psychic predictions

curly

soo weird --- didnt necessarily know where to put this so please feel free moderators to move it where necessary.....

well january 2010 i had a reading with a well known psychic .... he told he stuff that blew me away that were at the time factual to my experiences, he said the reading would be predicted over the next 3 years..... all the stuff he told me - including validations etc., were spot on,

but regarding the actual predictions of what will come into my life were a bit shady!! .... off course the main thing he told me was to TRUST!!! which i totally am.... and off course the impatient brat that i am !!! I wanted to see things unfold straight away..... so all last year waiting for things to happen etc.... like may last year he predicted a date in that month that would be very significant etc., that day went last year (2010) and nothing happened... but this year (2011), that date did totally make sense and was quite a significant day .... (dont want to go too much into detail) but it was but this date just popped into my mind thinking OMG he was right.....

so i cant wait for the rest of things to start unfolding xxxx

but basically my question here is.....im getting to it lol!

this forum is full of all kind of psychics, mediums etc, what im trying to get at here.... is do you find from giving people readings about what will be coming into their life that the predictions could be a little bit out of the timing that you predict?? and what have been your experiences with this?

now i know no one can accurately predict an actual time of when things are going to happen.... i completely understand that and im not stating that,....xxxx

i would just like to hear other peoples experiences of things exactly like i've just said with them coming true.... i'm not bothered about the timing... just the experiences lol

the man who i had a reading with was soooo sure the most important thing that i want is going to happen, all i have to do is trust.... and i do trust ...... xxxx

so tell me yall... what are your experiences with psychics....!!
cant wait lol

curly x

TractJM

Well I went through a crazy period because a psychic told me I would fall in love and meet the girl of my dreams - or already knew the girl, last year. However, none of that came to pass - if I took out the love and kept it semi-literal, it fit, but this year actually fits more than last, though I have no love, I have relationships in my life which fit.

I've had both spectrums.

I was told in June of 2009 I would get a new job by a psychic, and proceeded to see the numbers 06 08 everywhere. On 06/08/09, I got hired into my current position.

Conversely, I was told I would love into a wonderful place in August of 2009 by someone and get a new start on a business. However, I moved in August of 2010 and got a new start on my business around that time from August to October.

I've given psychic predictions on time to others which have been almost right on the money time wise, and others which occurred significantly later. I tell people I can't necessarily give a time, however if I am asked to do a prediction, I set a time limit (within say 3 lunar cycles, or 90 sunrises, or something tangible). That's usually brought it into sharp focus for me, because I am limiting the information I am requesting to a certain range of time.

I actually am curious about this as well, and may come back to you in a month with a similar story. I was told all through 2010, that I'd find love beginning at the end of June. It never happened, but in my vedic astrology, apparently the "time for that is in June of 2011".

I have had a number of predictions, I.E., in Ireland last year, telling me I'd go through a release and awakening prior to the summer of 2010, releasing my OCD/habits/fears, which actually occurred this year through May in the same time line.

Hephasteus

Psychic phenomenon are based on guidance and receptivity.

They are somewhat entrenching like traditions which attempt to slowly set up normalcy bias's. They can operate entirely on staged events or when the guidance knows your reaction sufficiently well to predict your behavior.

Now much of this guidance is somewhat controlling. I'm not saying it's all totally fake or anything. I'm just saying you may force the guidance into partial hangouts or more honest expressions in an attempt to retrench the normalcy bias. Allowing yourself to be manifested generates fatedness or fatalism or just plain old fatality.

The level of trust around the planet and willingness to look outside yourself for answers generates the amount of psychic phenomenon that can occur. People will insist that there are universal rules that everyone is under that guide the big machine. But that's not true. The attempt to create these universal laws and justify them is all that occurs. If you correctly discern a persons motivations and intent in a situation you will have that challenged and always be put through a never ending purification or obfuscation machinations.

When you are attacked severely for criticizing the "wrong people". Then you have discovered who your masters are.

I'm presently studying hopi prophecies and relating them to the "real world" below. It all really involves supporting and nurturing versus tearing down crippling. Or cursing versus blessing. The ultimate problem with this is there's a large component of both the world down here and the world above that is involved with self rewarding and massive attempts to disguise cursing as blessing or rediculously trying to paper over a curse with an outpouring of blessing or simple rediculous consolation.

Like fukishima is gong to kill most everyone in japan and a large portion of the world. Fukishima fits into the blue star prophecies, it has words about women being "cursed" with child which is essentially because they are going to suffer severely with birth defects that occured post chernobyl. The prophecy talks about people walking around like shells barely able to put one foot in front of another. This will happen because the radiation will far overpower the human bodies ability to repair the damage being done to it and will be in constant self repair mode not allowing for any energy for even walking. They also send very sincere wishes for the people affected by this. I mean this is a curse. This is a really horrible dream crushing plan crushing people killing event. Trying to throw a blessing on top of this is like trying to put a bandaid on machine gun victim.

How do you resolve intent in all this? I had a dream many many months ago where I was sitting in a school chair and I was telling the teacher. These are not the old ways and these ways don't fit what I remember working many many years back. The teacher wasn't responding and the other students in the chair were simply looking at me not responding. What was so odd is just very recently have I ran across this stuff but I was using concepts and language in a dream months before. So it was all very subconcious.

Very subconcious to me as well has been the pole switches. I've sort of just "known" that when there's a pole switch there's a power change above and below. The people who govern are turned into the citizens and the citizens are turned into the people who govern. I love to interact with people and share ideas but I've always thought it strange that I have no friends in government and very little contact or affinity towards anyone in government or police or armed forces. I've sort of just known that people who are in control now return to the light above the middle of the sojourn region and the other people return to the knowing darkness underneath the planetary centerline throughout the sojourn region.

And I've become aware that people who govern do not accept the will of the people they govern. They fight and control them as much as they can and with as much justification for their actions as they can muster and people who govern feel very free to act and people who are governed feel very stiffled and controlled and constantly seeking "permission" to act.

Now people will probably freak out and over react to what I say but according to hopi white man is tasked with responsibility of developing fire. And just recently I've come to realization of how many jewish people are in authority and I've started calling nuclear weapons the jew bomb because they were developed by the jew oppenheimer. And according to astrology the element of fire is responsible for projecting and the jews have projected their own sins out onto the world in a very hypocritical matter. The people of earth the indians have internalized these projections. The black people are responsible for the element water and I don't know if they've done a good job with that or not. The emotional realm seems pretty confused and poisoned and drugged as well with sodium flouride and poisoned lakes and rivers and seas.. And asians are tasked with air. Air is thought and I think the asians really are the source of much of our ideas because the projecting fire whites are constantly accusing them of stealing all the ideas and improving them.

