@pumpkin

CosmicBeing

Can you read the same for me? What is in store for me for Feb 20-27?

Man-stars-dog-mice-house
stork

Man-Man
stars-hopes/wishes
dog-literal dog, friendship, kindness, a doctor, lawyer, counselor, companion
mice- anxiety, stress, loss or literal mice
house- a homes, family, comfort, security

Man+house= a family man or man that deal with homes
stars+mice=loss of hopes/wishes or anxiety-stress with hopes/wishes
A man that has wishes/hopes about companionship is affected by loss of security or loss of a home (man+wish+dog+mice+house)

dog+stork= improvements with a companion

It looks like for this week.. some male will play a role in your life. This will probably be a family man dealing with loss of a wish/hope. This man is wishing for companionship, but is affected by a sense of security that is lost. The overall them is a desire to improve some companionship.

I hope this made sense and was helpful!

pumpkins

Man-stars-dog-mice-house
stork

Man-Man
stars-hopes/wishes
dog-literal dog, friendship, kindness, a doctor, lawyer, counselor, companion
mice- anxiety, stress, loss or literal mice
house- a homes, family, comfort, security

Man+house= a family man or man that deal with homes
stars+mice=loss of hopes/wishes or anxiety-stress with hopes/wishes
A man that has wishes/hopes about companionship is affected by loss of security or loss of a home (man+wish+dog+mice+house)

dog+stork= improvements with a companion

It looks like for this week.. some male will play a role in your life. This will probably be a family man dealing with loss of a wish/hope. This man is wishing for companionship, but is affected by a sense of security that is lost. The overall them is a desire to improve some companionship.

I hope this made sense and was helpful!
I don't think I know who exactly this person is and why I would be dealing with them. I'll keep my eyes peeled though! I am currently dealing with a different project that has kept me occupied for some time. But thanks for the read. I might be able to provide you with more fb going forward.

CosmicBeing

dog can be a helping card... so the man might be seeking help in some manner. Whether he is a man from your family or just a stranger who is a family member...can't tell yet.

Let me know how your week goes.

CosmicBeing

Q: What is the advice for me for the rest of Feb?
Mountain-Whip-Letter
Fox

Mountain- block/delays
whip- an argument, debate, (it's a card of persuasion)
Letter- anything written
Fox- work or manipulation.

This may have to deal with work.. this advice. if it really is tied to work... the advice is to use your words and good arguments to affect any delays/block. This should be done through written means (emails, letters, etc.)

I hope this made sense.

pumpkins

Mountain-Whip-Letter
Fox

Mountain- block/delays
whip- an argument, debate, (it's a card of persuasion)
Letter- anything written
Fox- work or manipulation.

This may have to deal with work.. this advice. if it really is tied to work... the advice is to use your words and good arguments to affect any delays/block. This should be done through written means (emails, letters, etc.)

I hope this made sense.
Interesting! I do need to take care of some work online and otherwise. This makes sense. Good advice here! Thanks for the reading!