Reading Exercise: One card-One Sentence 46

strangebrew

10 of Pentacles

Gifts that enforce your security that surrounds you.

Oh no... Is B getting married?

MAYBE it is his different pesonas :laugh:

6 swords

no not married, but he is moving into a different phase in his life, calmer, maybe more of the fem stuff coming out in him? :)

have i turned a corner with this now?

lilac04

6 swords

no not married, but he is moving into a different phase in his life, calmer, maybe more of the fem stuff coming out in him? :)

Magician - yes you have because you've been quite creative about it ;)

Q: Why does RW put people down?

Friture

6 of cups - While the possibility seems likely - they are still thinking about it with the card underneath (justice).

Q: Why does P put people down rather often?

Fool
They don't know better :) treating everyone like fools when it is them who acts like one.

Q: Describe my higher self?

Friture

6 swords

Knight of Pentacles
You're almost there but not quite, just a little bit more and it'll be done

Q: as above

WaterSong

Queen of sword: maybe because they were hurt in the past and they are still bitter, they do that as a defense mechanism, they still carry that hurt.

Q: where will these gifts my dad talks about will come from ?

Friture

Knight of wands
They're callous and inconsiderate of people's feelings, enjoy trampling over others.

Q: as above

lilac04

Fool
They don't know better :) treating everyone like fools when it is them who acts like one.

Q: Describe my higher self?
7 of cups
nice, someone with lofty ideals - but can see through the choices and desires of life - they carry the highest integrity and always know which path is right according to their integrity.

Q: What does my higher self advise me to do to deal with this person's put downs?

Friture

7 of cups
nice, someone with lofty ideals - but can see through the choices and desires of life - they carry the highest integrity and always know which path is right according to their integrity.

Q: What does my higher self advise me to do to deal with this person's put downs?

Wow nice, thank you!

3 of swords
See through them and always know the truth, stay away from them and if they try to put you down hold your head up high because you know deep down that what they say is not the truth.

Q: Describe X's higher self?

WaterSong

Wow nice, thank you!

3 of swords
See through them and always know the truth, stay away from them and if they try to put you down hold your head up high because you know deep down that what they say is not the truth.

Q: Describe X's higher self?

10 of cups: a very loving, bright, emotional soul, giving healing and nurturing.

Q: where will those gifts my dad talked about come from ?

Friture

10 of cups: a very loving, bright, emotional soul, giving healing and nurturing.

Q: where will those gifts my dad talked about come from ?

Funny it seems that we act in opposite natures of our higher self :/

Ace of pentacles
I feel that someone will buy it and gift it to you/your dad, but this card can also signify gift vouchers/redemption, maybe from a lucky draw?

Q: What should I be thankful about?