Reading Exercise - 2-card mini-CC - One Sentence 19

Sonia Doris

RWS - Sun & Queen of Swords RX

You need to see clearly the ways in which you're shooting yourself in the foot without realizing it!

---

Q: Why do I keep getting stuff about art stolen by the Nazis? What is Spirit trying to convey?

Cacia

RWS - Sun & Queen of Swords RX

You need to see clearly the ways in which you're shooting yourself in the foot without realizing it!

---

Q: Why do I keep getting stuff about art stolen by the Nazis? What is Spirit trying to convey?

8 of wands - 2 of wands

Perhaps this communications are regarding a decision or perhaps they also telling you that you have to wait and see what they mean by that.

Message from my angels?

Sonia Doris

Message from my angels?

RWS - V of Pents & Temperance RX

You're going through hard times because things are out of whack - try to find your balance if you want to see any positive change!

---

Q: What should I do about it now? Just wait it out?

Reverie

RWS - V of Pents & Temperance RX

You're going through hard times because things are out of whack - try to find your balance if you want to see any positive change!

---

Q: What should I do about it now? Just wait it out?

SUN/TOWER

Whew realize that the most has been done to crash down what wasn't working and build new foundations: enjoy the burning sensation of renewal and just have a great, explosive time.

What will my next relationship be like?

AmethystEyes

SUN/TOWER

Whew realize that the most has been done to crash down what wasn't working and build new foundations: enjoy the burning sensation of renewal and just have a great, explosive time.

What will my next relationship be like?
8 of cups/fool
It will set you free from the past and make you feel good and give you a new and refreshing start.

What do I need to know?

moonblossom

8 of cups/fool
It will set you free from the past and make you feel good and give you a new and refreshing start.

What do I need to know?

Gilded Tarot
These three cards literally jumped out of my deck. For all intent's purposes, the last card will be used as a side note/advice.

Six of Cups, Ace of Wands, 8 Cups
Move forward in your life, both emotionally and physically.
Do not let memories of what once was keep you from creating a new
reality for yourself.

How will Oregon fair for me and s?

samantha

Gilded Tarot
These three cards literally jumped out of my deck. For all intent's purposes, the last card will be used as a side note/advice.

Six of Cups, Ace of Wands, 8 Cups
Move forward in your life, both emotionally and physically.
Do not let memories of what once was keep you from creating a new
reality for yourself.

How will Oregon fair for me and s?

Six of coins - Judgement

Ok, so long as there is agreement beforehand on who contributes to what (financially) or how financial rewards are divided (depending on what you do at the fair) , otherwise it may turn into *judgement day*

QU: Would photography help ? ( LMS)

AmethystEyes

Six of coins - Judgement

Ok, so long as there is agreement beforehand on who contributes to what (financially) or how financial rewards are divided (depending on what you do at the fair) , otherwise it may turn into *judgement day*

QU: Would photography help ? ( LMS)
3 of pents/9 of wands
Yes, but not enough to really make much of an impact.

Something good coming up?

Cacia

3 of pents/9 of wands
Yes, but not enough to really make much of an impact.

Something good coming up?

Sun - Ace of cups

Well, the heavens are lighting the way for a new start in your life doing what you love, clearing the path for a new beginning. It will be an slow new start but you will be happy, follow your intuition

Will I find work by May?