read for love

Eitan

I did a read for my love life in general, used RW, no rversals, celtic cross...
1. (root card, base) ace of pentacles
2. (crossover card) 4 of cups
I cant make a new beginning (ace of pents) because I am still feeling let down by my past experiences and this ih holding me down (4of cups)

3. (unconcious influence) The devil
I am a slave to my past experineces
4. (near past) 7 of pents
hm, this would be a good card in a love reading, no? something like a relationshio taking a step for the better, though it didnt happen. Maybe its just a sign of a relationship taking a new turn ... wheter I liked it or not.
5. (present) Knight of wands
so this is about movement, something is going to shift, either me moving on or maybe a real travel or something
6. (near future) queen of swords
Time of me being selfsufficient, I will be more involved in matters of work and such, not so much love dealings.

7. (me, my emotions) 8 of cups
I need to leave things behind me but cant let go even if I know its the best thing
8. (external influences) 9 of cups
I am surrounded by new posibilites
9. (my hopes, ideals ,fears)
I am stitruggling wit past emotions, but this too will pass.
10. (outcome) The sun
good sign of positive things happening, wheter it is a new relationshiop or if I stay single I will be happy with how things are.

Also, while I was shuffling one card fell out so I left it aside, it was The hierophant not so much sure what to think of this. Maybe its my ex who I thought as my soulmate and would have conventional things with ... so the read is about letting things go. I always think that cards dont fall out by accident it must mean something.

Anyway , if somebody could give me another perspective on this would be great :0)

MoonGypzzy

Hi :)

From the cards you pulled I was wondering if there's another person who is trying to gain your affections? The ace of pentacles coupled with the 4 of cups makes me feel there was someone who is interested in you but, yes because of your past dissappointment(s), you are refusing this person. You are possibly so focused on your pain that right now there are opportunities in front of you that you are not seeing. Also, a possibility here is that there may be other emotionally fulfilling things in your life that your missing because you may be depressed about your past situation.

The devil showing for unconscious influence makes me feel that possibly you obsess over your past. You may typically deal with destructive relationships which is why your situation is what it is? Have you dealt with mates that are controlling? abusive? or just negative situations in general?

7 of pents in your near past makes me feel, once again, there is something on offer here but you are just not interested. Also, your past was there more taking than giving going on? Such as alot of time spent on your behalf giving emotionally, materially etc. ?

The knight of wands I feel may indicate you acting too quickly in a current matter that may occur out of the blue.

Queen of swords could be indicating someone in your life you will deal with soon. This card is also asking you to use mind over your heart when making decisions. Don't get too caught up in emotions.

Eight of cups is saying you feel you should walk away but possibly you will not.You have invested alot of emotional energy into this relationship and it may be painful for you to leave it but you may need to.

You did not say what the 9th card was.

Your outcome card indicates that you will soon find out something or become aware of something soon, in regards to this situation. You may come into contact with children soon.

The Hierophant could possibly indicate that you are the type that likes a conventional relationship also could indicate you dealing with an institution of some sort. Possibly your place of work. etc.

Hope this helps in some way.

MG
xoxoxo

Eitan

From the cards you pulled I was wondering if there's another person who is trying to gain your affections? The ace of pentacles coupled with the 4 of cups makes me feel there was someone who is interested in you but, yes because of your past dissappointment(s), you are refusing this person. You are possibly so focused on your pain that right now there are opportunities in front of you that you are not seeing. Also, a possibility here is that there may be other emotionally fulfilling things in your life that your missing because you may be depressed about your past situation.
The first part is true, but you cant force yourself to do something ... I dont think Im missing out on things, Ive been trying the opposite so to keep myself occupied.

The devil showing for unconscious influence makes me feel that possibly you obsess over your past. You may typically deal with destructive relationships which is why your situation is what it is? Have you dealt with mates that are controlling? abusive? or just negative situations in general?
Also true for the past relationships, not for this one no. No abuse here, just a negative outcome unfortunatly.

7 of pents in your near past makes me feel, once again, there is something on offer here but you are just not interested. Also, your past was there more taking than giving going on? Such as alot of time spent on your behalf giving emotionally, materially etc. ?
Again in the first part you are probably right, the second part not so much, the relationship was good till the end, everything 50:50, more or less

The knight of wands I feel may indicate you acting too quickly in a current matter that may occur out of the blue.
This I dont know what it could present, nothing came out of the blue ... maybe I have to wait and see :0)

Queen of swords could be indicating someone in your life you will deal with soon. This card is also asking you to use mind over your heart when making decisions. Don't get too caught up in emotions.
Yup I am known for not using my head in these kinds of things ... I will take this as a warning along with The knight of wands

Eight of cups is saying you feel you should walk away but possibly you will not.You have invested alot of emotional energy into this relationship and it may be painful for you to leave it but you may need to.
Its probably about me not wanting to walk away, staying is not an option since it doesnt depend on me.

You did not say what the 9th card was.
Ohh, woops it was 9 of swords

Your outcome card indicates that you will soon find out something or become aware of something soon, in regards to this situation. You may come into contact with children soon.
This card always seems positive to me, so whatever I find out as you say shouldnt be so bad? no?

The Hierophant could possibly indicate that you are the type that likes a conventional relationship also could indicate you dealing with an institution of some sort. Possibly your place of work. etc.
Yes, it probably is me, or maybe what I wanted out of this relationship ...

Hope this helps in some way.
Tnx!! Its always good to hear another opinion, especially when one is reading for themselves, hard to be objective and to see things like they are.

MoonGypzzy

I also wanted to say with the 7 of pents...could be that you are reevaluating your situation or may need to. Has this situation been on your mind a lot and do you find that you are asking cards repeatedly about it? Sometimes when I do that I get the devil. The 9 of swords indicates to me that you may fear that you are unable to let go and that possibly it could become unhealthy.

With the sun it's always positive :) Because what you do become aware of is shedding light on your situation and this will be what assists in you in moving forward. The realization may even come from someone who helps with your reading on here.

MG
xoxoxo

Eitan

I also wanted to say with the 7 of pents...could be that you are reevaluating your situation or may need to. Has this situation been on your mind a lot and do you find that you are asking cards repeatedly about it? Sometimes when I do that I get the devil.

Well not really, this was a general read for love, not the situtaion for my ex. So basically first one I did like this, not putting him in my question only me.... but that the situation is on my mind it is I am going over and over again thru all of it. But as I said, this was supposed to be a reading about me just to see what lies ahead, without him in the picture... so Ill take the sun as the sign all is good :0)