Reading Exercise: One card-One Sentence 46

Friture

Fool
(new beginnings)

The chance to start over with something if you so choose :)

Rest of this year for me?

8 of cups
Will be spent moving ahead to a happier, more satisfying phase of your life.

Q: Will I be restored to the secretary position at my club?

LaRazia

8 of cups
Will be spent moving ahead to a happier, more satisfying phase of your life.

Q: Will I be restored to the secretary position at my club?

yes you will even now they need you very badly but due to some power plays they are not showing it.

Ace of Wands

WIll the meal I am making be decent enough to eat?

Friture

yes you will even now they need you very badly but due to some power plays they are not showing it.

Ace of Wands

WIll the meal I am making be decent enough to eat?

Ohmy! You've nailed this reading yes the board has been overhauled power plays drama lol

7 of wands
Yes, if you push it down your throat :) it's edible, but you're not gonna like it though.

Q: Do I enjoy being single or in a relationship more?

APT

Q: Do I enjoy being single or in a relationship more?

Emperor

Single, you like to rule your kingdom, your world because you're very independent and you don't need someone to rely on for happiness, you are too strong of a person and can do just fine on your own.

If I play the Cleveland Browns RB in the game this coming weekend, will I like his result?

Friture

Emperor

Single, you like to rule your kingdom, your world because you're very independent and you don't need someone to rely on for happiness, you are too strong of a person and can do just fine on your own.

If I play the Cleveland Browns RB in the game this coming weekend, will I like his result?

Darn it I suspected so.

King of Cups
Yes, you'll definitely like it and be happy about it.

Q: Why do I obsess about getting into a love relationship if I secretly enjoy being single?

WaterSong

Darn it I suspected so.

King of Cups
Yes, you'll definitely like it and be happy about it.

Q: Why do I obsess about getting into a love relationship if I secretly enjoy being single?

9 of wands: because you need to feel the support of someone at times, the support and nurturing we find is a close relationship, when life gets difficult.

Q: what was concerning him or on his mind last night ?

vera

9 of wands: because you need to feel the support of someone at times, the support and nurturing we find is a close relationship, when life gets difficult.

Q: what was concerning him or on his mind last night ?

tower
he received some news that left him in complete shock and surprise, something he was never expecting

news for next april?

WaterSong

tower
he received some news that left him in complete shock and surprise, something he was never expecting

news for next april?

yes, it felt like it vera....

page of pentacles: you will receive a proposal, will be offered something, maybe work/career related , someone will offer something concrete to you.

Q: what were the news about ?

vera

yes, it felt like it vera....

page of pentacles: you will receive a proposal, will be offered something, maybe work/career related , someone will offer something concrete to you.

Q: what were the news about ?

2 of cups reversed

it had to do with a separation, the ending of a partnership or relationship that left a lot of upset

what sort of proposal will i be offered?

ArcaneWisdom

2 of cups reversed

it had to do with a separation, the ending of a partnership or relationship that left a lot of upset

what sort of proposal will i be offered?

9 of Swords
The proposal will consist of turning a negative situation into a positive one and will be mentally stressful for you.

Q: Are J's feelings for me romantic?