Now I know this all seems pretty rambling and unrelated. But it goes to show the level of obfuscation that is operating. I had a very strong feeling a few months back that a simply timeline phenomenon was occuring. In other words we follow cycles of conformity and novelty or conforming for solidarity and the comfort that we get from so many people agreeing with us and our desire for novelty and individuation that drives us to seek out who we are in an unconformed uncontrolled existance and that this cycle would run 260 days. It was simply a replay of the last longer much bigger cycle and many people thought it would simply invalidate astrology and psychic phenomenon. I didn't talk much on this board but I checked in you guys and an astrology group. You guys faired pretty well but the astrology group turned into a bunch of monkeys humping a football.

So in conclusion. I think peoples psychic experiences are somewhat related to whether they are connecting most to the northern hemisphere which has become so polluted and unjust and deceiptful that it's just got to go. Or if people are connecting to the southern hemisphere which is trying to bring an ending to this as too many people are getting hurt way too bad by it. Haiti flattened southern hemisphere, christchurch flattened southern hemisphere. Japan nuked poisoning entire northern hemisphere as winds and radioactive drift have a hard time getting past the equator and prevelant trade winds and jet streams.

The good are citizens of the powers that be so i guess it's just impossilble to get rid of them without massive innocent losses. The powers that are becoming are guaranteed to be an improvement over the powers that be because they are in search of total despotism. If whatever purification occurs removes these persistant insatiable power hungry people then I'll continue on with everyone. If it doesn't then I'm out of here. If we are transiting from a state of being to a state of becoming it's not a very predictive psychic friendly environment on account of the way to stay in power is to screw over and keep other people down.

Milfoil

I remember speaking to Mia Dolan about timelines once, she said it was incredibly difficult to predict, with any accuracy, a general time line for events past 3 months due to the changing and fluid nature of things. Predictions seem to be based on the most likely outcome in this timeline based on billions of possibilities but relating directly to the only one or two people's experience.

Specific forms of divination such as palmistry do seem to have a built-in time line (the life line) which offers insight into a longterm future but even that changes as the person ages.

Hephasteus said:
So in conclusion. I think peoples psychic experiences are somewhat related to whether they are connecting most to the northern hemisphere which has become so polluted and unjust and deceiptful that it's just got to go. Or if people are connecting to the southern hemisphere which is trying to bring an ending to this as too many people are getting hurt way too bad by it. Haiti flattened southern hemisphere, christchurch flattened southern hemisphere. Japan nuked poisoning entire northern hemisphere as winds and radioactive drift have a hard time getting past the equator and prevelant trade winds and jet streams.

The good are citizens of the powers that be so i guess it's just impossilble to get rid of them without massive innocent losses. The powers that are becoming are guaranteed to be an improvement over the powers that be because they are in search of total despotism. If whatever purification occurs removes these persistant insatiable power hungry people then I'll continue on with everyone. If it doesn't then I'm out of here. If we are transiting from a state of being to a state of becoming it's not a very predictive psychic friendly environment on account of the way to stay in power is to screw over and keep other people down.

With respect, this seems pretty 'out there' and unsubstantiated by fact. A quick look at the Prevention web site (http://www.preventionweb.net/english/) shows that the distribution of natural disasters is fairly even, if anything there seem to be more in the Northern hemisphere. Such correspondences don't make much sense in the face of the facts. For example:

Map of natural disasters 2010
Map of natural disasters 2009
Map of natural disasters 2008
Map of natural disasters 2007

TractJM

The thing that arises for me in terms of predictions, that has made me ponder is; I.E., when I give readings here or to my friends - I focus on past/present events for growth and I tend to get predictive insight. I've been told 3 months later that my prediction came true.

However, I agree with the possibilities factor (and the concept that fate changes with our thoughts) because of these 2 situations:

Person A, B and C asked me for a reading on their job situation, and I told A that they would not hear back for roughly a week and a half from their interview and then would be given outstanding praise from their new prospective employer, and given their job. I told B that in a future job situation they would be faced by petty competitive squabbles. I told C not to hold their breath on advancement and to expect someone to be promoted over them. A got their job a week and a half and some later with praise from the interviewer; B about 3 months later got a new job and was forced to leave due to office politics and people attacking them behind their back, and C was skipped over on promotions in favor of some new person.

Now, Persons D asked me for relationship/general readings on their life. I told D that someone now (whom they knew of) had feelings for them and would be interested in a relationship that would get interesting quickly, SO AS LONG as person D stayed calm and did not try to force it. This is why I hate giving relationship readings for future possibilities. Person D got extremely obsessed with the idea of a relationship, and lost everything - the potential partner said that D had been trying to force and attacking them about the relationship and so it broke it for D. I then warned D that trying to make their other friend jealous with this relationship would destroy it. So, D did not do this at first, and their other friend got very close to them. suddenly D tried to make them jealous and boom, D's friend was gone, and all their messages completely changed.

I think if we live in the moment, and trust both our instincts and our guidance; we can generally expect the most likely possibility at that time to be more probable - where if we take the messages we receive, overthink, live on them, challenge them, etc, we can definitely cause changes to the "timeline".

We make choices every day; and I think predictive readings if anything are best used as a tool of preparation and understanding as well as understanding the right choice. Ideally I prefer looking at a present situation and giving advice based on the information now. "Well you have this fork, situation, etc, these options may result in this for your life". Or, for future readings, "Well, in 2 months a crisis may occur - you have the option of taking charge or passing it by, it may be prudent to take charge even if you do not wish to."

Hephasteus

Milfoil said:
With respect, this seems pretty 'out there' and unsubstantiated by fact. A quick look at the Prevention web site (http://www.preventionweb.net/english/) shows that the distribution of natural disasters is fairly even, if anything there seem to be more in the Northern hemisphere. Such correspondences don't make much sense in the face of the facts. For example:

Ya I'm not really talking about normal weather pattern events. And It's hard to find any framework that's agreed upon to even try to model the paramaters in it. Is the planet alive? If we are experiencing an animal existance why did mankind start off so "unfair". I mean our only advantage we have is water cooling which it's theorized we used to persistance hunt. IE tribes beginning in africa would hunt down an animal by continually running it while the rest of the tribe moved along behind them with the equipment. Humans would sweat while the air cooled animals would finally succumb to heat stroke or heat exhaustion. We have large brains but we have to have them because we don't have any natural weapons. We have to make sunblock but hippos make it naturally. We die when snakes bite us but horses can make anti snake venom automatically through their advanced immune system. Elephants and horses can both use plant life for self medicating. So it appears that we are somewhat inferior and have had to learn our place to a superior position.

But if you've seen the hopi prophecies they seem to be coming true but in a bizarre way in the physical realm. And if you become intent and focused on understanding something the universe tries to fulfill that intent. Since I've posted this I've gotten several bizarre revelations about it but none satisfy.

