Premonitions

Kismet

I had a premonition this morning and it came true this afternoon.
Usually it is when I dream I have premonitions, so this is odd for me.
Does anyone have insight to share on how to define it to full potential?
In Love and Light,
Kismet

DarkElectric

What was your premonition, Kismet?
Where were you, what were you doing, and do you recall any event that may have triggered it?

zorya

you might want to start keeping a small notebook with you, so that you can record all the different images, thoughts and words that pop into your head.

lunalafey

zorya said:
you might want to start keeping a small notebook with you, so that you can record all the different images, thoughts and words that pop into your head.

GOOD IDEA, never thought of that.
I get this.
Don't know it at the time so it's sort of hard to know if it's the brain doing it's normal wandering or actual.."here ya' go....sneak-a-peak". Keeping a note book; one could go back and see what the common thread is. Such as physical sensations or particular wording, time of day, etc.
or a trigger like DE mentioned.

Kismet

I was at my exhusband's, and he and I got in a fight. No...in spite of our differences this in not the norm for us.
I had the premonition we were going to fight of my boyfriend that passed and it happened. The same words used in the discussion and everything.
It didn't dawn on me til I left that I'd had that image this morning.
I will being to keep a notebook and record what I recall.
Thanks!

zorya

sorry about the fight kismet. but it's really cool that you're getting premonitions! congratulations! stay open to those random things that pop into your head, and in time you will begin to recognize them as premonitions before they happen.

i recently received a light up pen, from my library, for reading to my kids so much this summer. i have been using it at night to record my dreams. i highly recommend keeping one by your bedside with a notebook! no more turning on bright lights, or waiting till morning and forgetting the dream.

jade

cool pen!

i think you've been given great advice..............and remember also to trust your premonitions.......the more you trust them, the more you get. cause your 'channel' opens more.

in light,
jade