Reading Exercise - 2-card mini-CC - One Sentence 19

pink daliha

Six of Mirrors/Sun
Spending some time out doors, maybe planting? Seems nature-related.

What does X have high hopes for about seeing me tomorrow?

Two of pentacles/The Lovers

He's/ She's hoping by demonstrating some balance/ new perspective that you will make a choice to heal any rifts in the relationship.

What do I need to look out for during my trip? (job related)

AmethystEyes

Two of pentacles/The Lovers

He's/ She's hoping by demonstrating some balance/ new perspective that you will make a choice to heal any rifts in the relationship.

What do I need to look out for during my trip? (job related)
5 of Swords/2 of cups
Someone who might be using you to get a jump ahead.

How does X want to heal our relationship?

pink daliha

5 of Swords/2 of cups
Someone who might be using you to get a jump ahead.

How does X want to heal our relationship?

Knight Of Pentacles/ Queen of Cups

By taking the time to do all the little things that appeal to your sense of romance/ fair play.

How do I approach my relative L?

AmethystEyes

Knight Of Pentacles/ Queen of Cups

By taking the time to do all the little things that appeal to your sense of romance/ fair play.

How do I approach my relative L?
7 of cups/high priestess
It will be hard to find a way to do it in the manner you want to get the response you want, so just go with your gut feeling and what feels right to you are the moment.

What is X thinking/feeling about us after yesterday?

staticfuzz

7 of cups/high priestess
It will be hard to find a way to do it in the manner you want to get the response you want, so just go with your gut feeling and what feels right to you are the moment.

What is X thinking/feeling about us after yesterday?

Knight of Cups crossed by King of Pentacles: He is feeling buoyant but it is tempered by a "slow and steady" attitude.

Is taking a class next quarter a good idea?

Bonny

Knight of Cups crossed by King of Pentacles: He is feeling buoyant but it is tempered by a "slow and steady" attitude.

Is taking a class next quarter a good idea?

ten of swords - ace of wands

This choice will present some obstacles that you will need to face for the creativity in the option to open up for you. You will have the energy for it - you will need to keep this energy to those areas that are trustworthy and good for you!

- What would the option that B asked me about all those years ago be like for me in my life?

AmethystEyes

ten of swords - ace of wands

This choice will present some obstacles that you will need to face for the creativity in the option to open up for you. You will have the energy for it - you will need to keep this energy to those areas that are trustworthy and good for you!

- What would the option that B asked me about all those years ago be like for me in my life?

Six of Stones/King of Scrolls
It would have given you some good opportunities,but it wouldnt have been fulfilling emotionally.

What was X hoping for to happen when we were together the other day?

Bonny

Six of Stones/King of Scrolls
It would have given you some good opportunities,but it wouldnt have been fulfilling emotionally.

What was X hoping for to happen when we were together the other day?

King coins - 8 swords

X was hoping you would take some unhurried time sharing deeper about fears etc

- message from m'y angels about X

AmethystEyes

King coins - 8 swords

X was hoping you would take some unhurried time sharing deeper about fears etc

- message from m'y angels about X
8 of scrolls/8 of mirrors
You can see the signs and feel the instincts telling you that now is not the time for it.

What does X want to talk with me about?

Bonny

8 of scrolls/8 of mirrors
You can see the signs and feel the instincts telling you that now is not the time for it.

What does X want to talk with me about?

World - 10 coins

X wants to talk to you about money and planning overall especially to do with big projects such as travel

- what's his unstated favourite thing about me?