The north south stuff though has me puzzled. For instance go to youtube videos about the christchurch quake. You won't find what you expect to find people reaching out and trying to console or support. What you will find is some trolls, one saying they are turkish or something and that everybody in christchurch is going to die and deserves to die because of some war thing from a few generations ago. This is clearly a cursing attempt. An attempt to make people feel guilty and accept what may or may not be a random event as some sort of karmic retribution.

Psychologically people are susceptible to cursing and blessing energies if they are sympathetic towards the person or people doing it. IE you have to recognize or accept their authority in that area to be cursed.
Look at the japan disaster. Facebook filled up with trolls shouting about how much they deserved it for world war II and pearl harbor.

Now everybody can have their opinion and own reality concerning what is going on in the world right now. My specific opinion is that people are being sickened and weakened on a massive scale as I just can't see anyway for radiation sickness and starvation to NOT effect most of the population. You can't really argue that world is not clearly delineated in north south east and west. And if you've studied geology you can't deny that we've had rather periodic changes in north and south pole and that not much of "history" makes it through those changes besides magnetic alignment telling us of the changes in magnetic rocks. And it's even harder to deny that we are undergoing a shift in polar precession alignments. It's been discovered that just the chile quake alone has caused a 4 inch shift in poles. Just the japan quake alone has caused a pole shift of 6 inches. Just the haiti quake alone has caused a pole shift of I forget how many inches.

Now I've studied haarp and I've studied tesla and there appears to be a scientific endeavor to combine weather manipulation with earthquake technology. Like I wasn't wanting to pay any attention to the world and I isolated myself entirely for months. I suddenly got snapped back into paying attention and what happened was people got this idea to buy silver to crash the economic system and destroy the oligarchies running the planet. They were already well underway with it and as silver rose up in price the board I was communicating on started getting massively attacked by cia type trolls and I was getting a huge amount of desperation and panic from them. Then I discover that they use silver iodide to do the cloud seeding to make the rain and that they attempt to flood areas and make areas dump the water to cause droughts in other areas. Once the soil is liquified from the weather modification it allows haarp to set up reflective heating along the fault lines to penetrate into the fault line and "lubricate it" then it's hit with a 2.5 hertz signal to set off an earthquake.

Now there's a predictive card system that has the actions reactions "game" that is being played. The gulf accident is the oil spill card and it's a food destruction event. But what I thought was odd was it set off a huge "animal rage" with several jellyfish stingings and whales attacking boats. Now a psychopathic person will attack animals because it's not "against the law" or there's not much change of karmic retribution though animal rights groups are making that harder and harder.

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2010/05/illuminati-card-game-bp-oil-spill.html

Now the japan earthquake is also in this card game under combined disaster.

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2011/03/japan-earthquake-illuminati-card-game.html

Now I mentioned in another post the predictions of No Eyes where she states a blow of the New Madrid fault line. It was attacked with these specialized equipment for several weeks. First the flooding of the missippi river and area surrounding it. That flooding in response to the haarp signals It was subjected to a relentless hammering but didn't blow. The silver people are making the cloud seeding more expensive but they are still able to set up these huge floods and you can't call it natural because i've discovered silver iodide manufacturing is currently running about 500 million a year globally. That's a LOT OF RAIN and a LOT OF silver. How many of you ever remember sink holes being a big phenonenon? I mean it has occurred but there have been HUGE numbers of sinkholes forming and there's a solid evidence footprint that the haarp activity focused on that area is cause of it. I can't find the news source for it but one of the areas recently flooded is still closed to residents because there a couple monsterous sinkholes in the street. Not really monsterous but big. The haarp activity that sets off the earthquakes also breaks up underground caverns and causes sinkholes.

Now this is all under the card Population Reduction.
http://thecomingepiphany.com/BookArticles/Cardgame.html

Now I'm pretty good at discerning intent. Not perfect or anything but fairly good at it. So to bring this back on topic to psychic predictions it seems fairly clear to me that the intent behind the hopi's is genuine and love and easily classified as white magic or blessing or under astrology 5th house and encouraging. But I always try to find oppositional axis. Like in astrology everything is a continuum, 2nd house your resources is opposite 8th house other peoples resources. Now using these opposing forces you can lay down sort of mathematical analysis of things and describe them as limits.
As loyalty between and among a group goes to infinity it's ability to be fair and just with those outside the group goes to zero.
As creativity among a group goes to infinity the creativity of those outside the group goes to zero. The resultant environment becomes one that is created to suit the most creative group.
As wholeness and inclusiveness goes to infinity you simply force opposing forces against each other force them into inferior positions. IE as wholeness goes to infinity dominance goes to infinity and equality goes to zero. There's constant polarizing and grain boundry structuring ie grouping forces.
As authority goes to infinity responsibility goes to zero. Authority doesn't respond or take responsiblity. It simply tries to push it off on anyone who will carry the weight.

Now steering this back on topic again. Considering the background forces of what is occuring. I've been doing this since the economic crash in 2008 with first an astrology group and then an economic group but I've always kept an eye on a computer group. There was a huge amount of people looking for guidance in the astrology group at the beginning. Everyone had good intentions but that's not to say that good information or enough information flowed. That astrology group has just kind of gone a bit wacky. Many of the people who started in it got banned or quit due to dissatisfaction and the moderators try to keep it very superficial and somewhat glib and sociopathic. IE no filet mignon eat your dog food.

The economic group is very sharp and able to penetrate to underlying root causes very quickly and easily. They somewhat tolerate my dives into the weirdo spiritual world and though I've never had any interest in money or economics or politics I've learned a huge amount about them. Now the computer group I keep an eye on is being ego pumped. IE they are being fed massive amounts of energy and focused like a laser on entertainment but some people in that group are awake and paying attention to what's going on so it's really bizarre.

So that didn't really steer back on topic very well but my original opinions of psychic phenomenon still seem very relevant to me. If people are focusing on the small picture they can do alright but if you try to focus on the big picture you will run up against a massive obfuscation machine. If the present goal of massive depopulation is true and people will return to spirit in a highly weakened state due to hangover from being in a sick or starving body and what's that about? If big prophecies or long time line prophecies are not able to discern intent or judge clearly or express themselves in a way easily identified with the physical realm then how can you trust small psychic things even on short timelines. And are you just being a useful idiot in the process? Or perhaps simply providing comfort for people who don't want to wake up or find answers on their own or take any responsibility. Or if you are the recipient of the psychic reading and the giver is oblivious to all intentions involved it does seem that "trust" is necessary. But that sets up sympathy and exposes you to malevolent as well as beneficial cursing energy. IE how do you know a malevolent intent isn't hiding behind a beneficial intent. The reader is only privy to circumstances at the reading and has no control other than what they are able to discern about the actual event.

BTW the goal of the illuminati card game is to control 8 out of 15 groups or achieve a working majority that can impress it's will upon a losing minority. And there are violent groups playing with non-violent groups but once a group goes violent it remains violent because it becomes the best solution to how they solve their problems.
Sorry if this seems rambling or schizophrenic these are very complex issues and peoples backgrounds are very different so it's hard to put all the information in to make it make sense.

