Rainewalker Tarot

GeminiLady

Hi all,
Anyone who has been watching for this deck (here's a link to some pics) http://rainewalker.com/tarot.htm

I emailed Lauren Raine for more info on this unfinished/unpublished deck who was kind enough to email me back.

Here is her response:
Dear Karen,

Thank you so much! I'm not working on the deck at present, but would like to. Write to me after the New Year.......your encouragement is much appreciated.

Bright blessings,
Lauren

If you have an interest in this deck, please consider dropping her a friendly little note just to tell her so. (Do I want this deck bad, or what..LOL)

Love and Light,
Gem

truthsayer

i think this is a remarkable deck,too. i left a message in her guestbook. i'd love to have a copy of the finished product myself if the first cards are a preview of things to come!! thanks for sharing. :)

GeminiLady

I have to confess, my motives are selfish..I want that deck!!! LOL Can't remember having the "I wants" for a deck like this before.

I'm hoping that others will see it too, and help give Lauren the encouragement to keep going on this, I believe she's been working on if off and on for awhile. Go Lauren!!! LOL...

Love and Light,
Gem

cj

I just visited the website you recommended. What a compelling deck.. Please post something if the artists decides to publish the deck (or even just adds to the pics on her site).

The hangman drew me in. what a concept.

Her masks are great too.

cj