Quick 3 card reading exchange/s

Noni

Hi

Looking to do 2=3 exchanges this Sunday.

Cheers
:)

mahafrins

Do you see me loose weight trying hard lately...

Noni

Do you see me loose weight trying hard lately...

Hi M :)

Ship Mountain Stork
It seems this has been a bit of a frustrating journey with the weight for you. The change that you would like is quite possible. But there are still major obstacles in your way, if you can keep your frustration in check with the obstacles change will happen.

Q. What are V's thoughts about me recently?

mahafrins

Hi M :)

Ship Mountain Stork
It seems this has been a bit of a frustrating journey with the weight for you. The change that you would like is quite possible. But there are still major obstacles in your way, if you can keep your frustration in check with the obstacles change will happen.

Q. What are V's thoughts about me recently?

Ouch weight loss my weekest point..I lost 6 kgs the last 4 have been really hard to loose maybe I should swim or add something.. it's hard...

Child fox woman

Ur a shrewd young girl maybe ur a bit naughty?..did you just lie to him..he feels deceived by you. Like you said a bad lie he can't forgive you for?

Noni

Ouch weight loss my weekest point..I lost 6 kgs the last 4 have been really hard to loose maybe I should swim or add something.. it's hard...

Child fox woman

Ur a shrewd young girl maybe ur a bit naughty?..did you just lie to him..he feels deceived by you. Like you said a bad lie he can't forgive you for?

LOL yes I lied to him as I don't want to communicate with this person atm.
NO way!! he figured it out hehe

Noni

Taking sitters :)

GotH

I too would like some cards on weight loss please..

Noni

I too would like some cards on weight loss please..

Hey
Great to see you here :)

Bear Ship Child
It seems weight loss is a bit intimidating task right now in some ways for you. You need to look for guidance from the Child's perspective and be enthusiast about it. Try something new and fun with the weight loss. You need to be bit more confident about the change. Prepare how you're going to do it. (Bear Ship). You're at the beginning of a journey. You're ready to initiate change; to take the first steps in a new direction for your weight loss (Ship Child).
Phew!!! there cards threw me off a bit lol
Hope it makes some sense!

For me can you please look into:
Q> What does O think of me now?

GotH

Hey
Great to see you here :)

Bear Ship Child
It seems weight loss is a bit intimidating task right now in some ways for you. You need to look for guidance from the Child's perspective and be enthusiast about it. Try something new and fun with the weight loss. You need to be bit more confident about the change. Prepare how you're going to do it. (Bear Ship). You're at the beginning of a journey. You're ready to initiate change; to take the first steps in a new direction for your weight loss (Ship Child).
Phew!!! there cards threw me off a bit lol
Hope it makes some sense!

For me can you please look into:
Q> What does O think of me now?
Thanks for having me :)

Gosh I've been procrastinating for sure and I do need to start over again but I like how the ship follows the bear and leads it into something new. It's time and I am ready to look how I did. :)

Dog - Fox - House

Okay so this isn't the greatest reading as it seems to be pointing to some kind of loyalty issue. The fox reduces the friend in some way but remains in the house. I get the feeling here that O is aware of something that wasn't exactly true but isn't running. O is remaining put but realizes that you might not be telling the truth about something.

Hope this makes sense..

Noni

Thanks for having me :)

Gosh I've been procrastinating for sure and I do need to start over again but I like how the ship follows the bear and leads it into something new. It's time and I am ready to look how I did. :)

Dog - Fox - House

Okay so this isn't the greatest reading as it seems to be pointing to some kind of loyalty issue. The fox reduces the friend in some way but remains in the house. I get the feeling here that O is aware of something that wasn't exactly true but isn't running. O is remaining put but realizes that you might not be telling the truth about something.

Hope this makes sense..

Great you got something out of the reading!
Reading these cards in different context can be hard but this is good practice.

Ya, I was a bit miffed with this person so gave a bit of tit-for-tat or a tad bit more :D. Atm don't care what they think, I'm being foxy for sure these days LOL.

Thanks for the exchange :)