"I think if we live in the moment, and trust both our instincts and our guidance; we can generally expect the most likely possibility at that time to be more probable - where if we take the messages we receive, overthink, live on them, challenge them, etc, we can definitely cause changes to the "timeline"."

Therein lies the problem with co-creation. Look at your 3 readings. You managed expectations on 2 of them and did nothing on the 3rd one. If the universe knows that person wasn't going to fit well in that environment how did you affect their ability to achieve fulfillment. If you live in the moment then you surrender to a planning authority and that turns into expectations management and a constant barrage of inadequacies. Central planning economics always fails and always becomes extremely deceptive. The BLS says unemployment is 9 percent. It's a lie. Intel projects 11 plus billion in sales last quarter and falsified over 3 billion in sales. While your blissfully doing readings on job opportunities law firms are hiring massive amounts of people and instantly laying them off to make up 'numbers'. College education debt has exceeded credit card debt. People are owing a house before they graduate and not even getting the house. Our economic systems are fraudulant. Government is highly brutal when it can no longer continue on a fraudulant path it has ways of starting wars or killing people off heartlessly liquidating them as unfunded liabilities. We are out of oil. The last good reserves of light sweet crude exist in libya and they are being attacked to have them stolen. Global rebellions are going on all over the world but libya's people are not rebelling they have the highest standard of living in africa but yet "rebel's" set up a central bank seized control of the oil fields and got france to recognize them as the "government" over libya then a few days later ghaddafi blew up the entire oil storage facility. We have tons of terrible oil. Heavy and sour and hard to get out of the ground but light sweet is what makes gasoline and diesel and the world go. If your cards aren't telling people to start farming and learning how to sew clothes then they aren't really helping people.
I'm supposed to trust and live in the moment and I did it. Didn't work out. Went back to my old method of digging as far back into history as possible, digging as deeply into the present as possible and trying to project where it's going. "The Moment" is simply going to get you created not allow access to true co-creation.
Do a reading on this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlQrYCacrKo&feature=related

TractJM

Hephasteus said:
Ya I'm not really talking about normal weather pattern events. And It's hard to find any framework that's agreed upon to even try to model the paramaters in it. Is the planet alive? If we are experiencing an animal existance why did mankind start off so "unfair". I mean our only advantage we have is water cooling which it's theorized we used to persistance hunt. IE tribes beginning in africa would hunt down an animal by continually running it while the rest of the tribe moved along behind them with the equipment. Humans would sweat while the air cooled animals would finally succumb to heat stroke or heat exhaustion. We have large brains but we have to have them because we don't have any natural weapons. We have to make sunblock but hippos make it naturally. We die when snakes bite us but horses can make anti snake venom automatically through their advanced immune system. Elephants and horses can both use plant life for self medicating. So it appears that we are somewhat inferior and have had to learn our place to a superior position.

Those traits are evolutionary requirements. Horses, hippos, etc, are wild and that is an adaptation that would occur over time. Humans have opposable thumbs, longer life spans and have advanced microbiologies. Consider even modern humans; those living in desert or tropical regions are naturally designed to withstand the sun without sunblock; and they learned to create coverings and shelters - the modern european is coming from places with more mild weather, I.E., an Irish lady with red hair cannot handle the sun but the climate her ancestors evolved in was naturally rainier and much cooler. The natives were biologically built for their environment; as the English were for theirs - and this is only on a span of a couple millenia. Humans used to be much shorter, if you look at structures designed by humans as recent as 600 years ago and as late as 3000 years ago. We were very well fit for our world but were builders and innovators, we still came from an ancient design that was built for natural wild living. As we evolved and developed culture and society, I imagine much of those throwbacks would no longer be necessary as they are for animals living in other conditions. Consider our appendix and tonsils - both of which have been discovered to support our immune system and resistance, but are being phased out, seemingly, by evolution (as is our body hair I suppose, LOL).

But if you've seen the hopi prophecies they seem to be coming true but in a bizarre way in the physical realm. And if you become intent and focused on understanding something the universe tries to fulfill that intent. Since I've posted this I've gotten several bizarre revelations about it but none satisfy.

From the prophecies at spiritual rock:

"This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.
- White men coming, of course, muskets, rifles, pistols, etc

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."
- Wagons with people as he says

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes -- the coming of the white men's cattle."

Aye

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron."

Industrialization

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

Cities and the roads, I presume

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

I guess this may be modern day communications, visual effects, equipment, etc

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

OK, we have had a massive series of die offs from oxygen deprivation - as well as the losses by the BP oil spill and the dozens of others, etc

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

There are many youth rejoining the tribes to learn about and further their awareness of native culture and history.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

Well, this could represent something like Mir or the ISS - space stations, one crashed into the Earth, the ISS looks like a white/blue star, so I can see this happening. HOWEVER - does it have to mean that the world is ending and being purged; or is it a mark of a time when the natives tribal history and oral storytelling ends forever? Is a time coming when even the reserves that still have ceremonies and history will lose their culture?

Which prophecies are you referring to though, I am definitely curious.

The north south stuff though has me puzzled. For instance go to youtube videos about the christchurch quake. You won't find what you expect to find people reaching out and trying to console or support. What you will find is some trolls, one saying they are turkish or something and that everybody in christchurch is going to die and deserves to die because of some war thing from a few generations ago. This is clearly a cursing attempt. An attempt to make people feel guilty and accept what may or may not be a random event as some sort of karmic retribution.

This happens EVERYWHERE. We lost over 40% of a city here, to a wildfire - and on the videos, every single video was a fight of trolls fighting with each other. This happens on every disaster video I've found, I wouldn't say it's a sign of anything - it is afterall human nature, we have mature and immature people. However, I don't think it means everyone is like that. Although most of the fighting on the videos was very inflammatory, all of those regions - including Christchurch received a LOT of actual support - and a great number of communities coming together to help them, and other regions recover.

Psychologically people are susceptible to cursing and blessing energies if they are sympathetic towards the person or people doing it. IE you have to recognize or accept their authority in that area to be cursed.
Look at the japan disaster. Facebook filled up with trolls shouting about how much they deserved it for world war II and pearl harbor.

Yes I agree, but I do feel that although you have 50,000 people who may be "blessing" them with support and resources, and 50,000 who may be "cursing" them, it doesn't necessarily mean we are being poisoned; in a study I did for NGOs - the quantity of financial support - both corporate and personal coming from the industrialized worlds this year was higher than ANY year previously - and there was a 76% increase in charitable and humanitarian activities in my city alone.

