Queen of Swords as financial advice ?

Firefly Dancer

Hello all

I was wondering if you could help me have some light about what could be the meaning to get a Queen of Swords when asking about financial matters. I made a spread for advice in terms of my financial position and how to improve it, and I got to do this : Queen of Swords, and in the position of what NOT to do, I got a 3 of Pentacles.

Any feedback you could share ??

Thanks so much in advance !!

Firefly.

rwcarter

QS to me suggests that you need to be cold and analytical about the situation while the 3P suggests that you need to ignore the "advice" of others concerning the situation and do what you think is right. Of course that could be interpreted as ignore the advice I'm giving.... ;)

Firefly Dancer

QS to me suggests that you need to be cold and analytical about the situation while the 3P suggests that you need to ignore the "advice" of others concerning the situation and do what you think is right. Of course that could be interpreted as ignore the advice I'm giving.... ;)

Thanks so much !! you are very kind to share your interpretation !! actually this fits perfectly. I am a very emotional person and I think I need to be more analytical when it comes to start thinking on my financial future.

The 3 of pentacles... I also read it is working in groups, inverstors, that sort of concept. Maybe the advice or support of those people or investors is not going to be necessary or a good idea.

This sheds more light... thank you very much !! : )

Firefly.

tarotcognito

Agreed. I see the QS as suggesting that remaining detached, cool-headed and analytical is important. I`m seeing the 3P as ''get the advice and opinions of others if you want to, but in the end, make your own decision.''

phrygian

A variation on the 3 of Pentacles - be wary of the financial advice that some are dictating to you that may not be in your best interests.

QofS's - seek your own analytical research and data, make practical and wise decisions without emotional interference.

starrystarrynight

Queen of Swords: go by facts and figures only--and do your homework...no "gut feelings" allowed! :)