnancy is a good omen for women, and an improvement in her intimate relationship is forthcoming. For a man, it is a warning against casual sex."

Haha...