Now everybody can have their opinion and own reality concerning what is going on in the world right now. My specific opinion is that people are being sickened and weakened on a massive scale as I just can't see anyway for radiation sickness and starvation to NOT effect most of the population. You can't really argue that world is not clearly delineated in north south east and west. And if you've studied geology you can't deny that we've had rather periodic changes in north and south pole and that not much of "history" makes it through those changes besides magnetic alignment telling us of the changes in magnetic rocks. And it's even harder to deny that we are undergoing a shift in polar precession alignments. It's been discovered that just the chile quake alone has caused a 4 inch shift in poles. Just the japan quake alone has caused a pole shift of 6 inches. Just the haiti quake alone has caused a pole shift of I forget how many inches.

Right, actually, it moved the WHOLE crust - the entire surface of the Earth was affected as was the rotational strength of the poles. I agree, and am aware of the severe and massive polar shifts - of which we are quite possibly undergoing one now. If you look at pole tracking charts, the poles are now moving at over 82 KM/year (from under 1 KM approximately 105 years ago) and the field strength has dipped 10%.
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v416/n6881/full/416620a.html

For up to date information on the field strength, there's an annual publication released, but I am not sure where it is.

Now I've studied haarp and I've studied tesla and there appears to be a scientific endeavor to combine weather manipulation with earthquake technology. Like I wasn't wanting to pay any attention to the world and I isolated myself entirely for months. I suddenly got snapped back into paying attention and what happened was people got this idea to buy silver to crash the economic system and destroy the oligarchies running the planet.

Can I see a chart or index that refers to silver crashing the system? This is a thought I am unfamiliar with.

They were already well underway with it and as silver rose up in price the board I was communicating on started getting massively attacked by cia type trolls and I was getting a huge amount of desperation and panic from them. Then I discover that they use silver iodide to do the cloud seeding to make the rain and that they attempt to flood areas and make areas dump the water to cause droughts in other areas. Once the soil is liquified from the weather modification it allows haarp to set up reflective heating along the fault lines to penetrate into the fault line and "lubricate it" then it's hit with a 2.5 hertz signal to set off an earthquake.

Now there's a predictive card system that has the actions reactions "game" that is being played. The gulf accident is the oil spill card and it's a food destruction event. But what I thought was odd was it set off a huge "animal rage" with several jellyfish stingings and whales attacking boats. Now a psychopathic person will attack animals because it's not "against the law" or there's not much change of karmic retribution though animal rights groups are making that harder and harder.

Well people have been hunting these things for years; when/where were these abnormal events??

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2010/05/illuminati-card-game-bp-oil-spill.html

Now the japan earthquake is also in this card game under combined disaster.

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2011/03/japan-earthquake-illuminati-card-game.html

Now I mentioned in another post the predictions of No Eyes where she states a blow of the New Madrid fault line. It was attacked with these specialized equipment for several weeks. First the flooding of the missippi river and area surrounding it. That flooding in response to the haarp signals It was subjected to a relentless hammering but didn't blow. The silver people are making the cloud seeding more expensive but they are still able to set up these huge floods and you can't call it natural because i've discovered silver iodide manufacturing is currently running about 500 million a year globally. That's a LOT OF RAIN and a LOT OF silver. How many of you ever remember sink holes being a big phenonenon? I mean it has occurred but there have been HUGE numbers of sinkholes forming and there's a solid evidence footprint that the haarp activity focused on that area is cause of it. I can't find the news source for it but one of the areas recently flooded is still closed to residents because there a couple monsterous sinkholes in the street. Not really monsterous but big. The haarp activity that sets off the earthquakes also breaks up underground caverns and causes sinkholes.

My question in this event would be; presuming the ionosphere is capable of affecting deep surface fault lines, why would Japan - an important and major export of technology and electronics, or nations like NZ, Chile or Haita be targeted? What is the incentive or reasoning to disrupt aligned countries that we have large partnerships and investments with?

Now this is all under the card Population Reduction.
http://thecomingepiphany.com/BookArticles/Cardgame.html

Now I'm pretty good at discerning intent. Not perfect or anything but fairly good at it. So to bring this back on topic to psychic predictions it seems fairly clear to me that the intent behind the hopi's is genuine and love and easily classified as white magic or blessing or under astrology 5th house and encouraging. But I always try to find oppositional axis. Like in astrology everything is a continuum, 2nd house your resources is opposite 8th house other peoples resources. Now using these opposing forces you can lay down sort of mathematical analysis of things and describe them as limits.

I believe the hopi predictions were genuine, though I have my above suggestion that, like the Mayan calendar - it is an ending of a cycle, or referencing a particular culture.

As loyalty between and among a group goes to infinity it's ability to be fair and just with those outside the group goes to zero.
As creativity among a group goes to infinity the creativity of those outside the group goes to zero. The resultant environment becomes one that is created to suit the most creative group.

I'm not sure I follow what you mean here. I.E., I run a number of organizations and though we have strong inter-organizational loyalty and strength, we are dependent upon the teamwork and friendship with other groups. How does this apply to society?

As wholeness and inclusiveness goes to infinity you simply force opposing forces against each other force them into inferior positions. IE as wholeness goes to infinity dominance goes to infinity and equality goes to zero. There's constant polarizing and grain boundry structuring ie grouping forces.
As authority goes to infinity responsibility goes to zero. Authority doesn't respond or take responsiblity. It simply tries to push it off on anyone who will carry the weight.

I would actually say that due to the recession, the economic crash and the recent disasters; ALL of the irresponsible politicians, leaders, etc, have been effectively forced out. The overseas climate is also bringing a bit of a shut down to old and outdated systems. If anything, I'd say irresponsible people who also held a great deal of power and dominance have suddenly lost their power. even the United States is at the mercy of the world now; and its own people. if anything, global power has shifted and evened out, no one force that was superior can claim that title anymore - even in situations like the EU, there is so much variety and opposition counterbalancing the nations that recovered, that although you still have abuse of power, and positions of dominant strength causing issues (I.E., France's rejection of Italy's migrants, the IMF chief's activities), there is substantial evidence that those systems are being modified to something more equal. Even in Canada, where the government has been forced to make substantial changes/

Now steering this back on topic again. Considering the background forces of what is occuring. I've been doing this since the economic crash in 2008 with first an astrology group and then an economic group but I've always kept an eye on a computer group. There was a huge amount of people looking for guidance in the astrology group at the beginning. Everyone had good intentions but that's not to say that good information or enough information flowed. That astrology group has just kind of gone a bit wacky. Many of the people who started in it got banned or quit due to dissatisfaction and the moderators try to keep it very superficial and somewhat glib and sociopathic. IE no filet mignon eat your dog food.

The economic group is very sharp and able to penetrate to underlying root causes very quickly and easily. They somewhat tolerate my dives into the weirdo spiritual world and though I've never had any interest in money or economics or politics I've learned a huge amount about them. Now the computer group I keep an eye on is being ego pumped. IE they are being fed massive amounts of energy and focused like a laser on entertainment but some people in that group are awake and paying attention to what's going on so it's really bizarre.

