Rats!

kwesifriends

hello everyone I was dreaming of rats last week and now I'm still dreaming of it I think its a black rat and its crawling on my body. This is the beginning of my dream theirs a foreigner went to my house and they have vacation every time I go to a bridge a black rat crawling on my body and I don't know why. Then the foreigner just ask me a question and I forgot it. So could someone tell me what is my dream all about.

Milfoil

Dreams meanings are often peculiar to the dreamer, what do rats mean to you? Do they make you feel afraid? Were you born in the year of the Rat? Do you own a pet rat?

If the rat in your dream made you feel uncomfortable, perhaps it is an indication of feeling left out, outcast, and possibly ostracized. Bridges often mean transition to new or different aspects of ourselves.

A 'foreigner' would suggest something different you are doing, on holiday also suggests a temporary situation.

The whole dream suggests, to me, that you are worried about something, some part of your life which, although not permanent, is different and this change bothers you.

As I said earlier, dreams rather depend on the inner mind of the dreamer so if what I say doesn't fit, try looking at what rats, foreigners and bridges mean to you.

Hope this helps.

kwesifriends

thanks milfoil for your answer. The truth is I'm afraid of rats! :D