So that didn't really steer back on topic very well but my original opinions of psychic phenomenon still seem very relevant to me. If people are focusing on the small picture they can do alright but if you try to focus on the big picture you will run up against a massive obfuscation machine. If the present goal of massive depopulation is true and people will return to spirit in a highly weakened state due to hangover from being in a sick or starving body and what's that about? If big prophecies or long time line prophecies are not able to discern intent or judge clearly or express themselves in a way easily identified with the physical realm then how can you trust small psychic things even on short timelines. And are you just being a useful idiot in the process? Or perhaps simply providing comfort for people who don't want to wake up or find answers on their own or take any responsibility. Or if you are the recipient of the psychic reading and the giver is oblivious to all intentions involved it does seem that "trust" is necessary. But that sets up sympathy and exposes you to malevolent as well as beneficial cursing energy. IE how do you know a malevolent intent isn't hiding behind a beneficial intent. The reader is only privy to circumstances at the reading and has no control other than what they are able to discern about the actual event.

I, and others have been doing very powerful readings with the highest intent and I've found that when people are open and listening, the greatest change occurs. Friends of mine who obsessed looking for a hole in the story were met with malevolent intentions but can still recognize when things went wonky.

Now, by no means does that mean every method is clean. I know people who used, perhaps improperly, other divination techniques that caused significant chaos - but there was a common theme. the true messages appealed to love nad reason while the malevolent messages appealed to self-ego. Where it comes from, I cannot say.

BTW the goal of the illuminati card game is to control 8 out of 15 groups or achieve a working majority that can impress it's will upon a losing minority. And there are violent groups playing with non-violent groups but once a group goes violent it remains violent because it becomes the best solution to how they solve their problems.
Sorry if this seems rambling or schizophrenic these are very complex issues and peoples backgrounds are very different so it's hard to put all the information in to make it make sense.

Like the conflict with the Salafist radicals vs the peace-keeping fundamentalists.

"I think if we live in the moment, and trust both our instincts and our guidance; we can generally expect the most likely possibility at that time to be more probable - where if we take the messages we receive, overthink, live on them, challenge them, etc, we can definitely cause changes to the "timeline"."

Therein lies the problem with co-creation. Look at your 3 readings. You managed expectations on 2 of them and did nothing on the 3rd one. If the universe knows that person wasn't going to fit well in that environment how did you affect their ability to achieve fulfillment. If you live in the moment then you surrender to a planning authority and that turns into expectations management and a constant barrage of inadequacies. Central planning economics always fails and always becomes extremely deceptive. The BLS says unemployment is 9 percent. It's a lie. Intel projects 11 plus billion in sales last quarter and falsified over 3 billion in sales. While your blissfully doing readings on job opportunities law firms are hiring massive amounts of people and instantly laying them off to make up 'numbers'. College education debt has exceeded credit card debt. People are owing a house before they graduate and not even getting the house. Our economic systems are fraudulant. Government is highly brutal when it can no longer continue on a fraudulant path it has ways of starting wars or killing people off heartlessly liquidating them as unfunded liabilities. We are out of oil. The last good reserves of light sweet crude exist in libya and they are being attacked to have them stolen. Global rebellions are going on all over the world but libya's people are not rebelling they have the highest standard of living in africa but yet "rebel's" set up a central bank seized control of the oil fields and got france to recognize them as the "government" over libya then a few days later ghaddafi blew up the entire oil storage facility. We have tons of terrible oil. Heavy and sour and hard to get out of the ground but light sweet is what makes gasoline and diesel and the world go. If your cards aren't telling people to start farming and learning how to sew clothes then they aren't really helping people.

Our financial systems are severely lacking, and so as I above noted, there have been substantial and significant changeovers in leadership, policy and government.

How is there no oil? Between the other OPEC nations, Canada, and new reserves identified in other regions, Libya only contributed to less than 0.5% of the export of total world oil - and more importantly, the economic impact of rising prices was caused by speculation and artificial market stimulation at the stock level versus an actual shortage. While the U.S. reserves shrunk, overall production has increased - and consumption decreased slightly.

I am providing insight for people on emotional natures; the examples I provided were for general predictive means. There is a lot more that goes on for people regarding self-help, development, and understanding the process their lives are going through. I was, with curly, comparing the nature of predictive readings based on our own emotional and personal intent.

I'm supposed to trust and live in the moment and I did it. Didn't work out. Went back to my old method of digging as far back into history as possible, digging as deeply into the present as possible and trying to project where it's going. "The Moment" is simply going to get you created not allow access to true co-creation.
Do a reading on this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlQrYCacrKo&feature=related
[/quote]

I by any means can't live in the moment due to my own emotional and psychological nature, but i have found that trusting in a process and understanding that things happen in this moment for a reason can be enlightening.

At any rate - I am not attacking you, so I apologize if it seems so, I am just debating based on other ideas and trying to understand your process and methodology more.

celticnoodle

curly said:
this forum is full of all kind of psychics, mediums etc, what im trying to get at here.... is do you find from giving people readings about what will be coming into their life that the predictions could be a little bit out of the timing that you predict?? and what have been your experiences with this?

now i know no one can accurately predict an actual time of when things are going to happen.... i completely understand that and im not stating that,....xxxx

As a psychic reader and one who has gone to psychics for readings, I can tell you that sometimes the dates received for various things are right on. Then, sometimes they are not 'right on' at all.

I once read for someone I knew, and I saw a death in the family, and yes, I know that many people say that you cannot predict death and if you do see a death, you should be very, very careful about mentioning this. I fully agree, but I knew that this person I could tell them. I described the death and the person as well as the month and week of the death. I'm not sure why I got all this information, but I did and I shared it and it was about 3 months out from the time of the reading. When the time came, there certainly was a death in the manner I described, (the person who died was not expected to die, but had a massive heart attack), and I described this person to a tee as well as the death. so, I was correct.

I have also predicted things that were slightly off the time I predicted, but did still occur and sometimes I am also out and out wrong. just completely wrong. it happens.

As a client who went to a psychic, I was told before I met my husband, that I would meet this man, on a holiday weekend, and she told me what holiday as well as how and where I would meet him. She also gave me his initials and told me we would marry. she got everything 100% correct, which to this day truly shocks me as well.

I have also had readings where the psychic was 100% wrong. it happens.

i would just like to hear other peoples experiences of things exactly like i've just said with them coming true.... i'm not bothered about the timing... just the experiences lol

the man who i had a reading with was soooo sure the most important thing that i want is going to happen, all i have to do is trust.... and i do trust ...... xxxx

so tell me yall... what are your experiences with psychics....!!
cant wait lol

curly x
one of the most interesting (and I have many experiences as a client to various psychic readers) readings I had told me how many children I would have. They were wrong. sort of. She told me I was going to have two children, a girl and a boy. that the boy would be adopted and that he also had health issues and she felt he was mentally retarded. that he would pass away young of heart problems. And, interestingly enough, this seems to come through for me in many psychic readings, that we have 2 children, a girl and a boy. :D

Well, it was not an adopted son, but my hubby's brother, (I also call him 'my brother' as I was very close to all my inlaws), whom we often took for weeks and months at a time to help give mom and dad a break. This brother was indeed severly handicapped. He eventually did pass from heart issues and pneumonia. Not exactly 'young' in years, but still young, under 50yoa. but mentally he was only about 5 or 6yoa. which tends to be the age they pick up on with him.

This psychic also read for my sister, who at the time was not yet married. This psychic predicted her future husband, knew it would be his 2nd marriage, but her first, predicted two children for her, (she has two) and all about them. She predicted their marriage would not last, (it did not) and well, all kinds of things.

I wish I knew where she was now. she was AMAZING! but, the place where she read is no longer in business, and has not been for many years. I'm not sure if she continued reading or not, but imagine she did. However, we cannot even remember her name anymore. :(

another interesting reading I received from a psychic reader was when the psychic brought through an aunt and her husband who had recently passed away. My deceased uncle was the one who was really talking. they had no children and were quite close to myself and my siblings, whom their estate was left to, but at the time not closed yet. Uncle told her that there was a bank box that was undiscovered and I needed to make sure I told them about this bank box, that had lots of important papers and money in it. So, I passed the information on and yes, finally the bank box was found, exactly as and where Uncle said it could be found, and inside the box was indeed a very nice amount of money and cds and important papers. Pretty much the bulk of the inheritance, that might have gone completely unnoticed for years, if it was not for this psychic who made a connection with the uncle. :D THIS psychic, I still go to, and she still amazes me with what she predicts and is able to also bring through.

curly

celticnoodle said:
As a psychic reader and one who has gone to psychics for readings, I can tell you that sometimes the dates received for various things are right on. Then, sometimes they are not 'right on' at all.

I once read for someone I knew, and I saw a death in the family, and yes, I know that many people say that you cannot predict death and if you do see a death, you should be very, very careful about mentioning this. I fully agree, but I knew that this person I could tell them. I described the death and the person as well as the month and week of the death. I'm not sure why I got all this information, but I did and I shared it and it was about 3 months out from the time of the reading. When the time came, there certainly was a death in the manner I described, (the person who died was not expected to die, but had a massive heart attack), and I described this person to a tee as well as the death. so, I was correct.

I have also predicted things that were slightly off the time I predicted, but did still occur and sometimes I am also out and out wrong. just completely wrong. it happens.

As a client who went to a psychic, I was told before I met my husband, that I would meet this man, on a holiday weekend, and she told me what holiday as well as how and where I would meet him. She also gave me his initials and told me we would marry. she got everything 100% correct, which to this day truly shocks me as well.

I have also had readings where the psychic was 100% wrong. it happens.

one of the most interesting (and I have many experiences as a client to various psychic readers) readings I had told me how many children I would have. They were wrong. sort of. She told me I was going to have two children, a girl and a boy. that the boy would be adopted and that he also had health issues and she felt he was mentally retarded. that he would pass away young of heart problems. And, interestingly enough, this seems to come through for me in many psychic readings, that we have 2 children, a girl and a boy. :D

Well, it was not an adopted son, but my hubby's brother, (I also call him 'my brother' as I was very close to all my inlaws), whom we often took for weeks and months at a time to help give mom and dad a break. This brother was indeed severly handicapped. He eventually did pass from heart issues and pneumonia. Not exactly 'young' in years, but still young, under 50yoa. but mentally he was only about 5 or 6yoa. which tends to be the age they pick up on with him.

This psychic also read for my sister, who at the time was not yet married. This psychic predicted her future husband, knew it would be his 2nd marriage, but her first, predicted two children for her, (she has two) and all about them. She predicted their marriage would not last, (it did not) and well, all kinds of things.

I wish I knew where she was now. she was AMAZING! but, the place where she read is no longer in business, and has not been for many years. I'm not sure if she continued reading or not, but imagine she did. However, we cannot even remember her name anymore. :(

another interesting reading I received from a psychic reader was when the psychic brought through an aunt and her husband who had recently passed away. My deceased uncle was the one who was really talking. they had no children and were quite close to myself and my siblings, whom their estate was left to, but at the time not closed yet. Uncle told her that there was a bank box that was undiscovered and I needed to make sure I told them about this bank box, that had lots of important papers and money in it. So, I passed the information on and yes, finally the bank box was found, exactly as and where Uncle said it could be found, and inside the box was indeed a very nice amount of money and cds and important papers. Pretty much the bulk of the inheritance, that might have gone completely unnoticed for years, if it was not for this psychic who made a connection with the uncle. :D THIS psychic, I still go to, and she still amazes me with what she predicts and is able to also bring through.

Wow amazing story celticnoodle - truly amazing stories - i love to hear all this kind of stuff because it makes our work much more meaningful when you can actually predict certain things where we wouldn't even know anything about no details - but just validations etc.....

love the stories thanks very much !

i would love to know the name of your psychic that you still go to now! curiousity killed the cat lol

curly xxx

Hephasteus

Well the evolution topic comes up because hopi say we have gone through several worlds. We started out as minerals and evolved to cellular and animal existance. I don't quite know how they have it structured but they say this is the 4th world. Now the 12/12/12 stuff is saying a convergance of all these existances.

http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/999_and_the_mayan_calendar.htm
Now they are saying we are deep into a galactic underworld and entering the universal underworld to end on october 28th. 2011.

Now when we entered the galactic underworld it was huge rush from the tin foil hat brigade. IE a spontaneous uprising of an intelligence network that existed outside the governmental intelligence networks. I started getting things like all government is conspiracy a conspiracy of people sympathetic to each other and completely indifferent to citizens. The intelligence network started digging into law, uncovering vast amounts of things. There was a rather drastic loss of power of government but it didn't seem timed right. This cycles began a rather large clash between authority and subjugation that just doesn't seem to have resolved much. It put a bit of pause to things but they progressed non the less. Legally it's been discovered that people are treated like cargo or slaves or vessels.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

Well i was intentionally vague to see how you would be guided to information to know what to say. What I'm talking about in the hopi prophecies are things like this.
They say things like every living being will be offered a chance to change. The people with strong desires will burn up in their desires and that pregnant women will have a lot of suffering because of mutation. Animals will be strange. Now fukishima is about 20 times more trouble than chernobyl and chernobyl caused this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvAJ_u3Q0Hw

Now it's hard to get all boogy boogy about something so terrible and say that it's something big and important. It's simply a few people with way way too much power and violence intentionally destroying the planet. Radiation effects your chromosones and breaks them up so it's not some planned ordered meant to be thing. It's simply a chaotic attempt at muder and depopulation with a bunch of really good Public Relations.

"Well, this could represent something like Mir or the ISS - space stations, one crashed into the Earth, the ISS looks like a white/blue star, so I can see this happening. HOWEVER - does it have to mean that the world is ending and being purged; or is it a mark of a time when the natives tribal history and oral storytelling ends forever? Is a time coming when even the reserves that still have ceremonies and history will lose their culture?"

Well they say something that is very naive and not likely in the prophecy. They say a bunch of star brothers will come so if a bunch of stars show up there could be a lot of wreckage but they say that the earth will stop spinning one way and reverse course and spin the opposite way for the pole change. I don't think that's likely and how a pole change would occur. Every planet from the sun out to uranus has an iron core. A pole shift to me would seem to occur in a systemic fashion. You know like those conservation of energy toys people put on their desk where you pull one steel ball out of 5 back and they flip flop 1 ball back and forth. Pull 2 balls and they flip flop back and forth. Now a more likely scenario to polar shift would be the sun flipping out a massive reversed magnetic pulse. If you study the planets you will find uranus is sitting on it's side and points face in towards the sun. This indicates to me that uranus is the convergance point of these massive magnetic pulses. Now as the sun pulses it doesn't flip the earth it doesn't stop it and reverse it's rotation it simply flips the iron core inside it which rides on a lubricated layer of magma, liquified high pressure gold, liquified high pressure various other layers of atoms and molecules. A drag is induced during the core flip. This drag causes a new change in the magnetic versus geographical northern alignment. And massive earthquakes. But not so massive as to destroy ALL life. What the hopi describe is physically impossible. It would wreck the entire crust and destroy all life not living as cellular in rock formations. The sun flips mercury, venus, earth, mars, saturn, jupiter and converges down at uranus. Because electrical phenomen fade out at distance squared and magenetic phenomenon fade out at distance cubed it's got to be a massive and I mean massive magnetic event to make it that far out. And there's just not enough torques and forces involved for anything relating to extremely weak gravity forces to make it happen without a complete and total train wreck.

Now I'm not saying native american or ancient southern continent cultures don't have a right to be in charge and in authority and I'm the first person to be extremely grateful for tecumseh cursing the us presidency that was finally lifted by reagan because not much good has come since then.

What I don't like is the illusion of choice. If the native americans are naively participating in these things it's the same thing over again. With the more violent people slowly and surely asserting rights and gaining once again a monopoly on the use of violence.

"including Christchurch received a LOT of actual support - and a great number of communities coming together to help them, and other regions recover."

No haiti is flattened and one year later 500 million dollars in un money has been spent putting soliders there to beat down any gangs that arise from starvation and severe lack. They've rebuilt 1 university and a building next to it. No police station, no governmental buildings, no industries to make building materials to rebuild. They've given them cholera and 10,000 plus have died and 300,000 are very sick. Christcurch won't be rebuilt. It's being paper work terrorized. The people are filling out form after form after form and almost no insurance settlements have cleared in 3 months.

"it doesn't necessarily mean we are being poisoned; in a study I did for NGOs - the quantity of financial support - both corporate and personal coming from the industrialized worlds this year was higher than ANY year previously - and there was a 76% increase in charitable and humanitarian activities in my city alone. "

Naive. Charity is sympathetic bait with very little of it getting to anyone. Any disaster will have red cross pumping in volunteers with executives flying around in helicopters sucking millions out of it. They are handled through banks which will launder and take most of it. Haiti has been pledged billions but all it ends up doing is pay as you go food and soliders. When all the religous organizations 700 club blew up did you NOT pay attention to the hooker bills and 50 foot closets and massive theft of church funds for private use.

"Can I see a chart or index that refers to silver crashing the system? This is a thought I am unfamiliar with."

Yes you are. Because nobody is taught how anything works. Do you know how money works? Do you know how it's used in international settlements. Do you know how it is valued?

Price of gold in dollars = 1538
Price of gold in euro = 1068
Ratio = 1538/1068= 1.44
Eur/USD = 1.4377

Do you get it now?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXb-LrVkuwM

"My question in this event would be; presuming the ionosphere is capable of affecting deep surface fault lines, why would Japan - an important and major export of technology and electronics, or nations like NZ, Chile or Haita be targeted? What is the incentive or reasoning to disrupt aligned countries that we have large partnerships and investments with?"

Because we own all their insurance. If there is major disaster there. US and europe goes broker than they already are. If you kill them then no liability. Japan is monopolistic as well. "To become the dominant player in an industry is the japanese way". Japan has a bunch of dollars in reserve and used in the yen dollar carry trade. If that unwound the dollar would be worth 1/4 of what it's worth. Wipe them out and it's a big jump in dollar value. These are how these people think. They can wipe out 80 million people and compartmentalize it as "empty containers" or "unfunded liability".

"I would actually say that due to the recession, the economic crash and the recent disasters; ALL of the irresponsible politicians, leaders, etc, have been effectively forced out. The overseas climate is also bringing a bit of a shut down to old and outdated systems"

Wow. You are completely surrounded by organized crime, deceptive media and you think it's fixed.

"How is there no oil? Between the other OPEC nations, Canada, and new reserves identified in other regions, Libya only contributed to less than 0.5% of the export of total world oil - and more importantly, the economic impact of rising prices was caused by speculation and artificial market stimulation at the stock level versus an actual shortage. While the U.S. reserves shrunk, overall production has increased - and consumption decreased slightly."

You are not made aware of the problems because you would fight the solution that is happening and being proposed. By trusting in a process you don't verify information so you don't ever find cracks in it's foundation. There's massive amounts of oil. Just very little of it is of any use. Do you even know how oil is processed? Heavy sour crude is useless for the most part. You get a very small amount of volatiles, gasoline, deisel and you have to remove a massive amount of sulfur compunds to end up with a 40 gallon drum that gives you 5 gallons of gas and 4 or 5 gallons of diesel and a whole bunch of useless grease and gear oil. Do you know how natural gas is used to make all the fertilizer that keeps 6.5 billion people alive? There's no chance of us ever running out of oil because well it simply becomes too much trouble with no benefit to get to it. So we simply spout these huge reserves in the ground and never mention that we can't use them.

"I by any means can't live in the moment due to my own emotional and psychological nature, but i have found that trusting in a process and understanding that things happen in this moment for a reason can be enlightening."

There's no enlightening. There's only illuminati. I'm not dissing psychic phenomenon. It's real and it works but does it fulfill and grow very well. Every deceiver needs one thing and one thing only a believer. Is it really enlightening or is it plato's cave where you simply looking at a tiny focused brightness on dark cave wall?
I hope I'm not being too gruff. But I've become rather accustomed to dealing with complete psychopaths lately and it's hard for me to dial back down to a sensitive and loving environment.